剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
其实我打算多做几个的
Actually, I was gonna make a few.
我们都可以挂起来
I thought we could all wear them.
不用了 你说得对 鲍伊
No, you're right, Boyle.
应该联♥系♥国安局
We should call in the NSA.
布莱恩 我能和你单独谈谈吗
Brian, can I talk to you for a second?
行
Yeah.
抱歉...
Look, I'm sorry...
你还记得吗 这一切开始的时候
You know, when all of this started,
我们向彼此保证过
we made promises to each other.
我说过 无论发生什么事我都会帮你
I said I would help you through anything
只要你不对我说谎
as long as you didn't lie to me.
我知道 我不是故意骗你的
I know. I didn't mean to lie to you.
我刚刚和纳兹谈过
I just spoke to Naz.
她会给你分配一个新联络人
You're being assigned to a different handler,
在此之前 你跟着鲍伊
and in the meantime, you'll work with Boyle.
国安局进入刑司委的那一瞬间
Of course the day the NSA came to the CJC
一切都失控了
was the day everything started spiraling out of control.
你知道吗 这么多年来国安局一直声称
You know how for years the NSA's been saying
他们只收集电♥话♥通讯的元数据
they only collect metadata from phone conversations?
真♥相♥并非如此
Well, that's sort of a lie.
请不要碰
Don't handle that, please.
其实他们记录和存储了
They're actually recording and storing
至少百分之八十美国人的语♥音♥通讯
the audio of at least 80% of Americans' phone calls.
在这里签字
Sign here.
可以碰吗
Can I touch?
成年人每天平均接打五个电♥话♥
The average adult sends and receives about five calls a day.
乘以三百六十五天 再乘以十二个嫌疑人
Multiply that by 365 days, times 12 suspects,
我要听超过两万一千通电♥话♥
I'm listening to over 21,000 conversations.
这其中大多与案件毫不相关
Most of them were totally irrelevant.
我早说了别逼走她
I told you not to push her away.
别紧张 你什么也不必说
Relax, you don't have to say anything.
新的联络人 不是吧
A new handler? Really?
你觉得这样你就能搞定了吗
You think you're gonna be able to make that work?
这里还有谁会像她那样保护你
Is there anyone else here who will protect you like she did?
你打算怎么解决
How are you going to fix this?
我解决不了
I can't.
能不能...
Ma... uh...
刚才那通我没听清 能不能...
I can't... I can't make out this last track. If you...
对 回放一下 谢谢
Yeah, rewind that. Thank you.
说到哪了 对了
Where was I? Right.
范围缩小到伊恩·马歇尔和斯特金·里德
It's down to Ian Marshall and Sturgeon Reid.
我并不反对你的观点 只是我们识别不出来
即使真有外星人在给我们制♥造♥麻烦
人类还没有准备好
或许在我们孙辈那一代能实现
但我们有生之年做不到
敢不敢打个赌
我赌一美元能在有生之年
One dollar says we will find evidence
发现外星生物存在的证据
of alien life in our lifetime.
我赌一美元发现不了
And one dollar says we won't.
我觉得你欠马歇尔博士一美元 里德博士
I believe you owe Dr. Marshall a dollar, Dr. Reid.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我们这是在干什么
What are we doing here?
你们两个进行了一场朋友间的较量
You two have kind of a friendly rivalry.
算是吧
Ish.
两位著名的天体物理学家
Just a couple of eminent astrophysicists
争论我们能否在将来几十年内
debating whether or not we discover evidence
发现外星生物的踪迹
of extraterrestrial life within the next couple of decades.
你们甚至还为此打了个赌 是吧
You even made a bet about it, didn't you?
赌注一美元
For one dollar.
你怎么会知道这事
How could you possibly know that?
一边是多疑的斯特金·里德
On the one hand, we have the skeptic Sturgeon Reid.
一边是把金钱和自尊押在外星人身上的
Laying his money and pride on the ETs,
伊恩·马歇尔博士
Dr. Ian Marshall.
你决心要赢这一美元 是吧
And you saw to it you were gonna win that buck, didn't you?
我并没有承认
Uh, I'm not conceding that
有过这样的赌约
such a bet even happened.
