剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
赫尔南德斯警探 这是丽贝卡·哈里斯探员
Detective Hernandez, meet Agent Rebecca Harris.
谢谢你们同意我们昨晚借用你们的大神
Thanks for letting us borrow your golden boy last night.
不客气
Pleasure.
有什么事
So what's up?
我昨晚发现了很奇怪的东西
Well, last night, I noticed something really weird.
路易斯·瓦格斯尸体上有橙绿相间的物质
It was like a green and orange substance on Luis Vargas's body.
我觉得可能与断电有关
I think it may be connected to the blackout.
你们有不寻常的发现吗
Did you guys notice anything unusual here?
十八层有盏灯坏了
I mean, there was a broken lamp on the 18th floor,
但就目前看来
but far as we could tell,
应该是在黑暗中被打翻了
it could've been knocked over in the blackout.
主档案室
十八层
没丢东西
Nothing's missing.
那里不是存放着城市建筑的设计图吗
Isn't that where they store the blueprints for city buildings?
楼层指南上写着
Saw it on the directory.
我能看看吗
You mind if we take a look?
好吧
Cool.
-电梯没电了吧 -是的
- Elevators are out, aren't they? - Yep.
希望你们体力够
Hope you packed extra lungs.
我得加大有氧运动量
I've got to up my cardio.
你觉得呢 动感单车行吗
What do you think, spinning?
你做动感单车吗
Do you spin?
我可以一整晚追着你跑
I chase you around all night.
平心而论
Hey, you know, to be fair,
如果我昨晚没服NZT出去
we wouldn't even be following this lead--
等等 我们本来不会找到这条线索
hang on-- if I hadn't gone out last night on NZT.
如果你希望我为了一条
If you expect me to thank you for a lead
让我爬十八层的线索谢谢你...
that took me up 18 flights of stairs...
只是你发过誓不会再囤NZT药片了
It's just, you swore you would stop hoarding NZT pills.
我没囤了
I have.
那是最后一片
Okay, that was my last one.
还有这一片
Well, and this one.
麦克给我的
The one Mike gave me.
你保证你没对我说谎吗
You promise you're not lying to me?
我们是六岁小孩吗
What are we, six years old?
我保证 行吗
I promise, okay?
没其他药片了
No more extra pills.
私藏NZT药片 5粒
私藏NZT药片 4粒
这里有文件
Well, files here.
那里有文件
Files there.
你想分头找吗 这样快点
You want to split up, cover more ground?
行
Yeah.
你也许在想我在找什么
You might be wondering what I'm looking for.
我也是
So am I.
但我至少有个想法
But I at least have a theory:
有人闯进来找东西
someone broke in here searching for something.
但他们在找什么呢
But what were they after?
他们的归档系统简直是文员的噩梦
I mean, their filing system was a clerical nightmare,
但我把归错档和放错地方的文件整理好后
but after I sorted out the documents that were misfiled, or misplaced...
有个空抽屉很显眼
...there was one empty drawer that stood out,
像最近被翻查过
one that seemed recently raided.
219 东五十三大街
海龟湾五十三大街的一栋大楼设计图
Blueprints for a building on 53rd Street in Turtle Bay.
那里藏着什么 为了它非得杀死保安呢
What was there that was worth murdering a guard for?
这一切和停电又有什么关系
And how did all this relate to the blackout?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
Rebecca?!
赫尔南德斯探长 怎么了
Detective Hernandez, what's going on?
先生 请站在原地
Sir, please hold right there.
-你是布莱恩·芬奇吗 -是
- Are you Brian Finch? - Yeah.
阳性
He's positive.
-你得跟我们走 -什么鬼
- You need to come with us. - What the hell?
基于联邦法规第42号♥法令第70条
Under 42 CFR 70,
我们要将你隔离
we're placing you into quarantine.
你接触了可疑物质
You came into contact with a suspicious substance.
