剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name is Brian Finch.
我原本只是一个普通的二十八岁废柴
I was your average 28-year-old screwup
直到我服用了一粒叫NZT的药片
until I took a pill called NZT.
突然之间 我可以调动每个脑细胞
Suddenly I had access to every brain cell.
每次他服用后 接下来的半天
Every time he takes it, for the next 12 hours,
他基本上就变成了全世界最聪明的人
he basically becomes the smartest person in the world.
所以联调局雇佣了我
And that's why the FBI hired me.
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name's Brian Finch,
这位是丽贝卡·哈里斯
this is Rebecca Harris,
我们是联调局的
and we're with the FBI.
说出来的感觉真棒
God, that sounds cool.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
NZT会要了你的命 除非你注射这个
NZT will kill you, unless you have this.
现在你想服多少NZT就服多少 毫无副作用
Now you can have as much NZT as you want with no side effects.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you help me?
我需要一个人来干一份工作
Let's just say I need somebody in a position.
你如果透露给任何人 包括联调局和你父母...
You describe to the FBI, or anyone, about these shots...
我就会让你在痛苦中
I will let you die more painfully
缓慢地死亡
and slowly than you can fathom.
布莱恩 你准备好成为大人物了吗
So, Brian, you ready to become somebody who matters?
永无止境
第一季 第二集
是时候了
It's time.
为联调局工作感觉是怎样的
So, what's it like to work for the FBI?
全跟
All in.
未切割钻石在♥十♥月♥上校的人手中
Colonel October's men have the uncut diamonds.
如果我们要保护发射码
You need to win this hand if we're gonna
你这一手必须要赢
protect the launch codes.
还有 布莱恩
And, Brian,
巴卡拉[纸牌游戏]不是用乌诺牌玩的
you don't play baccarat with UNO cards.
闭嘴 行吗
Just shut up, okay?
这是我的白日梦 不是你的
This is my fantasy. It's not yours.
其实跟我想象中的不大一样
It's not exactly like I imagined it would be.
他们首先叫我做的事 就是干坐着
The first thing they asked me to do was sit around.
坐很久
A lot.
他们想研究我 所以就能知道
They wanted to study me, so they could find out
为什么我服用NZT后不会出现副作用
why I'm immune to the side effects of NZT.
这是件好事
Which is good,
因为副作用非常非常糟糕
because the side effects are very, very bad.
我当然知道为什么我是免疫的
Of course, I know why I'm immune.
但是我不能告诉他们
But I can't tell them that.
你注射一次
You take one of these shots,
你就能想服多少NZT就服多少
and you can have as much NZT as you want.
所以他们让我重复在我得到这份工作之前
So they wanted me to do everything exactly like I did
做的每一件事
before they gave me the job.
结果我发现 被时刻监视实在太无聊了
But it turns out, getting watched all the time gets old fast.
而NZT可以让事情变得...很有趣
NZT kept things... interesting.
每天十二小时
For 12 hours a day,
我能调动大脑全部潜力
I had access to every nook and cranny of my brain.
你马上就要拥有的人生
You're on the verge of having a life
大多数人想都不敢想
that most people can't even begin to imagine.
这两个家伙
Those two guys?
是派给我的保姆
They're my official babysitters.
他们应该有名字吧
They've got names, I think.
我管他们叫麦克和艾克
I just call them Mike and Ike.
麦克
艾克
过了一个星期以后
By the time a week went by,
我们都快被憋疯了
we all got a little stir-crazy.
当联调局最终让我去工作时
I think we were all very happy when the FBI said
我觉得我们都很开心
they were finally ready to put me to work.
不 其实我不算联调局探员
So, no, I'm-I'm not saying that I'm an FBI agent, per se.
更像是...更像联盟关系
Uh, it's more of, like... It's like an affiliation.
你懂吗 就像互利共赢
You know? Like mutual welfare, benefit.
类似那种
That kind of thing.
互利 他们有什么好处
Mutual? I mean, what's in it for them?
