剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Yes.
你的眼睛真是训练有素
You have an exquisitely trained eye,
亲爱的[俄语]
moya dorogaya.
你的收藏品也非同寻常
You have an extraordinary collection.
那是俄式三弦琴吗
Hey, is that a balalaika?
是我祖父的琴
It was my grandfather's.
你是一位音乐家吗 麦克马洪先生
Are you a musician, Mr. McMahon?
偶尔玩玩
I dabble.
-可否演奏一下 -请随意
- May I? - Please.
他也喜欢万众瞩目
He's not allergic to attention either.
我能看看你的植物吗 趁他...
May I have a look at your plants while he...?
当然
Of course.
借过一下
Excuse me.
是《卡林卡》[俄♥罗♥斯♥民歌♥]
That is Kalinka!
他居然知道这曲子 真棒
Amazing that he knows that.
你迷路了吗
You've lost your way?
我的钱包被偷了
My wallet was stolen.
会在你身上找到吗
Will I find it on you?
我来帮你找吧
I'll save you the search.
五年后
好吧 不是真过了五年
Okay, not really.
只是感觉像过了很长时间
It just seemed like a really long time.
五年后
而且 无论我被关押在哪
Also, the outside of wherever I was being held
感觉像是
五年后
外面可能都不是这个样子
probably didn't look like that.
老实说 我根本没看见外面
Honestly, I never saw.
他们抓了我 把我带到一个人的办公室
They arrested me and took me to some guy's office,
他对我说
and he told me,
"也许就像你说的 你是为联调局工作
"Maybe you work for the FBI like you say you do
"也可能你不是 但不管怎样
"And maybe you don't, but either way,
"我们都会以国家敌人的罪名扣押你
"We are holding you as an enemy of the state.
"所以开心点吧 别指望最近会
"So have fun and don't expect official charges
"对你开庭审判"
"for a trial anytime soon."
我估计可能过了一天半
I think probably about a day and a half went by
才有人来找我谈话
before anyone else talked to me.
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I... don't understand.
我叫你离开俄♥国♥
I told you to leave Russia.
尼古拉·茹科夫正在询问
Nikolai Zukov is asking questions
关于释放你朋友的事 就是那姑娘
about the release of your friend, the girl.
我保证什么都不会说的
I won't say anything.
你上次还保证离开俄♥国♥呢
Is that the same as your promise to leave the country, hmm?
这些麻烦都消失 我会好过些
It's easier for me if all this goes away.
而你消失 我会更好过些
It's easier for me if you go away.
懂了吗
Understand?
你会死在拘留所里
You will die in custody.
死因是与一名囚犯斗殴
Fight with one of the prisoners.
官方说法是这样
That is the official story.
你们弄错了
You're making a mistake.
求你了
你回来了
You came back.
其实 我根本没走
Actually, I never left.
她本打算走的
She was about to.
在出门前才意识到
She was almost out the door when she realized,
"我不能把布莱恩丢在这"
"I can't leave Brian here."
于是她吃掉最后一粒NZT
So she took her last NZT pill
想出一个办法救我出来
to figure out a way to get me out.
经过与乔治·R·R·马丁的简短通话
And with one quick phone call to George R.R. Martin,
马克西姆·拉夫罗夫
Maxim Lavrov
已经知道《权力的游戏》的结局了
already knew the ending to Game of Thrones,
但派珀意识到
but Piper realized,
"你不能让其他人知道发生了什么"
"You can't let anyone else know what happened."
所以她让乔治·R·R·马丁说
So she had George R.R. Martin say,
"我会告诉全世界你被贿赂了"
"I will tell the whole world that you took a bribe."
乔治同意由马克西姆挑选一位亲戚
George threw in an offer to name a clan
以他的名字命名一个家族
after a relative of Maxim's choosing.
派珀利用NZT药效的最后几个小时
Piper used her last few hours on NZT
做了我们俩的新证件
to make some new travel documents for us.
然后我们就在这见面了
And here we are.
你为什么不直接离开
Why wouldn't you just leave?
这样才更明智吧
Isn't that the smarter thing to do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
或许我花了太多时间思考未来
Maybe I spent too much time thinking about the future.
或许我该
Maybe I need to
关注一下我眼前的生活
pay attention to the things that are here right now.
我们会盯着你们
We'll stay.
确保你们两个明天出国
Make sure you both leave tomorrow.
我回去肯定麻烦大了
I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I go back.
你想跟我走吗
Do you want to come with me?
我以为这一切都不是真的
I thought none of this was real.
如果我真的这么想
I guess if I really believed that,
就不会回来救你了
I would've left you here.
布莱恩 每当我想到未来
Brian, when I think about the future,
总觉得事关重大
it's... big.
药在谁手上
Who has the drug?
他们用这个药来做什么
What are they doing with it?
我会一直想这些问题
And I'm not gonna stop asking those questions.
但是偶尔
But within that,
或许我也可以稍微想一想 我自己
maybe I can think a little more about... myself,
我在哪里 和谁在一起
where I am, who I'm with.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都回不到过去了
Neither of us can go back to the way things were before,
但或许我们可以让现在变得更好
but maybe we can make the way things are... better.
我都要被说动了
It's tempting.
我不能回美国
I can't go back to the States.
桑兹和摩拉以为我死了
Sands and Morra think I'm dead.
我也希望能和你一起走 但是
Well, I wish I could come with you, but...
我来找你
I came after you
是为了不再背叛我关心的人
so I could stop betraying the people that I care about.
而不是为了永远逃离他们
Not so I could get away from them forever.
我马上就能研制出针剂了
I'm almost done with the shot.
只需要一周 或许更久一些
I just need a week, maybe more.
一旦研制出来 我就去找你
And when I'm done, I'll find you.
好的 转账
Okay, money transfer.
迪米特里
钱已到账 附上目标和同行女孩的照片
拿钱办事
Do the thing.
是 我知道改签航♥班♥要扣费
Yes, I understand that there's a penalty to change the flight.
我会支付这笔费用 只是
And I'll pay it, I just...
我不确定何时出行
I don't know when I'm traveling.
或者会不会出行
Or if.
所以 能不能
So can we just...?
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
I appreciate it.
打扰了 哈里斯探员
Excuse me, Agent Harris?
是瑞秋吧
Yeah, Rachel, right?
叫我丽贝卡就行
You can call me Rebecca.
我不知道我该不该来
Uh, I'm not even sure I should be here right now.
我爸不想让我和你谈
My dad doesn't want me to talk to you.
但是布莱恩已经失踪了这么久 而且
But Brian's been gone so long, and...
他一直都在给你发邮件
you're the one he's been e-mailing.
所以他肯定很信任你
So he must trust you.
应该是吧
I think he does.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there someplace we can go?
我想说说那天晚上的事
I'm ready to talk about what happened that night.
未知来电
你好 我是丽贝卡·哈里斯
Hi, you've reached Rebecca Harris.
请留言 我稍后回电
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you shortly.
是我 布莱恩
Hey, it's me. It's Brian.
我要回去了
I'm coming back.
我也不知道回国了我会怎样
Not exactly sure what's waiting for me there,
但我还是决定回去
but I'm coming back.
事情可能会有转机
I think things have a shot at being better now,
如果能和你继续合作 让我做什么我都愿意
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表