剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我会调查的
I'll look into it.
我们开始调查吧
Let's get researchin'.
联调局让我设法搞定张茂
The FBI put me on finding avenues to nail Zhang,
可我忍♥不住去想亚瑟
but I couldn't help thinking about Arthur.
你在拖时间 相信我 我也拖延过
You're procrastinating. Believe me, I've been there.
桑兹给我三天时间挖掘资料
Sands gave me three days to dig up some files.
如果我是你 当然我就是你
If I were you-- and I pretty much am--
我现在会开始想开保险箱的办法
I'd be figuring out how to get inside that safe.
纳兹可是主管跨司法管辖区指挥部的
Naz is the Special Agent in charge of
特别探员 好吗
the Cross Jurisdictional Command, all right?
我不能硬闯她的办公室
I can't just break into her office.
这是叛国 他们会把你扔进超级监狱的
It's treason. They throw you in supermax prison for that.
那瑞贝卡呢
And what about Rebecca?
她冒险帮我拿到这份工作
She stuck her neck out for me to get this job.
如果我因窃取国♥家♥机♥密♥被捕 她会怎样
What happens to her if I get caught stealing national secrets?
那就别被抓
So don't get caught.
因为你可能觉得这条路很糟
Because as bad as you think this option might be,
但我保证...
I assure you...
另一条路更糟
...the other one is way worse.
但你能打开那个保险箱
But you can get into that safe.
可以伪造指纹
It's possible to make fake fingerprints.
记得吗
Remember?
用你的食指把硅胶
You're gonna want to press the silicone into the pane of glass
-按到玻璃上 -中了 说过吧
- with your index finger... - Boom. Told you.
欠我五十块
You owe me 50 bucks.
你得列个购物单
You need to make a shopping list.
氰基丙烯酸盐粘合剂 模具 凝胶
Cyanoacrylate, molds, gel.
药片失效时麦克和艾克不会跟着我
Mike and Ike don't follow me when I'm not on the pill.
我今晚就去
I'll go tonight.
现在只需要你老板的指纹
Now all you need is your boss's fingerprints
这个也没问题
and you got it.
她总是喝绿茶
She's always drinking green tea.
原来是你在偷我的茶
So you're the one stealing my tea.
没关系 布莱恩 政♥府♥买♥♥单
It's fine, Brian. The government pays for it.
大家都能喝 我只是很吃惊
It's for everyone. I'm just surprised.
你不像是有健康习惯的人
You don't seem like one for healthy habits.
什么 别开玩笑了
Oh, what, are you kidding me?
我要靠喝茶长命百岁
I'm gonna live forever with this stuff.
长官 突击搜查张茂家的人回来了
Ma'am. They're back from the break-in at Mao Zhang's.
战术小组刚从张茂家搜查回来
Tactical just got back from searching Zhang's home.
-有线索吗 -很难说
- Anything promising? - It's hard to say.
我们拍的所有文件全是中文
All the documents we photographed are in Chinese.
拿到了他的硬盘
We've got his hard drives.
保险箱里所有物品的扫描件
Scans of everything in his safe.
如果他家里有任何危险的东西
If there was something compromising in Zhang's house,
我们应该都拿到手了
we got it.
我们现在去鉴证科
We're heading down to Forensics now.
整理找到的全部材料
We'll organize everything we pulled.
你明天上午有的忙了
You will have plenty of stuff to go through in the morning.
哈里斯女士
Ms. Harris.
很抱歉贸然来访
I'm sorry for the ambush.
我是贝丝·冈瑟
My name is Beth Gunther.
我刚给你留了个便条
I was just leaving you a note.
我是你父亲的经销商[药贩子]
I was your father's dealer.
你说什么
I-I beg your pardon?
抱歉
Sorry.
我卖♥♥他的画作
I sold his paintings.
据我所知 丢了北卡罗来纳大学的工作后
As far as I knew, my father stopped painting
我父亲就没画画了
after he lost his job at UNC.
我不知道他还在画画 直到...
I didn't realize he was still working until he...
请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
康拉德在布♥什♥维克租了间工作室
Conrad was renting a studio in Bushwick.