说出来吓你一跳
You'd be surprised, actually.
其实 我有天赋
It turns out, uh, I've got talents.
可以称之为资质
Aptitudes, I guess you could call them.
联调局都不做背景调查的吗
Doesn't the FBI do background checks?
他们有
They give, uh,
担♥保♥的吧
vouchers, I think,
弃权之类的...
waivers for, you know...
听起来是一个很棒的机会
Sounds like an incredible opportunity.
爸爸
这个刚刚给我台阶下的人
That guy right there, the one who just rescued me,
他刚移植了一个新肝脏
he just got a new liver,
爸爸的新肝脏
多亏了我
arrangements courtesy of yours truly.
爸爸
丹尼斯·芬奇
肝功能 100%
胆汁供率 大于89.9%
其实是联调局搞到的肝脏
Well, the FBI technically got the liver.
我只是答应为他们干活 他们才会帮我
I just agreed to take a job so they would do it.
他们说你♥爸♥爸周四就能回家了
They say your dad's coming home on Thursday.
我们应该一起吃个晚饭
So I thought we should all do dinner.
对啊 如果你...你没有任务
I mean, if, you know, you don't have a mission.
应该有空
Should be good.
-我还是想搞清楚联调局的事 -好
- Sorry. I just want to get back to the FBI thing, okay? - Yes.
-所以如果你不是探员 -没错
- So if you are not an agent, - No.
你是...
Are you...
当警♥察♥了吗
deputized?
你...有警徽和枪吗
Do you... have a badge and a gun?
警徽
枪
欢迎加入♥联♥调局
Welcome to the FBI.
虽然永远不会给你真的警徽和枪
You'll never see a real badge or a gun,
至少你有这些
but at least you got those.
你是在欺负新人吗 太棒了
Are you hazing me? That's awesome.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
所以 第一天
So? Day one.
太激动了 我们要去哪儿
So epic. Where we going?
鲍伊和我要去格林尼堡
Boyle and I are going to Fort Greene.
一名叫史蒂芬·费舍的记者
A journalist named Stephen Fisher
-昨晚死于车祸 -好吧
- died in a one-car accident last night. - Okay.
我以为我们是...
Um, I thought we were, like, a...
某种精英部门之类的
like, an elite division or something, you know?
车祸用得着我们调查吗
But we investigate car crashes?
一般不用
Not typically.
但是史蒂芬·费舍曾经揭露过
But Stephen Fisher wrote about corruption
三家五百强企业的内部腐♥败♥
at three different Fortune 500 companies.
他揭露了一家国防承包商的俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍活动
He was nominated for a Pulitzer after he exposed a Russian
而被提名普利策奖
intelligence operation at a defense contractor.
他在高层树敌颇多
He had enemies in very high places.
我们要确保不是那些人杀了他
We want to make sure one of them didn't kill him.
可能是布鲁克林的克格勃暗♥杀♥
Possible KGB assassination in Brooklyn.
苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会
我明白了
I'm all over it.
麦克 把药给我 我们出发吧
Mike, give me my pill. Let's do this.
克格勃在1991年以后就没有了
There hasn't been a KGB since 1991.
-没了吗 -是的
- No? - No.
而且哈里斯探员说的是我们俩
And Agent Harris told you what we're doing.
你...乖乖待在这
You... are staying here.
你的第一个任务
Your first assignment.
你想让我学波斯语吗
You want me to learn Farsi?
局里需要会这门语言的分♥析♥员
The Bureau needs analysts that speak this language.
"分♥析♥员"
"Analysts."
所以...我只要...
So... I just...
待在这房♥间里吗
sit here in this room?
只在你吃了NZT时待在这
Only while you're on NZT.
要是我想离开会怎样
What happens if I try to leave?
这些人...他们是我的保镖
Are these guys... are they my bodyguards?
还是...狱卒
Or are they... prison wardens?
我招你进来时也没想到会这样
This isn't what either of us expected when I brought you in,
布莱恩 但这是第一步
Brian, but it's a first step.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表