剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
她是被陷害的
She is being framed.
我们要帮助她
And we are gonna help her.
好了
Hey, all right.
你能帮我一个忙吗
Oh, uh, will you do me a favor?
能不能给我的盆栽浇水
Can you water my bonsai plant?
就在桌子上
It's on the table.
它对我来说很特别
It's special to me.
我不知道这一走要多久
I don't know how long we'll be gone.
事实是我一直把纳兹给我的数据包
Truth-- I've had that packet Naz gave me
放在口袋里
in my pocket all day.
我回来的真正原因
The real reason I needed to come back here
是要拿到爱德华·摩拉给我的NZT
was to get the NZT Edward Morra gave me.
没有了局里的供应 如果要帮助纳兹
My supply's cut off, so if we're gonna help Naz,
我就需要这个
I need these.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你该不会想把你收藏的黑胶唱片
You're not really gonna try to bring your music collection
都打包带走吧
in the largest format possible, are you?
约翰逊的手♥机♥响了
Oh, that's Johnson's phone.
是副局长洛韦克发的短♥信♥
It's from Deputy Director Rovick.
她说他们检查了纳兹的手♥机♥
They said that they looked through Naz's phone.
凯瑟琳·洛韦克
纳兹在被捕前给某个人发了信息
And Naz texted someone just before she was arrested.
但那是一次性手♥机♥ 号♥码无法追踪
But they can't trace the number, it was a burner phone.
她发了什么
What did she text?
"石榴"
"Pomegranate."
这么说她也给另一个人发了紧急暗号♥
So she sent the emergency signal to someone else.
我觉得我对她没那么特别了 这样好吗
Is it wrong that I feel less special now?
稍等 我需要回复短♥信♥
One sec, I want to respond.
感谢你让我参与这次任务
感谢你让我参与这次任务
也感谢你自愿加入
也感谢你自愿加入
作为助理局长
这次任务帮我战胜了许多不自信
你知道 我一直不喜欢ADIC这个缩写
因为我的姓是约翰逊
助理局长约翰逊[意即 一根鸡鸡]
一语双关 懂的人自然懂
另外 我有一根超小的鸡鸡
是严重的生理问题导致的
复♥制♥
粘贴
确定发送给所有联♥系♥人吗
另外 我有一根超小的鸡鸡
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我们走吧
Nothing. Let's go.
那杯水不是用来浇水的吗
Hey, isn't that water for the plant?
布莱恩 这是假盆栽
It's a fake bonsai, Brian.
好吧 那就不用浇水了
Well, I guess you don't need to water it, then.
斯佩尔曼·鲍伊
Spellman Boyle.
是以学校命名的吗
After the school?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我的曾祖母去了斯佩尔曼学院读书
My great-grandmother went to Spellman.
她是我们家族里第一个接受高等教育的人
She was the first one in the family to go to college.
她一定为你感到骄傲
She would be proud of you.
不但有硕士学位 还是一名荣誉游骑兵
Master's degree, decorated Army Ranger.
在刑事科一路攀升
Worked your way up through the Criminal Division
直到被提拔进入刑事司法委员会
until you got promoted into the CJC.
所以 感觉怎么样
So, so how's it been, hmm?
在这里工作感觉如何
You know, working here?
感觉很棒 先生
It's fantastic, sir.
过来 我跟你说
Hey, come on.
你几个月前上报给当地助理主管局长的
That complaint you filed with the local ADIC
投诉信里写道
a few months back, uh:
"一种未经批准的违法药物
"An illegal and unsanctioned drug,"
"给一个未经训练的顾问服用
"administered to an untrained consultant,"
"可能会成为全国性的丑闻"
could lead to a national scandal."
这些 都是你说的 对吗
These, these are your words, right?
是的
They are.
我知道华盛顿那边知道芬奇
I knew D.C. was aware of Finch,
但这里实际情况不一样
but it's different here on the ground.
