剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
没人鸟的凯西·鲁克斯
1976年9月7日-2015年任何一天
让我先重申 这局面一团糟
Let me just start by restating this is all very screwed up.
尼克说得对 我们不能坦白
Nick was right that we can't just come clean.
联调局不想让外界知道
The FBI doesn't want the world to know
他们在用NZT做实验
that they're experimenting with NZT.
所以有人会阻止你作证
So someone somewhere would keep you from testifying,
很有可能让你和我...闭嘴
most likely by silencing you... and me.
还有凯文 因为是他偷的药
Kevin, too, since he stole the pills.
面对现实吧 多死三个人对他们来说算什么
And let's face it-- what's three more bodies to them?
所以尼克的决定没我当初想的那么糟
So Nick's decision wasn't as bad as I'd initially thought.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
他杀了罗斯
He killed Russ.
你偷了八十片药 他们不会放弃追查
And you stole 80 pills they were never going to let disappear.
我先说明白 我的意思不是
Let me be very clear-- I'm not saying
尼克应该杀罗斯
Nick should have killed Russ.
但既然木已成舟 从大局出发
But since he did, from a macro perspective,
我们最好的办法就是把偷药的事嫁祸给罗斯
the best thing we can do is to pin the theft on Russ.
那晚他偷了NZT就消失了
He stole the NZT that night and then disappeared.
我去见负责特别探员波兰
I'm meeting SAC Pouran.
告诉她事情经过
I'm gonna tell her my story.
一小时后外面见
Meet me outside in an hour.
要自信 伙计
Confidence, man.
你可以的
You got this.
走进去说出你的故事就好
Just go in there and tell your story.
你把团队拉进这趟浑水 就该救他们出去
You got your team into this mess, now get 'em out of it.
如果紧张就做些其他事
If you're nervous, find something to distract yourself,
转移注意力
shift your focus.
黑带
数独
可以借我这个吗
You mind if I borrow this?
凯西
Hey, Casey.
最近如何 我一直在找你
What's up, man? I've been looking for you.
我正等着见波兰
I'm waiting to meet with Pouran.
就一会儿
Oh, this will just take a second.
你知道那些被偷的药吧
You know those pills that were stolen?
我决定在地图上标出三州地区
Well, I decided to start mapping the strange occurrences
发生的异常事件
around the tristate area,
这也是找那些药的办法是吧
thinking that's one way to track down the drug, right?
找出人们做的有NZT迹象的事
Finding people doing things that kind of scream "NZT."
我发现了一个图片分享账户
And I found an Instagram account
上传了昨晚在格拉梅西公园
that tracked someone climbing a building in Gramercy Park
有人徒手爬墙的照片
without a rope last night.
不可思议
Crazy.
没错
I know.
看他的鞋
Check out his shoes.
我要看什么
What am I looking at?
跟你一样的弗莱战斗靴
They're Frye combat boots, like yours.
这鞋很流行
Popular shoe.
但攀爬迷不♥穿♥这种
Yeah, but not with climbers.
他系鞋带的方式也跟你一样
He ties them like yours, too.
不♥穿♥头两个孔 脚踝处系一圈
Top two hooks unlaced, but tied around the ankles.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking:
很多人也这么系鞋带
a lot of people lace their boots that way.
很舒服
It's comfortable.
但并没有多少人穿这种鞋 这样系鞋带
But not a lot of guys with those boots tied that way
还在昨天接触到NZT
had access to NZT yesterday.
这倒提醒我了 布莱恩
This is very helpful, Brian.
我的一个手下在NZT-48消失后也不见了
One of my guys has been off the grid since that NZT-48 went missing.
可能是他
This could be him.
我一定会向波兰报告
I'll be sure to bring it up with Pouran.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
不客气
No problem.
鲁克斯探员
Agent Rooks.
你为什么想见我
Why did you want to see me?