鉴于他的经历 是我和他联名签的租约
Given his history, he needed me to cosign the lease.
不久前房♥东跟我联♥系♥
The landlord touched base with me a while back.
他正在清理那间屋子
He was cleaning the place out,
发现了三幅已经完成的油画
and he found three finished canvases.
当然 理应转交给你
They pass on to you, of course.
我下周会办一场画展
I'm having a show next week.
如果你想 我可以卖♥♥掉
I could sell them if you want.
不过说真的 你可能想保留它们
But, really, I thought you might want them.
不必立刻答复我
You don't have to tell me now.
多谢你过来 不过...
Thank you for stopping by, but...
你可以把画卖♥♥了
you can sell the paintings.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果我父亲想让我知道他的作品
If my father wanted me to know about his art,
那他早告诉我了
then he would have told me.
改主意了就找我
In case you change your mind.
醒醒
Wake up.
艾克
Ike.
我不叫艾克
Not my name.
快 哈里斯探员叫你去河滨公园
Come on. Agent Harris wants you in Riverside Park.
我想问个问题
Hey, I got a question for you.
你和麦克怎么决定谁来我家
How do you and Mike decide who comes over here?
玩石头剪子布吗
Do you play rock-paper-scissors?
快起来 该行动了
Get up. Let's move.
我早上到的时候
I got in this morning,
纽约警局已经发了协查通报
and I saw the NYPD had put out a BOLO
嫌犯名字很熟悉
for a name that sounded familiar.
今早
Earlier this morning,
一个名叫保罗·威尔克曼的男人
a man named Paul Wilkerman was running in the park
在公园跑步时被人刺死
when someone stabbed him to death.
保罗·威尔克曼
Paul Wilkerman?
克莱辛公♥司♥的董事长和首席执行官
Chairman and CEO of Claxion.
纽约警局在现场发现了指纹
NYPD found prints at the scene.
非常确定指纹来自凶手
They're pretty sure they belong to the killer.
指纹匹配上了一名叫亚瑟·马西埃尔的男子
They match a man named Arthur Maciel.
什么
What?
一小时前他已被拘捕
They arrested him an hour ago,
警探说他要求见你
and a detective said he's asking for you.
我不知道他昨天来找你时
I don't know what Arthur was so upset about
是为什么事心烦意乱
when he came to see you yesterday,
不过今早
but this morning,
他似乎杀害了威尔克曼
it looks like he murdered Wilkerman.
不是我做的 你要相信我
I didn't do this. You have to believe me.
保罗·威尔克曼的尸体上找到了你的指纹
They found your fingerprints on Paul Wilkerman's corpse.
他们可以伪造的
They can fake those.
我被陷害了
I've been set up.
这整件事是一个陷阱
This whole thing, it's a trap
是某个非常聪明的人设计的陷阱
designed by someone very, very clever.
一步一步计划好了
Lay out the steps.
他偷了老鼠给了我犯罪动机
Steal the mouse to give me motive.
然后除掉保罗再把我的指纹弄上去
Get rid of Paul and then put my fingerprints there.
求你
Please.
我没有钱去请昂贵的律师来为我辩护
I don't have any money to hire an expensive attorney.
他们指派给我的那位
The one they sent over,
她已经让我去谈认罪协议了
she already told me to take a plea.
我不知道 亚瑟
I don't know, Arthur.
也许你应该接受她的建议
Maybe you should listen to her.
过去的二十五年里 我一直辛苦工作
I've spent the last 25 years of my life working without...
没有荣誉 甚至没有多少报酬
without credit or even that much money.
我唯一的目标
The only goal I had
就是帮助人类
was to help people.
如果你想知道谁杀了保罗·威尔克曼
If you want... want to know who killed Paul Wilkerman...
去找那只老鼠
...find the mouse.
找到提托诺斯
Find... Tithonus.
贝丝·冈瑟
什么事
Yeah.
如果亚瑟·马西埃尔无罪呢
What if Arthur Maciel is innocent?
你有什么理由认为他是无辜的吗
Do you have reason to believe he's innocent?
他来联调局寻求帮助
He came to the FBI looking for help.
然后还不到一天就杀了个人
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表