剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
这是一把银行保管箱钥匙
This is a key to a safe deposit box,
我确信来自卡洛银行
and I'm pretty damn sure it belongs to CaroBank,
离这儿只有几个街区
that's just a few blocks from here.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为接下来的几个小时里
Because for the next few hours,
我仍是这世界上最聪明的人之一
I'm still one of the smartest people in the world.
夜班护士告诉我的
And the night nurse told me.
她说休斯顿指示她
She said that Huston instructed her to use it
如果有人在半夜出现
if anyone ever showed up to--
这么说吧
oh, I don't know--
要杀了他 就拿出来用
kill him in the middle of the night.
她说这把钥匙能获得休斯顿掌握的
She said this key unlocks whatever dirt he has
关于老同事的肮脏勾当
on his old colleagues.
算是本秘密日记
Some sort of burn book
如果有必要就提交给当局
that she'd release to authorities if need be.
我们去拿吧
Then let's go get it.
等一下
Well, hold on.
卡洛银行天亮才开门
CaroBank doesn't open till well after sunrise.
我们怎样从安保森严
So how do we get into the safe deposit box
且未到营业时间的银行中拿到保险箱
of a massively secure bank that isn't even open for business?
还不能杀人
Without killing people.
你为什么总让事情变复杂
Why must you always make things harder?
好 有消息就通知你
Yeah, I'll keep you posted.
-又是丽贝卡 -没错
- Rebecca again? - Yeah.
跟她说了我们没他的消息
Told her we haven't heard from him.
我哥哥经常这样吗
My brother do this to you guys a lot?
玩消失
Just disappear?
有时
Occasionally.
是他吗
Is that him?
未知发信人
瑞秋 我是布莱恩 跟你说一下我很好
你呢
好像不是
I don't think so.
瑞秋 我是布莱恩
Rachel, it's me. Brian.
跟你说一下我很好 你呢
Wanted you to know I'm okay. Are you?
我怎么知道你是布莱恩
How do I know it's you?
你二年级的时候
When you were in second grade,
你误喝了老爸的啤酒 然后撞到了推拉门
you accidently drank Dad's beer and ran into the sliding door.
所以你的鼻子看起来有点儿歪
That's why your nose looks a little broken.
是你男朋友还是...
So was that your boyfriend or...?
是布莱恩
It's Brian.
他说...买♥♥披萨时碰到了个姑娘
He said he... ran into a girl while getting pizza.
可能还需要一会儿
He's probably gonna be a while.
丽贝卡说我得见到他 不然就一直待在这儿
Well, Rebecca said I should stay here till I see him.
他对你们一定很重要
He must be pretty important to you guys, huh?
当然
Definitely.
你也一定很重要
You must be pretty important, too,
因为由你来负责他
considering you're assigned to him.
我没那么重要 我
Uh... I'm not that important, no. I...
我只是
I just...
我的工作是保护他
It's my job to protect him.
对我来说很重要
That's important to me.
我 我确实吃过枪子
Well, I-I did take a bullet once.
真的吗
Seriously?
你为救我哥吃过枪子
You took a bullet to save my brother's life?
差不多是这么个情况
That's pretty much the way it happened.
你好
Hi there.
抱歉 别激动 别激动 别喊
Sorry! Don't freak out, don't freak out. Shh, shh, shh.
我时间不多 是这样 马修斯先生
I don't have a lot of time. Here's the deal, Mr. Matthews.
你是卡洛银行的总裁 正巧
You are the CEO of CaroBank, and I happen to have
我有一个特殊问题涉及到你们一家支行
a unique problem that involves one of your branches.
想拿什么拿什么
Just take whatever you want.
我不是要打劫 老兄
I'm not gonna rob you, man.
我只是要在银行开门前进入市中心支行
I just need access to the Midtown branch before banking hours
完全合法地用这把钥匙
so I can open a safe deposit box
开一个保险箱
using this perfectly legitimate key.
