剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
埃珀利已经死了
Epperly's dead.
布莱恩 你上午怎么没看医生
Brian, why did you leave your doctor's appointment this morning?
埃珀利伪造了死亡
Epperly faked his death.
他就在康涅狄格州
He's in Connecticut.
他现在化名丹尼尔·肯尼迪
He's living under the name Daniel Kennedy.
我们可以今晚开车去
We can drive up there tonight.
我去不了
I can't go.
我好像病了
I'm sick or something.
好吧 我去接你
Okay, I'm coming to get you.
如果出了什么事 我们得...
If-if there's something wrong, we need to...
丽贝卡 去找埃珀利
Rebecca, go to Epperly.
弄清楚你♥爸♥的事
Find out about your dad.
问清楚他知道些什么
Ask him for anything he knows,
他知道关于NZT的一切
everything he knows, about NZT,
关于NZT副作用的一切
everything about the side effects of NZT,
有没有办法消除副作用
if there's a way to reverse them.
你出现副作用了吗
Are you having side effects?
是这样吗
Is that what's going on?
别问了 去吧
Just go, okay?
别挂电♥话♥
Just please stay on the phone.
我会找到你 我们一起想办法
I'll find you, and we can figure this out.
布...
Bri...
这里是布莱恩 请留言
This is Brian, leave a message.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
出什么事了吗
Is everything okay?
我们能不能推迟与局长的见面呢
Is there any way we can postpone this meeting?
太突然了
It's very sudden.
丽贝卡 联调局局长想见你
Rebecca, when the director of the FBI wants to meet you,
你就得去见
you meet the director.
别担心 我让乔丹帮你订车票
Don't worry, I'll have Jordan find you a train.
行
Great.
我得回家收拾下东西
I just need to go home and pack a bag then.
布莱恩
Brian?
你到底在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
我是纽约刑司委的丽贝卡·哈里斯探员
Yes, this is Agent Rebecca Harris from the CJC in New York.
我明早本来要跟局长见面
I'm supposed to meet with the director in the morning,
但很不幸有一些急事
but... unfortunately something has come up.
情况跟计划有些出入
Things are not as they should be.
研究对象出现失忆
Subjects have complained about memory loss,
极端妄想症
extreme paranoia.
布莱恩不安全
Brian's not safe.
小心点儿 伙计
Watch it, man!
布莱恩 他们想杀你
Brian, they're trying to kill you.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我叫丽贝卡·哈里斯
My name is Rebecca Harris.
我要是你就不会朝联邦探员开枪
And if I were you, I wouldn't shoot a federal agent.
你是康拉德的女儿
You're Conrad's daughter.
你差点没挺过来 布莱恩
We almost lost you there, Brian.
别担心
Don't worry.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be just fine.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
你最近经历太多了
Been through a lot.
你头伤得不轻
Hit your head pretty good,
不过等针剂起作用你就会没事的
but you're gonna be okay once the shot kicks in.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
布莱恩 没事的
Brian, it's okay.
都结束了
It's over.
我不会陷害丽贝卡
I'm not gonna frame Rebecca.
我知道
I know.
我从没想过你会那样做
I never thought you would.
什么
What?
我从没想过你会那样做
I didn't think you'd do it.
我只想知道你的底线在哪
I just needed to know what your limits are.
是跟桑兹一样只服从命令
If you're somebody who just takes orders like Sands,
还是个有血有肉的...人
or if you're somebody who has... character.
这算什么
So, what?
某种测试吗
That was some kind of a test?
我可能会死
I could've died.
我不会让你死
I would never let that happen to you.
那丽贝卡呢
And what about her Rebecca?
她爸爸也服用NZT
Uh, her dad was taking NZT.
她不会放弃的
She's not gonna just let that go.
我不担心丽贝卡
I'm not worried about Rebecca.
这只与你有关 布莱恩
This is about you, Brian.
关于你到底只是一名雇员
About whether you're just an employee
还是能成为一位合伙人
or you're somebody who can be a partner.
合伙人吗
A partner?
你威胁我的家人
You threatened my family.
威胁我的朋友
You threatened my friends.
你只看到我们行为的阴暗面
All you've ever seen is the ugly side of what we do.
但我们还做了很多别的事 布莱恩
But there's so much more, Brian.
这是大米吗
There's rice?
这大米含有完整的营养结构
This rice contains a complete nutritional profile.
人类身体所需的一切
Everything the human body needs.
能在最恶劣的环境中生长
It can grow in the harshest environments.
在最需要它的地方生长
Places we need it the most.
再做些研究 这大米...
With a little more research, this rice...
就可以养活全世界
could feed the entire world.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你为什么不告诉别人
Why can't you tell anyone about it?
如果这是真的
I mean, if that's true,
为什么不让更多的人知道
why aren't you shouting it from the rooftops?
因为人们不会接受
Because people won't want it.
我要是发表声明
I make an announcement.
说客将其付诸行动
Lobbyists bring it to action.
人们会指责转基因生物 计划就会泡汤
People rave over GMO's and it's buried.
仅凭科学无法改变这个世界
Science can't change the world on its own.
世界必须愿意改变
The world needs to be willing to change.
这就需要领导者
And it takes leaders.
能够克服困难 排除异议
Leaders who are willing to chip away at the obstacles,
引领全局的领导者
cut through the noise and play the game.
并最终获得胜利
And win the game.
你是领导者吗
And that's you?
我觉得是
I think so.
有你这样的人帮我
With people like you helping me,
我觉得行
I think so.
我是真的需要一个合伙人
I mean what I say about wanting a partner.
五粒NZT
Five NZT pills.
这不只是空话
Those weren't just hollow words.
这是做什么
What are those for?
随你所愿
Whatever you want.
就当是自主基金
Think of it as discretionary funds.
就当做是
A token of my...
我对你的信任
trust in your judgment.
告诉我你知道的关于NZT的一切
I need you to tell me everything you know about NZT.
包括副作用 如何消除副作用
The side effects, how to reverse them.
我不知道有任何办法
I don't know of any way.
你研究过
You studied it.
你实验过
You ran trials.
你把它给了我父亲 给了其他病人
You gave it to my father. To other patients.
是NZT的副作用害死了他们吗
Did the NZT side effects kill them?
是这样吗
Is that what happened?
不是这样的
It's not like that.
的确有副作用
They were side effects, yes.
但我当时毫不知情
But I didn't know anything about them at the time.
况且NZT也帮了他们
And the NZT helped them, too.
我是想帮他们
I was trying to help people.
我父亲死了
My father's dead.
我知道
I know that.
但不是NZT害死他的
But the NZT did not kill him.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表