不需要你承认
We don't need you to.
我们向沃尔科特大学的教务长
Uh, we shared our concerns
表达了我们的疑虑
with the provost of Walcott University,
她允许我们进你的实验室看一看
and she agreed to let us take a look in your lab.
我们发现了微量导致断电的细菌
We found trace amounts of the bacteria causing the outages,
和一些毁掉的培养菌
some destroyed cultures.
有什么解释吗
Care to explain?
我来帮你起个头
I'll get you started.
你发现了一种专门以电子为食的细菌
You discovered a species of bacteria that feeds on electrons,
但是你没有公开
but you kept it to yourself.
你在金融区释放了菌落
You released a colony in the Financial District
而且是趁流星雨到来之际释放
and timed that release with the passage of the meteor shower,
这样人们就会联想到外星人
so people would start thinking aliens.
这计划挺聪明的 兄弟 别谦虚
It's a clever plan, dude, own it.
而且我们逮了你个正着 所以...
Plus we already got you kind of dead to rights, so...
其实 是我手下一位助理研究员
Actually, it was one of my research assistants
发现了这种细菌
who discovered the bacteria,
但我说服她不要公布这一发现
but I convinced her not to report it.
我只是想赢
I-I just wanted to win.
在某一瞬间 你不再满足于此
And at some point you started to want more than that.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
从残钞部
The theft of $8 million
盗取八百万美元
from the Department of Mutilated Money.
路易斯·瓦格斯 两天前被你杀害的那个保安
Luis Vargas, the security guard you murdered two nights ago.
你引发了断电
You caused the blackout,
又以此为掩护大发横财
then used it as cover to make yourself rich.
你在偷设计图的时候被他发现了
He surprised you when you were stealing the plans.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我没有杀人
I am not a killer.
我不是小偷
I-I'm not a thief.
我是终身教授
I have tenure.
两晚前吗
Two nights ago?
这起谋杀案什么时候发生的
What time did this murder happen?
死亡时间估计是在九点到十一点
Time of death is estimated between 9:00 and 11:00 P.M.
别慌 伊恩
Relax, Ian.
周二晚上我和马歇尔博士在哥伦比亚大学
Tuesday night, Dr. Marshall and I gave a lecture
开了场联合讲座
together at Columbia.
一千四百名学生可以替我们作证
1,400 students will attest for our whereabouts.
马歇尔博士也许释放了细菌
Uh, he may have planted the bacteria...
但他绝对没谋杀任何人
but Dr. Marshall didn't kill anyone.
请避开豪特大道与格兰大道以及
Please avoid all streets between Hoten and Grand,
艾伦大道与东河之间所有街道
Allen and the East River.
政♥府♥官员已重新开通威廉斯堡大桥
City officials has reopened the Williamsburg Bridge
-也重建了检查站 -拜托
- and a checkpoint has been reestablished, - Come on.
-因此造成严重交通堵塞 -拜托
- causing major traffic delays. - Come on. Come on.
两位好
Hey, guys.
你们还好吗
How's it going?
这问题真蠢 当然不好
Oh, that's a dumb question. It's not going.
因为路被堵住了 对吧
That's the thing about standstill traffic, right?
真是难受啊
It's the pits.
你是寇依·马丁逊
Corey Martinson?
你就是伊恩·马歇尔的研究助理吧
You're Ian Marshall's research assistant.
当你默认了
I'll take that as a yes.
我们是联调局的人
So we're from the FBI
我们得知你的老板是此次
and we just learned that your boss is the one
城市瘫痪的始作俑者
behind the hoax that paralyzed the city.
据他所说
And the way he tells it,
你帮他培育出了细菌
you helped him fabricate the bacteria that did it.
他还说 你是他唯一的搭档
Also, he said you were his only partner.
请问你是否愿意作出
Would you be willing to testify
对你老板不利的证明呢
against your boss in the charges he faces?
我不知道
Um... I don't know.
慢着 你们怎么知道我在这
Wait, how did you find me here?
这里 我们只是在等你露面
Here? Oh, we just waited for you to show up.
你懂吧 毕竟
I mean, this is, after all,
这是现在出城的唯一道路
the only way out of the city at the moment.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表