什么 发电厂里的东西吗 到底是什么啊
What, the stuff from the power plant? What was it?
尚未确定
Undetermined.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
意思是来源不明
It means it came from an unknown origin.
-你俩都接触了 -好好好
- You've both been exposed. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
疾病预防控制中心
还记得你今天说要载我一程吗
Remember when you offered to give me a ride today?
我本来想拒绝 可你非得坚持
And I was like, "Nah," And you were like, "I insist."
我猜你现在后悔了吧
I'm guessing you regret that decision now.
你说对了
You're not wrong.
偏偏今天被一起关在一个塑料房♥子里
Of all days to get sealed up in a plastic bubble together.
我意思是 你为了昨晚还有药的事生气
I just mean 'cause you're annoyed about last night and the pills.
这事我们已经说清楚了
We cleared that up.
-除非你还是没说实话 -当然不是
- Unless you're still lying to me. - I'm not.
-那就没事了呗 -那就好
- Then we're good. - Good.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
能借你的用用吗
Here, can I borrow yours?
路易斯·瓦格斯的案子还得调查
Just got to do some research on the Luis Vargas case.
这有一对"幸运儿"
Well, here's a lucky pair.
我叫斯特金·里德 天体物理学家
I'm Sturgeon Reid, astrophysicist.
今天我和疾病预防控制中心
Today, I'm working in tandem with the CDC
合作调查你们在发电厂遇到的物质
to take a look at the substance that you encountered at the power plant.
为什么天体物理学家会和疾控中心合作
Why is an astrophysicist working with the CDC?
今天我们发现了什么
What did we discover today?
官方还未确定
Officials are not yet sure,
伊恩·马歇尔
但"有生源说"大家都听过对吧
but panspermia, yeah?
认为地球上的生命起源于地外微生物
地球上的生命来自
The idea that life on Earth was seeded
我们究竟感染了什么
What exactly were we exposed to?
其他星球...
from other planets, other places...
麻烦关掉电视好吗
Would you turn that off, please?
外星生命...
...extraterrestrial life...
目前只知道是一种细菌
We know that it is a bacterium,
似乎直接
which appears to be feeding directly
以发电厂发的电为食
off the electricity generated by the power plant.
这并非第一种以电为食的细菌
It's not the first bacterium to do this,
但该物种十分独特
but this species is unique.
独特
Unique?
来自外太空那种独特吗
As in... from outer space?
我们在一艘昨天经过象限仪座流星雨下的
We found traces of the bacterium on a cargo ship
货船上发现了该细菌的痕迹
that passed under the Quadrantids meteor shower yesterday.
所以该物种的起源有可能是...
So it's possible that the origins of this species could be...
来自外星
Alien?
太赞了
This is awesome.
等会 我们不会死 对吧
Wait, we're not gonna die, are we?
你们打算怎样阻止细菌传播
What's the plan to stop the bacteria from spreading?
因为它以电为食
Since it's feeding off electricity,
我们希望通过切断曼哈顿的供电让它饿死
we're hoping to starve it by shutting down all the power in Manhattan.
城市肯定会一团糟
That's going to be chaos.
我们还要在这儿待多久
And how long do we have to stay here?
因为你们是直接接触者
Well, since you've had direct exposure,
所以我建议你们留下来接受观察
I've recommended you stay in observation.
如果你们感到不舒服就按铃叫工作人员
Alert the attendant if you feel ill.
但往好的方面想
But look on the bright side.
你们有可能创造历史
You could be making history.
这一切太蹊跷了
I don't know about all this.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
能借下你的手♥机♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
要不然就玩猜字游戏
Or we could play charades.
谢谢
Thank you.
你爱听哪个电台
What's your, uh, what's your station?
都可以
Anything's good.
我不太听广播
I don't really listen to the radio.
看样子我们能及时离开这里了
Looks like we're getting out of here just in time, huh?
-我不想走 -快 快
- I don't want to. - Come on, come on.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表