剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我知道 他们总是看起来很...
I know, they always look so...
大家好 我叫麦克
Hi, everybody. My name's Mike.
毛病一大堆
A lot of issues.
我很高兴来到这里
I'm, uh, happy to be here.
但他在团体治疗中取得了很大的进展
I do think he made some breakthroughs in group therapy, though.
不幸的是 用来自省的时间只有那么多
Unfortunately, there was only so much time for introspection.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我终于接触到了那些文件
And I got myself in front of those files eventually.
每周咨♥询♥A.E.
看完了这些文件
After I made my way through all of them,
麦克·艾克森已经洗心革面准备踏入社会了
Mike Ikerson was ready to face the world a sober man.
好的 非常感谢
All right, thanks a lot!
我觉得好多了
I feel a lot better.
先生 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
先生
Sir?
结果有很多令人兴奋的原因
It turns out there are plenty of exciting reasons
可以导致听觉和视觉的突然改变
for sudden hearing and vision changes--
脑瘤
brain tumors,
中风... 真有意思
strokes... fun stuff.
查到什么了
Learn anything?
没什么
Not a ton.
你♥爸♥爸做完了整个疗程
I mean, your dad made it all the way through treatment.
据他的档案所述 效果很好
With flying colors, according to his file.
我爸爸很擅长迷惑那些治疗师
My dad was good at charming therapists.
就这些吗
Is that it?
还有一件事
Uh, there was one thing.
你♥爸♥爸的文件中有这样的注释
Your dad had this notation in his file.
写着 "每周咨♥询♥A.E."
It said, "Weekly consult with A.E."
我看了跟他同期参与治疗的
I read the files of everyone who was there
所有人的档案
at the same time as him.
只有四个人有这样的注释
There were only four people who had that notation.
知道是什么意思吗
Any idea what that means?
他们可能都跟你♥爸♥爸有着某种联♥系♥
Well, I mean, they're all connected to your dad somehow.
如果可以找到其中一个人 也许他们能知道
So if we could track one of them down, maybe they know something.
把名字给我
Well, give me the names.
明天前我必须消化掉这大部头
I have to digest this enormous thing by tomorrow,
但也许我能帮忙
but maybe I can help.
布莱恩
Brian?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
可能得了鼻窦炎吧
Think I have bad sinuses or something.
也许是感冒引起的
Probably coming down with a cold.
你应该回家
You should go home.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you for this.
也谢谢你为我做这些事
And for doing this.
麻烦你了
All of it.
鼻窦炎 得了吧 老兄
Bad sinuses? Come on, man.
不用百度你也知道你是怎么了
You don't need the Internet to know what's up with you.
你从纳兹办公室偷那些文件的时候
When you stole those files from Naz's office,
还记得那个政♥府♥研究NZT的视频吗
you remember that video of the government NZT studies?
NZT-48初步人体试验 第十一天
Day 11 for preliminary human trials for NZT-48.
过去二十四小时内 四位患者
In the last 24 hours, four patients
出现视物变形症状
describe episodes of metamorphopsia
以及并发性失语
and concurrent aphasia.
记得 她说了关于视物变形
Yeah, she's talking about distorted vision.
难以理解话语
Difficulty understanding speech.
这是NZT的副作用 老兄
You're having NZT side effects, buddy.
你的免疫针剂快失效了
Your immunity shot's wearing off.
桑兹要你叛国才给你注射的针剂在哪里
Where's that booster shot Sands promised you for committing treason?
我还在想要过多久你才联♥系♥我呢
I was wondering how long it take you to get in touch.
你感觉怎么样 布莱恩
How are you feeling, Brian?
我需要那个针剂
I need that shot.
最近看见白色的闪光了吗
See any white flashes lately?
言语不太正常了是吗
Speech not sounding quite right?
让我产生副作用你有什么好处
Why would you want me to have side effects?
我们希望你能正常地思考
We want to get you in the right frame of mind.
