剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
we'll find out who.
我会让我的人亲自调查
I'll have my office personally handle the investigation.
-我能问个问题吗 -可以
- Can I ask a question? - Yeah.
你怎么会干上这工作
How'd you get stuck with this job?
我从匡提科毕业后
Well, I, uh, I got placed in the
被分配到安克雷奇分部工作
Anchorage field office out of Quantico.
在阿♥拉♥斯加州
Alaska?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
难道你是你们班垫底的
Were you bottom of your class?
我的负责探员在一次监视行动中抓到我睡觉
My SAC found me asleep on a stakeout.
那地方整天都很暗
It's dark all the time there.
好 准备好来真的了吗
All right. Ready for live ammunition?
来吧
Okay.
纳兹回来了
Naz is back.
她说服了华盛顿那边进行正式调查
She got D.C. to agree to a formal investigation.
好样的
Like a boss.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr....
-红色的留给我 -没问题
- Save the red ones. - Okay.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
纳兹 怎么回事
Naz, what happened?
不准回应
Don't respond.
退后
Back away.
负责特别探员波兰现被拘留问话
SAC Pouran is being detained for questioning.
哈里斯探员 芬奇先生
Agent Harris, Mr. Finch.
很高兴见到你们
Pleasure to meet you both.
听说过你们的事迹
I hear great things,
-很高兴和你们共事 -抱歉 什么
- excited to be working... - Sorry, what?
助理主管局长格雷迪·约翰逊 这里我来负责
ADIC Grady Johnson. I'll be overseeing things here,
直到对你们上司的指控被撤销
just until the charges against your boss are cleared up.
什么指控
What charges?
鲍伊探员 我想要私下和你谈谈
Agent Boyle, I want to speak with you privately.
至于你们两个
But you two,
去我办公室
why don't you join me in my office.
我们有很多话要谈
We have a, we have a lot to talk about.
永无止境
第一季 第八集
你把我们的负责特别探员带着手铐从这里带走
You took our SAC out of here in cuffs,
却不肯告诉我们是因为什么指控
and you won't even tell us what she's charged with?
我只能告诉你们娜丝琳·波兰
All I can tell you is that Nasreen Pouran
被指控严重破坏了国♥家♥安♥全♥
is being accused of serious violations of national security.
调查内容属于机密
The investigation is classified.
那我们只能和她的律师联♥系♥了
Well, we'll just be in touch with her lawyer, then.
波兰探员是根据国防授权法案被逮捕的
SAC Pouran is being held under the National Defense Authorization Act.
在此期间她没有权利请律师
She has no access to an attorney at this time.
我会在调查期间暂管这里的事务
I'll be leading a review of operations here while that's underway.
我知道这听起来有点不妙
I know that sounds ominous,
但我是来帮忙的
but I'm here to help.
助理主管局长格雷迪·约翰逊
Assistant Director in Charge Grady Johnson.
先说些大家都知道的
Let's start with the obvious, shall we?
格雷迪·约翰逊
联调局特别小组成员
他不♥穿♥增高鞋身高只有1米6♥4♥
He's actually five-foot-four without the platform shoes,
身高1米6♥4♥
潜在的矮人自卑心理
他微笑的时候眼里没有一丝笑意
he smiles with his face but not with his eyes,
他会第一时间换上最新款的手♥机♥
upgrades to the latest phone the second it comes out,
眼睛不会笑
注重形象
典型的走狗
your basic hatchet man,
来这里替某人完成卑鄙的勾当
here to do someone else's dirty work.
我说你
You.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening?
算是吧 等一下
Kind of. One sec.
我们会停止供应NZT 等待进一步通知
...cutting off your supply of NZT until further notice.
所有被暂停的顾问工作是...
All, uh, consulting duties temporarily suspended will be...
你必须待在安全屋内等待进一步审查
You must remain in the safe house pending further review.
你不给我NZT
You're cutting off my NZT
还要把我送到安全屋
and you're sending me to the safe house.
不错 看来你能跟上
Ah, good, you're up to speed.
这将会是接下来的常态
Yeah, this is the new normal.
