剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
see if Mary Wu comes back.
在这件事情上我们会坦诚相待对吧
So, we're gonna be honest with each other on this one, right?
我看得出来你在忍♥受副作用 布莱恩
I can tell you're having side effects, Brian.
我也看得出来你在假装没事
And I can tell you're trying to hide them.
有多严重
How bad is it?
我的最后一针免疫针剂确实还管用
Some part of my last immunity shot is definitely working,
但今天早上 副作用开始显现了
but today, like, this morning, it started for real.
我不知道什么时候会失控
Now how fast it gets crazy, I don't know.
既然我们要坦诚 有些事我要告诉你
Here's something I need to tell you, though, if we are being honest.
我不会停止吃药的
I'm not gonna stop taking these pills.
直到我们查出桑兹的下落和派珀的遭遇
Not until we know where Sands is and what happened to Piper.
纳兹那边我会帮你打掩护 我会
I'll help you cover with Naz. I'll...
我会尽我所能帮你
I'll help you any way I can.
看到玛丽·吴了
Have visual on Mary Wu.
她正准备进入大楼
She's headed into the building.
各就各位了吗
Is everyone in place?
我们在后方
We've got the back covered.
我们在楼里就位
We're in position in the building.
-布莱恩 -什么
- Brian? - What?
我知道这对你来说很重要
I understand that this is important to you,
但规定不变 放着我们来
but the rules still stand. We've got this.
玛丽·吴
Mary Wu?
是的
Yes?
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
我们收到消息说
We have information that suggests
克莱·米克斯有可能藏在这
a man named Clay Meeks may be hiding here.
你介意让我们搜查一下吗
You mind if we take a look around?
你有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
我们可以申请一张过来
We can come back with one, if we have to.
他在逃生梯那儿 正往屋顶跑
He's on the fire escape, heading to the roof!
他们正往二楼的一个单元去 对吧
They're headed to a unit on the second floor, right?
他刚从后窗逃出来
He just came out of the back window.
正往屋顶跑 快行动
He's heading for the roof! Go! Go!
他跑了
He's on the move!
-在第七单元旁 -快行动
- By unit Seven! - Go, go, go, go!
行动
Go, go, go!
兄弟们 给我照明
Come on, you guys! Give me light!
安全
Clear!
过来 快
Now get over here! Move!
-他在那 -不许动 米克斯
- There he goes. - Freeze, Meeks!
米克斯 停下
Meeks, stop!
不许动
Don't move!
克莱·米克斯
Clay Meeks!
你动一下我就开枪
Make one move, I fire.
我们不会廉价抛售的
We will not be undersold,
不管对手怎么说
no matter what our competitors say!
随着皇宫酒店周围一些街道被封闭
Traffic at a standstill at Midtown this morning.
今早市中心的交通陷入停滞
with some street closures around the Palace Hotel...
布莱恩·芬奇
Brian Finch...
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian.
别管我
Leave me alone.
布莱恩
Brian!
你还好吗
You okay?
-嗯 -我们抓到米克斯了
- Yeah. - We got Meeks.
关于那个组织我什么也不知道
I don't know anything about a group.
我只和贾罗德·桑兹交易 就这样
I only dealt with Jarrod Sands, that's it.
那真是糟糕
Oh, that's too bad,
因为我们有个联邦顾问
because we have a federal consultant
可以指证你就是那个
that can peg you as the chemist
把无数NZT药片投放到街头的化学家
who put thousands of NZT pills on the street.
不断有人在死去
People are dying.
每一具尸体都可以用来起诉你
Every single body is gonna be charged to you.
我记得一件事
I do remember one thing.
有一次他来我的实验室
I heard him on the phone one time,
我听到他在打电♥话♥
when he came to visit me in the lab.
他走开了 但我听到他提了一个名字
He walked away, but I heard him say a name.
摩尔诺
Morneau.
"和摩尔诺交易的所有东西都准备好了"
"Everything is in place for a deal with Morneau."
