剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
那个人就喜欢碎纸
The man was a dedicated shredder.
鲍伊和我要去调查
Boyle and I are going to check
首席执行官候选人的财务状况
the financials of candidates for the CEO job,
网络部的人会追踪迪克森电脑中的病毒
while Cyber tries to trace the virus on Dixon's computer.
如果你能从这些碎纸里找出线索
If you can make anything of this,
会给我们很大帮助
it'd be really helpful.
如果我把可能配对的几组字母排在一起
If I line up groups of letters that are likely to be paired,
就能取得进展
I can make headway.
但之后就变成了枯燥无聊的工作
And after that, it's just grunt work.
幸好还有两个人陪我一起无聊
Thankfully, I have access to a couple of grunts.
不骗你 这感觉其实挺爽
I'm not gonna lie, this is kind of awesome.
有点凌乱
A little messy.
我差点弄丢手♥机♥
I almost lost my phone.
好吧 我得知道发生了什么
Okay. I have to know. What happened?
你出了什么事
What happened to you?
也没啥 就是感觉你不一样了
It's all good. You just seem so different.
笑脸
Smiley-face emoji.
最近感觉不错
Just feel good lately.
也不能一直在低谷 对吧
Can't be down all the time, right?
点赞 点赞
Thumbs up emoji, thumbs up emoji.
说真的 你到底怎么了
But seriously, what happened to you?
愤怒小猫脸
Angry kitten face.
就不告诉你
Wouldn't you like to know?
得意恶魔脸
Smug devil face emoji.
如果你这么感兴趣
If you're so curious,
不如我们一起吃晚饭聊聊吧
let's meet for dinner and talk about it.
没有回应
No answer.
进展太快吗
Too much, too soon?
鲍伊和我要去跟迪克森的主管谈谈
Boyle and I are headed out to talk to Dixon's supervisor.
你好像还挺忙的
Seems like you're busy here.
杰弗里·万克思吗
Jeffrey Vachs?
雷·迪克森掌握IDK科技公♥司♥
Ray Dixon had files on everyone
每位首席执行官候选人的资料
who was up for the CEO job at IDK Technologies.
但万克思的资料最多
But the biggest file was about Vachs.
这里的邮件往来...
Now, there's an e-mail exchange...
-蓝色的 -明白
- Blue one. - Got it!
是在utjv@gmail.com
...between someone with the address
和一个叫"黑宝石"的女人之间
utjv@gmail.com, and a woman with the handle "BlackOnyx."
"utjv"就是杰弗里·万克思
"utjv"-- that's Jeffrey Vachs.
我还不太清楚"黑宝石"是谁
I'm not sure who BlackOnyx is yet.
万克思有外遇吗
Vachs was having an affair?
十个月前 他开了一个新的...
And ten months ago, he opened a new...
银行账户呢
checking account?
黄色的
Yellow.
谢谢
Thank you.
他从这个账户
Now, he made cash withdrawals
共分八次提现9999美元
for $9,999 out of this account eight separate times.
9999美元吗
$9,999?
他想确保他的行为
He wanted to make sure the IRS
不被国税局注意
wasn't paying attention to what he was doing.
你觉得迪克森发现万克思被敲诈了吗
You think Dixon uncovered that Vachs was being blackmailed?
当万克思发现他就要暴露之后
And when Vachs learned that he was about to be exposed,
他就雇人处理了迪克森
he hired someone to take care of Dixon.
我们去听听万克思怎么说
Let's hear what Vachs has to say.
好了 干得不错
All right, good work.
艾克 我以为我们挺铁的
Ike! I thought we bonded.
一起吃晚饭不错啊
Dinner sounds great!
老地方晚上九点见好吗
Our old place at 9:00?
太棒了
Yes!
抱歉 早上碰到了前任 聊得很投机
Sorry. Uh, ran into my ex this morning. We vibed.
也没啥 就是晚上九点有约
No big deal, but we've got a date at 9:00.
她觉得你今早很厉害 是吧
She thought you were pretty impressive this morning, didn't she?
当时你服了NZT
While you were on NZT?
每粒药的药效有...十二小时吗
Each pill lasts... 12 hours?
所以如果你们打算晚上九点见面
So if you're meeting up at 9:00...
