剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name is Brian Finch.
我原本只是一个普通的二十八岁废柴
I was your average 28-year-old screwup
直到我服用了一粒叫NZT的药片
until I took a pill called NZT.
突然之间 我可以调动每个脑细胞
Suddenly I had access to every brain cell.
每次他服用后 接下来的半天
Every time he takes it, for the next 12 hours,
他基本上就变成了全世界最聪明的人
he basically becomes the smartest person in the world.
所以联调局雇佣了我
And that's why the FBI hired me.
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name's Brian Finch,
这位是丽贝卡·哈里斯 我们是联调局的
this is Rebecca Harris, and we're with the FBI.
说出来的感觉真棒
God, that sounds cool.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
NZT会要了你的命
NZT will kill you,
除非你注射这个
unless you have this shot.
现在你想服多少NZT就服多少 毫无副作用
Now you can have as much NZT as you want with no side effects.
你为什么要帮我
Why would you help me?
我需要一个人来干一份工作
Let's just say I need somebody in your position.
你如果透露给任何人 包括联调局和你父母...
If you describe to the FBI or anyone about these shots...
我就会让你在痛苦中
I will let you die more painfully
缓慢地死亡
and slowly than you can fathom.
布莱恩 你准备好成为大人物了吗
So, Brian, you ready to become somebody who matters?
永无止境
第一季 第四集
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我认为我父亲当晚服用了NZT
I think my father was on NZT that night.
我叫桑兹 我是你的新上司
My name's Sands. I'm your new boss.
参议员候选人
你现在属于摩拉先生
You belong to Mr. Morra now.
-布莱恩 -肖娜
- Brian? - Shauna!
我生活中有些事不能告诉你
There are things about my life that I can't tell you about.
你的家人和朋友无不在我的掌控之下
There is no one you call family or friends who I can't touch.
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩
Brian?
我 跟肖娜
Had to, uh, break off...
分手了
things with Shauna.
她很受伤
She didn't take it very well.
我觉得我伤她很深
I think I hurt her pretty bad.
从某个角度来说
Now, in a certain light,
这一切看起来魅力四射
this all looks pretty glamorous.
但服下NZT后走近这种地方
But when you're walking up to a place like this on NZT,
一切就另当别论了
everything looks different.
队伍里几乎所有人 包括我
Almost everyone in this line, me included,
都要填补内心的空虚
has a hole to fill; a void.
我失去了肖娜
I lost Shauna.
我不能和任何人在一起
I can't be with anyone.
我为自己填补空虚的方式感到骄傲吗
Am I proud of what I do to fill that void?
不
No.
但 拜托 我不是圣人
But I mean, come on... I'm not St. Brian.
但说实话
But honestly,
当NZT把约炮变成一种算法时
when NZT turns hooking up into an algorithm,
乐趣就逐渐消失
the fun wears off...
毫无意义的一♥夜♥情♥
and a meaningless one-night stand
最终还是毫无意义
is ultimately... meaningless.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
大脑开始渴求更多
Your mind starts to crave more.
所以我上网逛逛
So, I poked around.
开始和一些非常有意思的人互发邮件
I started e-mailing back and forth with some very interesting people.
这是妮娜 她有一些非常吸引人的想法
There's Nina, who has some truly fascinating ideas
妮娜
为什么量子粒子被观测时
about why quantum particles change form
会改变形态
when someone observes them.
约翰
还有约翰
Then there's John.
他在研究一种药物
He's working on a drug
能改变我们感知时间的方式
that alters the way we all perceive time.
就是说如果你能觉得十分钟像一整天
I mean, if you could make ten minutes feel like an entire day,
那多出来的时间你会做什么呢
what would you do with the extra hours?
亚瑟
还有亚瑟 他声称自己即将突破瓶颈
And Arthur-- he claims he's one breakthrough away
改变老鼠的基因
from being able to double a mouse's lifespan
使其寿命翻倍
by mutating its genes.
我们知识的局限
The limits of what we know--
能令我们深陷其中
that's something you can get lost in.