我说过了 我不会带走任何东西
Like I said, I'm not gonna take anything,
也不会伤害任何人
I'm not gonna hurt anyone,
但如果我拿不到想要的东西
but if I don't get what I want,
我仔细浏览过你的私人电脑了
well, I did peruse your personal computer over there,
而你 马修斯先生 非常喜欢
and you, Mr. Matthews, have a penchant
找高价三陪
for high-priced escorts.
数量还不少
A lot of 'em.
过得好吗 姐们
Hi. How you doing, ma'ams?
我懂你们在努力工作 没别的意思
I know you're hard at work over there. No judgment.
我只是必须进支行
I just really got to get into that branch.
结果是 如果因为正当的动机
Turns out, Mr. Matthews was pretty accommodating,
马修斯先生还是非常通融的
given the right kind of motivation.
马修斯先生来电
他给市中心支行经理打了电♥话♥
He called the Midtown branch manager and told him
说有一个非常特殊的客户
a very special client needed access
需要马上开他的保险箱
to his safety deposit box right away.
没多久 我就打开了保险箱
In no time, I was opening the safety deposit box,
休斯顿的秘密日记就在里面
and there it was-- Huston's burn book.
现在我们只需祈祷里面有坦纳
Now we just have to hope Tanner's in it.
丽贝
Reb.
我刚和儿童绑♥架♥快速部署小组的杰克逊谈了
I just spoke with Jackson in CARD.
有目击者在法拉盛的一栋废弃建筑里
A witness spotted your Bronco in Flushing
看到了你要找的福特野马
at an abandoned property.
-车主是瓦尔·列顿 -那是谁
- It's registered to a Val Lewton. - Who's that?
我们正在查 但我告诉布拉德利特别探员
We're looking into it, but I told S.A. Bradley
你们俩来领导行动
you two are taking point.
好吧
Okay.
事情从此就变有趣了
This is where it gets interesting.
他对你们所有人都做了记录
He kept notes on all you guys--
怀尔德 利恩 还有瓦尔·列顿
Wilder, Lean and one Val Lewton.
那到底是谁
And who in the hell's that?
你说过坦纳给你们起的化名
Well, you said Tanner based your aliases
都来自美国电影史上臭名昭著的导演
on notorious directors of American cinema.
说不定他的名字也是这么来的
Doesn't it make sense that he'd go by a similar alias?
对 但我没听过化名或导演名叫瓦尔·列顿
Yeah, but I've never heard of Val Lewton, alias or director.
他其实是四十年代中期类型片制片人
Actually, he was a producer of genre films in the mid-'40s.
他最著名的电影是心理恐怖片《豹妹》
Best known for psychological horror-thriller Cat People.
没有你我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
你开玩笑 但瓦尔·列顿
Mm. You jest, but Val Lewton--
化名这个的人 不是导演
the alias, not the director--
在皇后区有一处特别的房♥产
owns a particular property in Queens.
还没使用的仓库 在那里藏孩子
Undeveloped warehouse that seems pretty perfect
简直天衣无缝
for hiding a kid.
干得好 布莱恩
Good job, Brian.
第五章
佩金帕
虽然我黑不进军情六处
I may not be able to hack into MI6,
但纽约市房♥管局还是绰绰有余的
but the New York City Housing Authority is a whole different thing.
好了 这是平面图
All right, there are the plans.
我还发现有邻居投诉
I also found that a neighbor lodged a complaint
他们最近在动工
about recent construction,
未经许可就建地下室什么的
saying that they were building some sort of basement without a permit.
我猜坦纳就把你儿子藏在那
I'm guessing that's where Tanner's keeping your son,
如果我绕到后面等的话...
and if I wait right here around the back...
你留在这里
You're staying here.
什么
What?
坦纳和我的儿子就在那里
Tanner's in there with my son.
天知道有多少武器
And who knows how many weapons.
没错
Exactly.
你需要支援
Uh, you need help.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去找亨利 救他出来
You get to Henry, get him out.
离坦纳远远的
Just stay away from Tanner.
我来对付他
I'll handle him.
记得我先前说过什么吗
Remember what I said earlier?
我知道 我会遵守我们的协议的
Yeah, I know. And I made an agreement, and I've honored it,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表