你们需要时间适应
It'll take some adjusting,
但是我们会让这个部门运行顺利的
but we'll get this department running right.
约翰逊 等一下
Uh, Johnson?
虽然我们都不知道为什么
None of us know why,
但这个海螺对纳兹有特殊的意义
but that conch is really special to Naz.
我知道现在你来了 你该干嘛干嘛
I know you're getting settled in and stuff, so do your thing,
但如果不介意的话 还是把它放回去吧
but if you don't mind, just leave that conch where it is.
我知道怎么处理这个东西
Oh, no, I-I'll take care of the conch.
-很好 -是的
- Great. - Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - Okay.
他说她是依据国防授权法案而被捕的
He said she's being held under the NDAA.
根据其条款 不需经过正当法律程序
That's a clause that allows for indefinite detention
任何美国公民都可以被无限期拘留
of an American citizen without due process,
所以她现在没有律师
so she has no lawyer,
很可能被关押在军事基地
she's probably being held at a military base.
我要联♥系♥华盛顿总部 看能不能得到答案
I'm gonna call D.C., see if I can get some answers.
或者我们可以直接用这个
Or we can just use this.
首先 约翰逊会认为他丢了手♥机♥
Now, at first, Johnson's just gonna assume he lost it,
所以我们趁他停机前看能不能发现什么
so let's see what we can find out before he shuts it down.
好 但要换个地方
Fine, but not here.
你得低调行事
You need to lie low.
纳兹不是让我们去安全屋吗
You know Naz told me to go to the safe house.
-她有说吗 -有的
- She did? - Yeah.
什么时候
When?
石榴
-你忘记我会读唇语了吗 -也对
- I can read lips, remember? - Right.
好的 出发吧
Fine, let's go.
还有一个问题
Okay, one problem.
我想我把纳兹给我的紧急数据包落家里了
I think I left my emergency packet back at my place.
布莱恩 如果有人因为你的处境不安全
Brian, if someone gives you an emergency packet,
给了你紧急数据包
because your place has been compromised,
你就不应该把它放在不安全的地方
you...don't leave it in the place that's been compromised.
这下倒霉了
Jinx.
布莱恩 联调局可以定位这部手♥机♥
The FBI can ping that phone's location, Brian.
但只会定位到最近的接收塔
Yeah, just to the nearest tower, though.
这说明不了什么
It doesn't prove anything.
而且
And besides,
这个主管局长那么自大
that DIC is way too egotistical
dick有小鸡鸡的意思
他不会允许动别人定位他的手♥机♥
to have somebody ping his cell phone.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
不是主管局长 是助理主管局长
It's not DIC. It's ADIC.
助理主管局长
It's... A-D-I-C.
好了好了 我知道了
ADIC, I got it.
来看看
Okay, let's see.
我最多有五次输入密♥码♥的机会
Password. I've got five shots at this, tops.
显而易见 他是枪♥支♥爱好者
Gun guy, of course.
联调局配备的是格洛克枪 不是点357
Huh, the FBI issues Glocks, not .357s.
所以用这个试试
So let's see.
0.357...
一次成功
Hey, I got it in one try!
不是这个 不是这个
Uh, no, no, no, no, no, no.
找到了
Oh, here we go.
约翰逊和副局长洛韦克之间有联♥系♥
Here's a chain between Johnson and Deputy Director Rovick.
来自 凯瑟琳·洛韦克
纳兹·波兰汇款给菲力克斯·杜马兹
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监控名单
波兰女士以涉嫌叛国罪被捕
我的天
Oh, man.
纳兹涉嫌叛国罪被逮捕
Naz is being held for suspicion of treason.
什么
What?
说她汇款给一个叫做菲力克斯·杜马兹的人
They say she made payments to some guy named Felix Durmaz.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监控名单上的一员
He's on the terrorist watch list.
他们认为他为伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥分子提供资金
They think he funnels money to jihadis.
这不可能是真的
There's no way that's true.
她的确隐藏了许多秘密
She does keep a lot of secrets.
她之前为了救你去华盛顿
She just went down to D.C. to save your ass.
她为了你置身险境
She got thrown into a hole for it.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表