这就是让受伤的我转移注意力的办法
That's a way to take your mind off a broken heart.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
坐吧 芬奇
Take a seat, Finch.
我决定了...
I've decided...
让你首次参与机密案件
to read you into your first confidential case.
你将获得查看最高机密的临时权限
You will be given a temporary top secret clearance.
好奇地问一句 那是局里最高级的吗
Okay, just out of curiosity, is that the highest there is?
比鲍伊还高级吗
Am I higher than Boyle?
你将获取的信息
You will have access to knowledge that,
如果使用不当
if applied improperly,
很可能让你受到叛国罪的指控
would leave you vulnerable to charges of treason.
我得知道你明白这点
You know, I need to know that you understand this
并且认真对待 但这件T恤是在帮倒忙
and take it seriously, and that T-shirt isn't helping.
我这么告诉你吧
Uh, well, I'll tell you this much.
女性身体观察员[FBI]
我不想坐牢
I don't want to go to jail,
所以...我明白
so... I'm good.
很感谢你们的信任
Look, I appreciate the show of confidence.
真的 有什么事
All right, seriously. What's up?
我们的情报部正在立案
Our intelligence branch is building a case
指控一名叫张茂的男子
against a man named Mao Zhang.
他是中国移♥民♥
He's a Chinese immigrant,
米勒-布鲁特科技公♥司♥的高级工程师
and he's a top engineer at Miller-Bluett Technologies,
那是家非常重要的国防承包商
a very important defense contractor.
张茂有权获得所有类型无人机的参数
Zhang has access to specs for all kinds of drones,
隐形技术
cloaking tech.
这是敏感技术
This is sensitive technology.
几个月前 中情局截获了一架中国无人机
A few months back, the CIA intercepted a Chinese drone
符合米勒-布鲁特公♥司♥的参数
that was fitted with Miller-Bluett's specs.
我们的人锁定了张茂
Our people zeroed in on Zhang,
但还没找到他出♥卖♥♥♥情报的真凭实据
but they haven't been able to find hard evidence he's been selling intel.
现在需要你帮忙
They want our help.
我能弄干净
Okay, I got it.
别把咖啡洒在最高机密文件上
Please don't spill coffee on the top secret file.
间谍案 太帅了 好
Spy stuff. This is so bad-ass, guys. All right.
从哪入手呢
Where do you want me to start?
好吧
Okay.
你们要我翻他的垃圾吗
You want me to dig through his garbage?
这是反间谍活动重要的一环
It's an important part of counterespionage.
一个月多来 我们收集了张茂的垃圾
We've been collecting Zhang's garbage from the city for over a month now.
你不是第一个翻查这些垃圾的人
You won't be the first to go through it,
但却是第一个服用NZT来翻查的人
but you'll be the first to go through it on NZT.
-你不用倒垃圾吧 -我负责监视
- You're not on litter duty, though? - Surveillance.
恭喜你获得新权限
Congratulations on your new clearance.
一旦熬过了作呕阶段
Once you get over the ick factor,
你就能从人们扔掉的垃圾里
you can actually learn a lot about someone
更深入地了解他们
by what they throw away.
张茂也许是位出色的工程师
Zhang might be an amazing engineer,
但他可忍♥不了头发变白
but he's vain about going gray.
他有闪闪发亮的笑容
He's got a gleaming white smile.
虽然他有乳糖不耐症
And even though he's lactose intolerant,
他还是喝了不少有机牛奶
he consumes organic milk by the bucket-load.
挺怪的 对吧
Which is weird, right?
张茂丢的每一个奶盒
Every carton of milk Zhang threw away
侧边都有这种刮痕
has those scratches down the side.
这些刮痕是数字组合
They're combinations of numbers...
把它们以正确的组合拼在一起
and when you put them together in the right combination,
就能得出尺寸
they add up to measurements.
好吧
Okay.
他是在把无人机的简图传递给别人
He's passing schematics for some kind of drone.
这是你刚画的设计图
You just drew this blueprint?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表