我想领导应该了解
I thought the leadership should know.
有很多人认为你也许是
Yeah, there's a rather large contingent that thinks
这个部门唯一理智的人
you might be the only sane person in this department.
芬奇来了之后
Yeah, well, Finch has done a lot of good things
确实做了不少好事 长官
since he's been here, sir.
不 我想 我想多了解一些
Oh, and no, and I want to, I want to know about that.
你可不可以给我写一个关于
Would-would you write me a-a report
布莱恩·芬奇所有事的报告
on all things Brian Finch?
要有大变化了 斯佩尔曼
There are big changes coming, Spellman.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
警报解除
你看到了吗
Hey, do you see that?
警报被解除了
The alarm's been disabled.
艾娃
Ava.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
你是纳兹的女儿
You're Naz's daughter.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你不是在读研究生吗
Aren't you at grad school?
这周回家
I'm home for the week.
原来纳兹给你发了短♥信♥
You're the one that Naz texted.
她为什么让你来这儿
Why did she tell you to come here?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她因叛国罪被扣留了
She's being detained for treason.
她被指控汇款给
They're saying that she transferred funds
一名在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监控名单上的人
to someone who's on a terrorist watch list.
-我们知道她是无辜的 -你错了
- We know she's innocent. - You're wrong.
她给了菲力克斯·杜马兹三百万
She gave Felix Durmaz $3 million.
他们说的她都做了
She did everything they said she did.
我妈妈不是无辜的
My mom's not innocent.
这儿太美了 艾娃
It's gorgeous here, Ava.
真希望你也能在这儿
I wish you were here with me.
这是我表妹
That's my cousin.
米特拉
Mitra.
她跟随和平队出行时发给我的这些视频
She sent me these videos on her Peace Corps trip.
美国一家志愿服务组织
这是我收到的最后一条
And this is the last one I got.
从日落开始他们就一直追我们的船
They've been chasing our boat since sundown!
我想他们就要登上我们的船了
I think they're about to board us!
快派人来
Please send help!
她被扣为人♥质♥来索要赎金了吗
She's being held for ransom?
她们一行在中国南海某个地方
Her crew was overtaken by Indonesian pirates
被印尼海盗控制了
somewhere in the South China Sea.
所以纳兹给菲力克斯·杜马兹汇钱
That's why Naz gave money to Felix Durmaz.
他是中间人
He's the go-between.
他从中协调帮她获得自♥由♥
He's negotiating her freedom.
所以我妈妈让我来这儿
And I guess that's why my mom sent me here--
就是等他的电♥话♥
to wait on his call.
为什么纳兹不去找联调局
Why didn't Naz just go through the FBI?
她不想让他们搅进来
She didn't want to get them involved.
有太多的营救任务以失败告终
Too many rescue missions have gone badly.
中国南海
海盗船
(其实不长这样)
所以纳兹用她的资源找到了中间人
So, Naz used her sources to find a broker--
经常处理类似事件的秘密地下工作者
a shady underworld type used to handling these things.
纳兹
美国
当然 菲力克斯在所有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监控名单上
Of course, Felix is on every terrorist watch list
秘密地下工作者
菲力克斯
土耳其
因为他给那些将绑♥架♥视为生意的人
for funneling money to the kinds of people
提供资金
who see kidnapping as a business.
纳兹在华盛顿的敌人发现了这一情况
Naz's enemies in D.C. tracked the situation.
一旦她变成威胁
Once she made her threat,
他们就从资金链找到了菲力克斯
they followed the money trail to Felix,
然后就是现在的状态了
and here we are.
等下 等你表妹回来
Wait, once you get your cousin back,
我们难道不能证明纳兹的钱
can't we prove the money Naz paid
并没有用来帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
wasn't used to help terrorists?
或者我们让菲力克斯作证
Or if we got Felix to talk...
那样的人是不会说的
Guys like that don't talk.
我不知道怎样才能联♥系♥到他
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表