剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
...we're a long way from that.
但如果我们一直喂他那些药
But if we keep feeding him those pills,
一年后他会成什么样子
what's he gonna be like even a year from now?
反正是我们控制不了的样子
Not something we can control.
我们现在几乎不能控制他了
We can barely control him now.
如果是药的话
If it's a drug.
如果是药的话
If it's a drug.
看看
Check it out.
像是米歇尔·海莉
Looks like Michelle Haley.
她和克莱门斯有个孩子
She had a kid with Clemens.
你不会以为他会蠢到
You don't think he's dumb enough
藏在她这里吧
to actually be hiding with her, do you?
那人♥渣♥射杀四个警♥察♥就跑路了
That dirtbag's been somewhere since he shot four cops.
你有想过那是什么感觉吗
Do you ever think about what it's like?
服芬奇吃的药
Taking whatever Finch is on?
怎么会没想过呢
How could I not?
我每天看到那家伙
I see the kid every day.
但我绝对不吃
But I'd never do it.
这么反感吗
Feel that strongly about it?
也许吧
Maybe.
我想也许如果你服了一粒药
Maybe I just think if you took one of those pills,
就无法停下来了
I don't see how you ever stop.
行
Yeah.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
情况怎么样
How's it going?
很有趣
It's interesting.
作为侦察技术完全没用
I mean, it's totally useless as an investigative technique,
但很有趣
but it is interesting.
世上有很多气味
I mean, there's a lot of smells in the world.
-没错 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他就一直待在那儿
He's staying right over there.
旅馆
全天候营业
空调开放
免费成人片
我给杂货铺的看了德雷克的照片
I showed Drake's picture to the bodega clerk.
他看到他一小时前从那里离开了
Saw him coming out of there about an hour ago.
这才叫当警探
It's called being a detective.
劳伦斯·德雷克的气味
Eau de Lawrence Drake.
没错 他就在里面
Yeah, he is in there.
我在新泽西 我们看到了雷·艾伦·克莱门斯的前妻
I'm in Jersey, we had eyes on Ray Allen Clemens' ex,
但她跟他通了气说我们要来
but she tipped him off we were coming,
他跑到地下室了 叫了增援
and he ran down to the basement. Called for backup.
但我不想让克莱门斯跑了
But I don't want to lose Clemens.
你最好过来跟我们一起
You may want to come down and join the party.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
凯西和鲍伊在帕内尔宅邸
Casey and Boyle are at the Parnell Houses.
他们需要帮助
They need help.
真的吗
Really?
我们不能让劳伦斯·德雷克跑了
We can't lose Lawrence Drake.
那人不是说他出去了吗
Didn't the guy say he was out?
我就守在这儿
I'll just wait here.
真的 我搞得定
Seriously, I got this.
你一看到他就叫增援
If you see him, call for backup.
她一走 我就花了点时间想
Once she was gone, I spent a little time thinking
鲍伊和凯西打算做什么
about what Boyle and Casey were up to.
我本可以想一整天
I could think about that all day,
但还有绿色的气味
but there was that green trail,
好像等着被跟踪
just kind of waiting to be followed.
如果我要一直守着
If I was gonna wait,
不如先看看他在做些什么
I might as well see what the guy had to say.
劳伦斯·德雷克在逃亡
So Lawrence Drake is on the run,
据说他有罪
and he's supposedly guilty,
但他有一整墙他妻子被谋杀的报道
but he has a wall full of articles about his wife's murder?
劳伦斯·德雷克没有认罪 真是令人惊讶
Lawrence Drake pled not guilty, big surprise,
但他说自己知道究竟是谁杀了他妻子
but he claimed to know who really killed his wife--
一个戴滑雪面罩的男人
a man in a ski mask,
劳伦斯说那个男人当晚
who Lawrence alleged was waiting for them
一直在等他们回家
when they got home that night.
没有证据表明有其他人在场
There is no evidence that anyone else was there,
所以劳伦斯进了监狱
and Lawrence went to jail.
但越狱后
But after he broke out,
他一直在想办法
he spent all his time trying to find a way
找到那个戴滑雪面罩的男人
to track down the man in the ski mask.
他说他一定要在女儿高中毕业前
He said he was determined to exonerate himself
证明自己的清白
before his daughter graduated from high school.
有罪的人会这么做吗
Does a guilty man do that?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
劳伦斯 我是联调局的
Lawrence, I'm with the FBI,
现在情况有些棘手
and I've got kind of a sucky situation on my hands.
你本应是我的劲敌
You were supposed to be my nemesis.
而现在
And now...
我有近六成把握你是无辜的
I'm, like, 59% sure you're innocent.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do about that?
什么
What?
当然没有 没人被打中脸
Of course not, no one got kicked in the face.
好吧
Oh, that's cool, I guess.
克莱门斯没藏在他女友那里
Uh, Clemens wasn't holed up with his girlfriend.
搜查了整栋楼 发现他藏在一间公♥寓♥里
We swept the building, and we found him
原住户六个月前就死了
staying in a unit whose tenant died six months ago.
太棒了
That's amazing.
联调局十大通缉要犯
搞定三个了
Three down.
劳伦斯·德雷克处理得怎么样了
Where did you get with Lawrence Drake?
还不错
Uh, pretty far, actually.
我找到他了
I found him.
把他抓起来了吗
Did you bring him in?
抓了...
I did...
可以这么说
in a manner of speaking.
什么叫"可以这么说"
In a manner of speaking?
我觉得他没有杀害他的妻子
Yeah, I kind of don't think that he killed his wife.
那先带回来 让他自己证明
Then bring him in, and he can prove it.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
他在监狱里待了许多年
He spent a lot of years in prison.
有些不信任当局
He's kind of squirrelly about authorities.
你是说你跟劳伦斯·德雷克一起潜逃了吗
Are you telling me that you're on the lam with Lawrence Drake?
你在哪儿 布莱恩
Where are you, Brian?
在你想不到的地方
Nowhere you would think to look for us?
在你的公♥寓♥ 对吗
You're at your apartment, aren't you?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
听着 药效过去前 我们谈了很多
Listen, before my pill wore off, we talked a lot,
我觉得我能证明他的清白
and I think that I can prove that he's innocent
他没有杀人 但明天我需要药
and that he didn't do this, but I need my pill tomorrow.
不要让他离开你的视线
Do not let him out of your sight.
如果你能说服我 我就给你药
If you can make me a believer, I'll give you your pill,
否则 连你一起逮捕
but if you can't, I'm gonna arrest the both of you.
你约了人吗
You expecting someone?
没有
No.
到里面去
Here, get in the back.
瑞秋 你怎么来了
Rach, what are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好吧
All right.
你想喝点儿什么
What, do you want a drink?
其实 我想来点儿...
Actually, I could really use a little...
得了吧 别假装你已经戒了
Oh, come on, don't even try to pretend you don't smoke anymore.
好吧
All right.
呼吸...
Breathe clear...
天啊
Whoa, man.
你真业余
You are an amateur.
你知道现在有喷雾器了吧
You know they make vaporizers, right?
当然
Oh, sure,
但我对这东西有感情
but I have a sentimental attachment to this thing.
好了 你说想谈谈
All right, so you wanted to talk.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表