剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我知道 可是...
I-I know. - It just...
她要走了 快去
You're gonna miss her. Go.
快下车
Get out of the car!
瑞秋
Rachel.
听我说...
Listen...
杰森 很抱歉
Jason, I'm sorry.
我... 我该保持联络的
I... I should've stayed in touch.
我知道 我在父母家对你表现得怪怪的
And I was weird to you at my parents', I know.
因为事情变得有点奇怪
It's just, things have been strange.
我来不是谈这个的
I'm not here to talk about that.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你母亲提到一个卧底
Your mom mentioned an undercover agent,
他出现在布莱恩的公♥寓♥ 险些失血而死
that he showed up at Brian's apartment, bleeding out.
是啊
Yeah?
你能给我描述一下这个人吗
Could you describe him for me?
今天这么安逸
Banker's hours today?
是F地铁 有些晚点了
"F" Train, there was some kind of delay.
我得跟布莱恩谈谈
I need to talk to Brian.
还没来
Not in yet.
估计他跟你搭同一地铁
I guess he took the same train.
我现在接不了电♥话♥
I can't come to the phone right now,
如果有急事
but if this is an emergency,
你可以随时联♥系♥丽贝卡·哈里斯
you can try Rebecca Harris, any time.
丽贝卡
本想过来找你
Thought about stopping by,
可我觉得你最近见我够多了
but I figured you'd seen enough of me lately.
你应该知道一些事
You should know a few things.
未接电♥话♥
丽贝卡·哈里斯
很抱歉我说了那些话
I'm sorry for the things I said.
我没理由那么说你
You deserve better than that.
无论发生什么事
Whatever else happens,
你在我身上看到从没人发觉的潜能
you saw potential in me that no one else ever did.
改变我人生的不仅仅是那种药 还有你
It's not just the pill that changed my life, it's you.
所以 谢谢你
So, thanks for that.
事情暂时可能会有点疯狂
Things may get a little crazy for a while.
我知道你对我的付出
I know I haven't given back
我还没有给予同样的回报
as much as you've given me.
也许我永远都做不到
There's probably no way I ever could.
但从现在开始 我要试一试
But starting now, I'm going to try.
为了尝试
And in order to try,
我必须做一些事
I've got to do a few things.
所以你可能短期内联♥系♥不到我
So you may not hear from me for a minute.
私藏NZT药片 0粒
私藏NZT药片 2粒
我想我有办法把事情搞定
I think I have a way to make some of this okay.
如果一切顺利 过几天我就能见到你
And if it all works out, I'll see you in a few days.
如果不顺利 那...
And if it doesn't? Well...
至少我们开心过 是吧
we had some lulz, right?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表