*我的心都给了你 姑娘*
*I gave my heart and soul to you, girl*
斯塔夫罗斯
*难道我没有吗 宝贝*
*Didn't I do it, baby?*
*难道我没有吗 宝贝*
*Didn't I do it, baby?*
布莱恩
这粒是为了你 兄弟
This one's for you, man.
为什么放这首歌♥
What's with the song?
他告诉过我这首是他的最爱
He told me this one is his favorite,
让他想起你们
makes him think of you guys.
你不知道吧
You didn't know that, did you?
不知道
No.
你们确实经常在一起
I guess, I mean, you guys do spend a lot of time together.
他挑这首歌♥也不奇怪
It's not weird that he'd pick a song.
没那么怪
It's not that weird.
这句话即时生效
So, effective immediately,
我再也不会不把你们当回事了
I'm done taking you guys for granted.
真的
Really.
我不会再让你们帮我买♥♥毛毛虫软糖了
I'm not gonna ask you to get me gummy worms...
我不会只让你们帮我买♥♥毛毛虫软糖了
I'm not just gonna ask you to get me gummy worms.
我也会把你们当作训练有素的特工对待
I'm also gonna treat you like the trained agents that you are.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
好的 有八十粒NZT仍然没有找到
Okay. So there's 80 NZT pills out there still.
拥有它的人可能会用它
Whoever has them might be using them
做一些吃NZT才能做的事
to do some NZT-type stuff.
所以我让詹姆斯技术员
So I asked James Tech to pull together
整理了昨晚发生的异常
everything weird that happened last night.
纽约新闻
"伟大的飞刀手创造了
"The Great Throwdini set the world record
"朝人连续扔飞刀的世界纪录"
for throwing consecutive knives at a human target."
我吃了NZT不会做这种事
Hmm, not what I'd do on NZT.
我也不会
Me, neither.
厉害吗 当然
Impressive? Yes.
如果我偷了NZT
But if I stole NZT,
我觉得我不会给狗吃
I don't think I'd give it to a dog.
你呢 你怎么看
How about you, bud? What do you think?
你觉得这没用吗
Think this is in the discard pile?
你觉得他能听到我们吗
Do you think he can hear us?
你好 艾克
Oh, hey, Ike.
你能听到我吗 兄弟
Can you hear me, bud?
迫不及待等你醒来
Can't wait to have you back, man.
我为我们准备了各种好玩的事
I've got all sorts of fun stuff for us to do.
这肯定能通过某种方式让他知道
I'm sure some version of this is getting through.
有人在图片分享网发了一堆照片
Some guy posted a bunch of pictures on Instagram
一个人在爬一幢大楼
of a guy climbing the building across from his.
我看看
Let me see.
我确定那是弗莱战斗靴
I'm pretty sure those are Frye combat boots.
是发给我们战术小队的
It's what we issue to our tactical team.
我见过这种系鞋带的方式
I've seen these laced up like this.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking--
很多人也这么系鞋带
a lot of guys lace their boots like that.
并没有多少人穿这种鞋 这样系鞋带
But not a lot of guys with those boots tied that way
还在昨天接触到NZT
had access to NZT yesterday.
这倒提醒我了 布莱恩
This is really helpful, Brian.
我的一个手下在NZT-48消失后也不见了
See, one of my guys has been off the grid since the NZT went missing.
可能是他
And this could be him.
我一定会向波兰报告
I'll be sure to bring it up with Pouran.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
不客气
No problem.
凯西·鲁克斯
站姿 直立程度增加32%
眼神
专注 直视
之前对数独没兴趣
鲁克斯探员
Agent Rooks.
你为什么想见我
Why did you want to see me?
凯西不可能偷拿那些药
There's no way Casey skimmed those pills.
抓那些毒贩时他全程都和我在一起
I was with him the whole time we took down those dealers.
那就是他的手下偷了
Okay, then one of his guys stole them.
但我告诉你 他现在服了NZT
But I am telling you-- he is on NZT right now.
他的小队今天来了吗
Is his team here today?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表