参议员有个任务给你
You see, the Senator has a job for you.
是丽贝卡·哈里斯
It's Rebecca Harris.
我告诉摩拉先生你跟她越走越近
I told Mr. Morra that you were growing close to her.
我们担心这会让你分神
We're concerned it's a distraction.
你们何必在乎
What do you care?
只要我按你们说的做不就行了吗
As long as I do what you say, what do you care?
还有她的父亲
There's also the issue of her father.
她可能会出于自身的原因
She has the potential to be uniquely motivated
而去调查NZT
to investigate NZT.
我们不希望她这样做
We'd prefer she didn't.
我们希望她消失
We want her gone.
我并没让你杀了她 老兄
I'm not telling you to murder her, mate.
只是让她远离你
Just get her away from you.
如果哈里斯探员被发现持有
If Agent Harris were to be found in possession
纳兹办公室的文件
of those files from Naz's office,
我想这样就可以了吧
I'd imagine that would do the trick.
你让我去陷害她吗
So, you want me to frame her?
那会让她被联调局开除
That would get her kicked out of the FBI.
她可能会坐牢
She'd go to jail.
是这么打算的
That's the idea.
不
No.
我是不会那样做的
I'm not doing that ever.
你必须想点别的办法出来
So, you're gonna have to think of something else.
你又有自己的想法了吗 布莱恩
You're thinking again, Brian?
只有我们提出的方法
As always the only way
才是唯一的方法
is the way we prescribe.
你对这位女士很忠诚
You feel some loyalty to this woman.
现在还没事
That's fine for now.
一天 两天以后呢
In a day, two days?
当你觉得脑袋要烧糊的时候呢
When it feels like your brain is on fire?
为了得到针剂你甚至可以活剥了丽贝卡·哈里斯
You'll be willing to skin Rebecca Harris alive for that shot.
没必要到那个地步吧
Let's not have it come to that, hey?
永无止境
第一季 第六集
事情并不似预期那般发展
Things are not as they should be.
过去一周内 实验对象出现了失忆
Over the past week, subjects have complained about memory loss,
-极端妄想症... -把那东西弄走
- extreme paranoia... - Get them out of me!
出现了加速衰老和侵害性精神病的迹象
We see signs of rapid aging and encroaching psychosis.
试图停止给药
Attempts to discontinue NZT use
致使一位患者的戒断反应极其严重
sent one patient into a withdrawal so severe
我们现已让他陷入药物昏迷
that we currently have him in a medically induced coma.
我找到了你们的微芯片
I found your microchip!
目前还不清楚继续用药和停止用药
It's unclear at present what's more dangerous--
哪种举措带来的后果更危险
providing the pills or withholding them.
有问题吗
Problem?
如果我服下药 会有副作用
If I take that pill, I get side effects.
如果我想变得足够聪明
But if I want to be smart enough
去想办法消除副作用
to figure out how to stop the side effects,
就必须服药
I have to take the pill.
没错 这就是问题
Yeah, there's a problem.
你不是应该去查
Aren't you supposed to be finding out
她爸爸到底出了什么事吗
what happened to her dad?
是的 我会查的
Yeah, I'll get to that.
现在出了点小状况
I'm in a little bit of a situation at the moment.
发现了
I noticed.
来看看你的选择吧
Well, let's run your options.
我能够研究出怎么制♥造♥
I could figure out how to make
摩拉参议员给我的那种针剂
whatever's in that shot that Senator Morra gave me.
是啊 不过...
Yeah, but...
他花费了几个月时间和几百万美元才做出来
it took him months and millions of dollars to do that.
我们没有那么多时间
Doesn't work on our timeline.
我可以找到其他拥有这针剂的人
I could find someone else who has the shot.
行啊 谁
Okay, so who?
如果政♥府♥知道怎么生产
If the government knew how to make it,
他们还要你干嘛
they wouldn't need you.
要不去找到发明NZT的人
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表