摩尔诺
摩尔诺
摩尔诺
让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
Jean-Pierre Morneau.
让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺是谁
Who's Jean-Pierre Morneau?
我刚把我能想起的摩尔诺过了一遍
I just sifted through all the Morneaus I can remember.
如果要聚焦"大人物"
If we're thinking "Important people"
那么只有一个摩尔诺
there's one Morneau that jumps out,
就是让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
and that is Jean-Pierre Morneau,
他是加拿大负责全球事务的国务卿
Secretary of State of Global Affairs for the sovereign state of Canada.
抱歉 你觉得加拿大全球事务国务卿
Sorry... you think the Canadian Secretary of State of Global Affairs
是何人军团的一员
is part of the Legion of Whom?
为什么 他们要他干嘛
Why? What use would they have for him?
我们要你来干嘛
What use would we have for you?
问得好 我真高兴你问了
That's a terrific question, and I'm super glad you asked it, eh?
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
你还在状态吗
Are you with us or what?
在 我只是不明白他们为什么需要摩尔诺
Yeah. I just don't know exactly why they would need Morneau.
但这起码是个名字
But... it's a name.
现在城里有一大堆加拿大的外交官
There are a bunch of Canadian diplomats in town right now.
我的天啊 你们快看
Oh, my God, would you look at that?
摩尔诺在这
Morneau's here.
他正在联♥合♥国♥进行一项谈判
He's negotiating a treaty at the UN.
今早的交通广播提到了
And traffic reports this morning mentioned congestion
皇宫酒店周围的交通拥挤状况
right around the Palace Hotel.
他们很有可能就在那里
So that's probably where they're staying.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
你们怎么看
What do you guys say?
你们想和何人军团的成员直接对话吗
You want to go talk to one of the members of the Legion of Whom?
不好意思 酒店禁止进入
Sorry, guys. Hotel's off-limits.
我们有情况要处理
We got a situation on our hands.
我们是联调局的 我们需要进去
We're with the FBI. We need to get through here
找一个叫让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺的人
to speak to a man named Jean-Pierre Morneau.
摩尔诺 进来吧
Morneau? Come on in.
我很乐意让你们开展工作
Happy to let you guys do your jobs,
但我觉得让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
but I don't think Jean-Pierre Morneau's
应该说不了什么话
gonna be doing much talking.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是
I mean...
正是因为他才封锁了这里
he's the reason we're jammed up here.
他撬开了十六楼的窗户跳了下来
That guy pried open a window on the 16th floor.
让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺坠楼身亡
Jean-Pierre Morneau died on impact.
抱歉 他什么都说不了
Sorry, guys, but he's not doing any talking.
布莱恩
Brian?
芬奇 你为什么躺在犯罪现场
Finch, why are you lying down in the middle of a crime scene?
抱歉 我只是想从不同角度看问题
Sorry. I was just trying to get a little different perspective.
有什么发现吗
Where were we?
没有谋杀迹象
No signs of foul play.
显然摩尔诺在国内受到了
And apparently Morneau was under investigation
金融违规之类的调查
for financial improprieties back home.
再加上长♥期♥服用止痛药
Combine that with a painkiller habit,
他们认定这是自杀
and they're chalking it up to suicide.
他们错了
They're wrong.
看那边的两个花瓶
Just look at those two vases over there.
这两个花瓶
So, two vases.
第一个花瓶里的珠子分层非常完美
The layers of beads in the first vase are perfect;
每种颜色都排列整齐
every color is in its place.
这家酒店将对称性作为审美基本准则
In this hotel, symmetry is a fundamental aesthetic.
但如果仔细观察第二个花瓶
But if you look at the second vase,
碗底有一颗珠子待错了地方
there's one bead at the bottom of the bowl that's out of place.
是来自窗户附近碗里的
Matches the beads in the bowl by the window,
这说明有人弄翻了花瓶
to suggest that somebody knocked it over
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表