她还会喜欢普通的布莱恩·芬奇吗
How's she gonna like you when you're just Brian Finch?
抱歉 你们觉得我被敲诈了吗
I'm sorry. You think I'm being blackmailed?
我们从一位退休的联调局探员那里得到消息
It's an idea we got from a retired FBI agent--
雷·迪克森
Ray Dixon.
这些是他收集的资料
These are his files.
你定期付款给
You're making regular payments to someone
嫌犯
一个邮箱名为"黑宝石"的人
with the email address "BlackOnyx,"
我们觉得这些提款
And we think those withdrawals
可能跟雷·迪克森的谋杀有关
may be linked to Ray Dixon's murder.
如果无关 你对此若有合理解释
If they're not, if you have a legitimate explanation for them,
我们愿闻其详 好另做调查
we would love to hear it so we can move on.
所以你不只是指控我
So then, you're not just accusing me
跟我的暑期实习生有外遇
of having an affair with one of my summer interns.
实习生
万克思刚刚说漏嘴了
Vachs just made a slip.
特拉文特公♥司♥ 暑期实习生
那些邮件里没有提到那个女人是实习生
Nothing in those e-mails says the woman was his intern.
我只需要在他的公♥司♥里找线索
All I had to do was dig around in the company where he works.
除非律师在场 我不会再开口了
I'm not saying anything else without a lawyer in the room.
我可以走了吗
Am I free to go?
他不需要说什么了
So, he doesn't need to say anything.
他不经意告诉了我们更多信息
He told us more than he meant to.
是 我们也听到了
Yes, we heard it, too.
实习生 我们这就去查
The intern-- we're on it.
我觉得她的名字是莎拉·布莱登
Yeah. I think her name's Sarah Braden.
她在2013年夏天的一张照片中被标记
She was tagged in a photo from the summer of 2013.
你怎么知道万克思是跟这个女人有外遇
How do you know this is the woman Vachs had the affair with?
看一下她项链上的盒式吊坠
Take a look at the locket on her necklace.
就这样
And just like that,
我又出外勤了
I was back in the field.
莎拉·布莱登
Sarah Braden?
布莱登小姐
Miss Braden,
我们是联调局的
we're with the FBI.
-出什么事了 -你认识杰弗里·万克思吗
- Is something wrong? - Do you know a Jeffrey Vachs?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不认识杰弗里·万克思
I don't know a Jeffrey Vachs.
怎么了
Wh-Why?
我们确定
We have definitive knowledge
杰弗里·万克思每个月都向你的银行账户
that Jeffrey Vachs has been depositing large sums of money
存入一大笔钱
into your bank account every month.
常见基因突变
这是杰弗里·万克思的儿子
This little kid's Jeffrey Vachs' son.
你好吗 小伙子
Yeah, what's up, little man?
你眼睛和你父亲很像
You got your father's eyes.
同样的基因突变
It's the same mutation.
叫作虹膜异色症
It's called sectoral heterochromia.
如果你想 我们也可以做亲子鉴定
I mean, we can take a paternity test if you want.
我没有敲诈杰弗里
I'm not blackmailing Jeffrey.
他给我打钱是自愿的
He sends me money because he wants to.
他想照顾好他的儿子
He wants his son to be taken care of.
即使不能给他名分
Even if he can't claim him publically.
那个叫迪克森的人
That man Dixon,
他也发现了这一点
he figured out the same thing you just did,
但他说不会纠缠此事
but he told me he was gonna drop it.
他不想毁了一个小孩的生活
He said he didn't want to mess with a little kid.
杰弗里犯过错
Jeffrey's made mistakes.
但他不是个杀人犯
But he's not a murderer.
拜托不要告诉他家人
Please don't tell his family about this.
如果仍有问题我们会打电♥话♥给你
We'll call you if we have any more questions.
万克思只是在照顾他的孩子
Vachs was just taking care of his kid.
他没有杀雷·迪克森的动机
He didn't have motive to kill Ray Dixon.
IDK科技公♥司♥首席执行官候选人
麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克
Mike. Mike, Mike, Mike.
麦克 伙计
Mike the man.
你好吗 哥们 他们对你还好吗
How you doing, dude? They treating you okay here?
你知道麦克不是我的真名 对吧
You do know Mike's not my real name, right?
是啊 但这是我们的昵称
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表