剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
and then it says, like, "Server acquired,"
接着就黑进去了
And then boom, something's hacked.
好像闹着玩的一样
Did it for the lulz, all that good stuff.
我只是不知道在敲键盘的时候发生了什么
I just don't know what happens during the typing part.
或者"黑"这个词到底是什么意思
Or even what the word "Hacking" means exactly.
事实证明 电影里要用蒙太奇画面
So as it turns out, the reason movies just show a montage,
是因为黑客工作本身很无聊
they do it that way because hacking is boring.
我可以告诉你编程语言
I mean, I could tell you about programming languages
或者我是怎么和"无所不在"联♥系♥上的
or how I got in touch with Everywhere,
总部
无所不在
这个黑客团体教会了我基本知识 但是
A hacker collective that schooled me in basics, but really?
与其说这个 难道你不更愿意看爆♥炸♥的视频吗
Wouldn't you just rather be watching some Vines of things blowing up instead?
无所不在的新朋友
My new hacktivist friends at Everywhere
说我根本没办法入侵昆廷的机器手
said there was absolutely no way I could hack into Quentin's prosthetic arm.
但是 那些人擅长的是基础知识
But.. those guys were good for the basics.
练了一个星期 我就超过了他们
I left them behind with about a week of practice.
到头来还得靠我
Eventually, it was up to me.
我和NZT
Well, me and NZT.
我开始安排服药时间以便在晚上练习
I started timing my doses so I'd get hack time at night.
最终 在挤出了大量时间练习后
And finally, after a bunch of time practicing in between everything else,
我终于取得了进展
I think I finally got somewhere.
爸爸 你怎么来了
Dad. What are you doing here?
布莱恩 你有好几天没接电♥话♥了
You haven't answered your phone for days, Brian.
我知道 是因为我忙着
I know. It's because I was busy doing...
搞电脑
computer stuff.
你还记得里克·林德格伦吗
So, do you remember Rick Lindgren?
过去我们一起义务为美国公民自♥由♥联盟工作过
We used to do pro bono work for the ACLU back in the old days.
他现在自己出来干
So, he's in private practice now,
偶尔也和像你这种
and he does work occasionally with guys like you--
为军方或者执法机关工作的人合作
people who work for military contractors or law enforcement-- so...
我告诉了他你的情况
I told him about your situation.
爸爸
Dad...
我是偷偷告诉你的
I told you that in confidence.
你为什么要这么做
I don't know what... Why would you do that?
我信任他 布莱恩
I trust him, Brian.
里克认为你能够和联调局解除合同
Rick thinks that there's a way for you to get out of this contract with the FBI.
怎么做 我做了那些事
How? I did those things.
我逃跑了 还抢了银行
I ran from the police. I held up a bank.
但如果不是为了保命
But you wouldn't have done those things
你是不会做那些事的 对吗
if you weren't in fear for your life, isn't that right?
你不知道谁在追你
You didn't know who was chasing you.
你不知道是不是杀了伊莱·华福特的人在追杀你
You didn't know if the guy who killed Eli Whitford was gonna come after you.
你是被迫做那些事的
You did all those things under duress.
这就意味着他们不能起诉我吗
What does that... does that mean that they can't charge me?
不 这意味着如果他们起诉
No, no. It means that
你就有了合法辩护
you'll have a legal defense if they do--
更不用说他们给你服的药了
not to mention that drug that you've been taking,
那药很显然干扰了你的判断
which certainly interfered with your judgment.
NZT的作用不是这个
Mm... that's not how NZT works.
你怎么知道它的作用
How do you know how this drug works?
没人知道它的作用
Nobody knows how this drug works,
连政♥府♥也不知道
not even the government.
否则他们就不会把你当作小白鼠了
Or they wouldn't be using you as a guinea pig.
如果他们因为你离开而穷追不舍
And if they decide to go after you for walking away,
那就和他们法庭上见
we will see them in court.
我们会让他们每个人丢掉饭碗
We will depose every last one of them
然后让他们承认
and make them admit that
他们在对一个吓坏的孩子进行秘密医学实验
they are running a secret medical experiment on a scared kid
而这个孩子没有伤害任何人
who actually hasn't hurt anyone.
好了 好了
Okay, whoa, whoa.
爸爸 我不想毁了这一切
I don't want to burn the place down, Dad.
好吧
Right.
