剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
比如上周
example, last week,
我的《龙与地下城》团队戴着
my D&D group was able to kill the goblin king
被杀死的小妖精的脸做伪装
by wearing the faces of his slain goblin soldiers
杀死了妖精王
as a disguise.
我的主意
My idea.
严格来说 应该是我面试你们
Technically, I should be the one auditioning you
看是否要让你们做我的队友
to see if I want any of you to be on my team.
因为能招到我是你们的福气
Because you'd be damn lucky to have me.
但你的衬衫真不错
That is a really great shirt, though.
我是蒙特
Hey. I'm Mundt.
我已经为你们冲锋陷阵一整年了
I've been working the battering ram for you all year long.
你们却完全没注意到
Not that you've noticed.
你当然需要斯塔夫罗斯了
Of course you need Stavros.
真高兴你还有我的电♥话♥
I'm just thrilled you still have my number.
因为我有时会突然想到你
'Cause sometimes you pop into my head and I think,
"那个叫布莱恩的现在在哪儿
"Where's that Brian guy right now?
"他干什么呢 高兴吗
"What's he getting into? Is he happy?
"他穿哪种内♥裤♥" 知道吗
"What sort of underwear is he wearing?" You know?
我消息灵通
I am knowing things.
每个队伍都需要个消息灵通的人
Every team needs person who knows things,
而我就是那个人
and that person is me.
为其他人料理事情
You know, to set things up for rest of team.
要是有流血的活儿
God forbid some wet work comes along--
找我就对了
I'm your guy.
这么说吧 我经验丰富
Just let's say I know my way around a length of piano wire.
我相信我能为团队带来很多
I'm sure I'd bring a lot to the team.
但我现在是曼彻斯特里德的CEO了
But I'm the CEO of Manchester-Reid now.
你们应该雇不起我
I don't think you can afford me.
等等 你刚说什么
W-Wait, uh, what'd you just say?
我们不再是保镖了
We're not gonna be bodyguards anymore?
你们是队伍一员了
You're in.
你们会参与办案
You're gonna be working cases.
真的案子
Real cases.
-太好了 -太好了
- Yep... - Yep...
但不能再叫我们"麦克和艾克"了
Uh, all right, but no more "Mike and Ike""
你得叫我真名
You're gonna have to call me by my real name.
你的名字很有力量
It's a strong name.
你应该骄傲
You should be proud.
达瑞尔
Darryl.
大声说出来感觉真好
It feels good to say it out loud.
达瑞尔
Darryl.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表