这是场战斗 布莱恩 一场战斗
This is a fight, Brian, a fight.
还记得我跟你说过的吗
You remember what I told you about fighting?
如果我不得不和别人战斗
Mm... if I had to get in one,
要确保自己先出招 我记得
to be sure to throw the first punch. I get that.
-但是 -说的对
- But... - That's right.
一旦他们知道我们不是闹着玩的
You can be sure they're gonna back off
他们就会收手的
once they know that we're serious about this.
但我们需要实在的筹码来赢得战斗
But we're gonna need some real, tangible leverage to make this work,
所以你要准备
so you're gonna have to
把和联调局的合约的每个细节都公开
go on record with the details of your agreement with the FBI--
NZT等等
NZT and everything.
公开吗
On record?
我们需要录像
We need video.
我们要让政♥府♥知道在我们手上
And we need the government to know that we have it.
里克让你明天到他办公室录像
Okay, so Rick wants you to go to his office tomorrow and make the tape.
我知道那很可怕 相信我 我知道的
I know it's scary. Believe me, I know.
但只能这样做
This is how it's got to go.
这是让你脱身的唯一办法
This is the only way we'll be able to get you out of this.
之前我爸说要把我从联调局弄出来
When my dad said he'd get me free of the FBI,
我没想到他真的会找到解决方法
I didn't think he'd actually find a way to do it.
你黑进了我的机器手
You hacked my arm.
怎么做到的
How?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do it?
Q 不瞒你说 这不容易
Well, Q, it wasn't easy, I'm not gonna lie.
基本上 我开始...
let's see, basically, I started by...
科技讲座
我就是这么做到的
That is how I did it, my friend.
事实证明
And it turns out...
你那意识控制的机器手是可以被黑客入侵的
your mind-control robot arm is hackable after all.
看起来有人利用这个谋杀了克里斯汀·肖
And it looks like someone took advantage of that to murder Kristen Shaw.
你是谁
Who are you?
那是
That's...
一个复杂的问题
kind of a complicated question.
我更觉得自己是大器晚成
I like to think I'm somewhat of a late bloomer.
只有少数人可以像你这样做到
There are... a handful of minds out there who could do what you did.
你为什么要选择在联调局外勤办公室工作
What are you doing working at an FBI field office?
我在刑事司法委员会工作
Well, I work at the CJC, man.
并不是随便什么外勤办公室
It's not just any old field office.
我对政♥府♥部门没什么意见
I have nothing against civil service,
但你的工作说到底...
but what you do, at its core, is...
都是被动的服从
reactive.
如果你跟我
If you worked here,
在这里工作
with me...
你可以主动地影响世界
the world would react to what you did.
天啊 伙计 这...
Damn, man, that is...
太抬举我了
it's flattering.
但我可能没法被挖走
I'm not exactly on the open market, though.
联调局把我看得...很紧
The FBI has got me pretty well... locked down.
条件随你开
I'll give you whatever terms you want.
喷气背包特权行吗
Jet pack privileges?
我们生活在充满奇迹的时代 布莱恩
We are living in the age of marvels, Brian.
许多奇迹在这里诞生
A lot of that starts right here.
很诱人
It's tempting.
很诱人 但我不清楚
It is tempting. But I don't know,
我现在的工作挺不错 待遇很好
I got a pretty good gig where I am-- the perks are pretty great.
我会给你一样的待遇
I'll match it.
你看 就这件事你做不到
Ah, see? That is the one thing that you cannot do.
如果你能入侵机器手 那谁都可以
So if you could hack that arm, so could anyone else.
倒不见得谁都可以
I wouldn't say anyone else.
但至少亚伦有可能没杀他妻子
But yes, it is at least possible that Aaron didn't kill his wife.
接下来找黑客吧
Here's to hunting hackers.
我觉得你们该看看这个
I think you guys should take a look at something.
今早
Earlier this morning,
一辆美国邮政货车
a U.S. Postal Service van
突然转向阻塞多条车道
swerved violently across several lanes of traffic,
造成严重伤亡 南向车道全部停运
causing serious injuries and closing all southbound lanes.
货车司机身负轻伤得以逃生
The driver of the van, who escaped with minor injuries,
但她对这场二十辆车追尾车祸的解释很奇怪
is making bizarre claims about what caused the 20-car pileup.
我知道听着很怪 但听我说
I know what it sounds like, but I'm telling you,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表