剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
Grover.
我堂妹是茜拉的朋友
Uh, my cousin's Sheila's friend.
我和我的朋友想问
Uh, any-anyway, my-my friend and I were just wondering, uh,
你有没有那个 你有没有那个
if you have any of that... if you have any of that stuff
-现在很火的那个东西 -伪经
- that's going around, you know, the... - Apocryphon.
很小 圆形 非常透明
It's small, it's round, it's impossibly clear.
四十美金一粒
40 bucks a pop.
好 我们要两粒
All right, we'll take two.
副作用很难熬
Hangover's rough.
效果会很强
And the trip can be intense.
通常你只用了百分之十的大脑
Usually you use about ten percent of your brain...
骗人的 什么百分之十
Yeah, that's a myth, actually, that whole ten percent thing.
但谁知道呢
But who's to say, really?
我们要跟饭一起吃还是
So do we got to take this with food or...?
随便你
Whatever flies your kite.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
我们现在怎么办
So, uh, what do we do now?
我们就...直接吃掉吗
Do we just, like... go ahead and take it?
跟食物一起吃是认真的吗
Were you serious about the food thing?
我有一会儿没吃东西了
Because I haven't eaten in a while.
我有点儿饿 好吧 我也吃一粒
I'm a little hungry. Okay, I'll just have one too.
没什么不可以对吧
Don't see why not, right?
好的
Okay.
不知道什么时候会起作用
Wonder how long it takes to, like, kick in.
会跟她说的一样强烈吗
Do you think it's as intense as she said it is?
我们要留下来吗 还是应该
Should we stay here, or should we go, like,
出去 到外面
out into, uh, nature...
格罗弗像一个坐过山车的小孩
As Grover rambled like a nervous kid
紧张地喋喋不休时
on the climb up a roller coaster,
我有自己的担忧
I had my own concerns.
如果我没有免疫针剂的保护
If I'm not protected by the immunity shot,
我不知道自己会有多严重的副作用
I couldn't predict if I'd just get a hangover or worse.
就像海♥洛♥因♥吸食者复吸一次
Like the heroin junkie who goes back for one more hit,
那一次就会要了他的命
that one hit that kills him.
但起效后 我的恐惧都消失了
But as it kicked in, my fears fell away...
取而代之的是派珀
replaced by visions of Piper.
我得专心
I had to focus.
伙计 欢迎回来
Dude, welcome back!
如果你因为服用NZT死掉
You know, if you died on NZT,
这就会是我的天堂了
this would be my heaven.
除了这些人的牙齿可能会脱落
Except for the part where all these people lose their teeth
并且变得痴呆
and get dementia.
没错 所以我们需要解决这个
Right. Which is exactly why we need to solve this.
好的
Okay.
伪经
Apocryphon.
伪经
我在哪儿看到的
Where did I see this?
贾罗德·桑兹不再听命于我
Jarrod Sands doesn't work for me anymore.
他在和其他人合作
He's working with other people.
伪经
其他人
Other people?
如果伪经是个人呢 到底是什么意思
What if Apocryphon is a person? What does it mean?
如果是以制♥造♥者的名字命名的呢
What if it was named after whoever made it?
也许曾经是摩拉的人
Somebody who used to be in Morra's camp?
之后跟桑兹一起背叛摩拉
And then branched off with Sands,
但这一次 他制♥造♥了新版NZT
but this time, he made a new version of NZT,
用自己的名字命名
and named it after himself.
这就是说找到伪经
Which means tracking down Apocryphon
可能让我们找到派珀
might lead us to Piper.
我们需要做的就是...
So all we need to do...
找到这些药片的来源
is trace these pills back to wherever they came from.
格罗弗怎么办
Uh, what about Grover?
他是我们的好兄弟
He's our good buddy.
如果你要找NZT
And, look, if you're tracking down NZT,
两个人比一个人更快
two people can move faster than one.
没错
Right.
我不确定泰勒会带我们走向觉悟
I'm not sure Taylor will lead us to enlightenment,
但我肯定她会带我们更近一步
but I can say for certain she will take us one step closer.
至少是这样
At least.
格罗弗
Grover!
伙计 泰勒·斯威夫特
Hey, man, Taylor Swift
真的会统治全世界
is seriously gonna take over the world.
别管这些了
Well, shake it off.
-我带你走 -好的
- I'm getting you out of here. - Okay.
爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
能告诉我你从哪儿弄到的药吗
Do you mind telling me where you got this stuff?
让我换种说法
Let me rephrase that.
我认识一个消息灵通的人
I know someone who knows things.
她叫安德莉亚
Her name is Andrea.
我确定我听她提过
And I'm pretty sure I heard her mention
她认识一个人有泰勒还未发的新单曲
that she knows someone who has Taylor's unreleased single,
《深蓝田纳西》
"Dark Blue Tennessee."
蓝色是共济会的主色
Blue is the primary color of Freemasonry.
可不吗
I know.
就说是我让你去找他的
Tell him I sent you.
明白
You got it.
再见
Bye.
我告诉格罗弗我想知道NZT的来源
I told Grover I wanted to know where NZT came from
原因很简单 我很好奇
for the simple reason that I was curious.
而他 他只是很享受这过程
And he, well, he was just enjoying the ride.
几番交易下来
After some bartering,
爱丽丝的朋友给了我他联络人的号♥码
Alice's friend gave me the number of his contact,
波利 波利又让我去找了她的关系
a girl named Polly, who sent us to her hook-up,
安娜 安娜又让我们去找药贩子德雷克赛尔
Ana, who sent us to her dealer, Drexel.
问题是交易链越往上
Problem was the higher up the chain we got,
他们就越不愿意分享他们的联络人
people weren't so eager to share their contacts.
但有钱能使鬼推磨
But money always talks.
所以我们一直到了这里
Which is exactly how we ended up here.
这个人的名字是哈迪斯
This guy's name is Hades.
冥王哈迪斯
你可以自己下结论
Draw your own conclusions.
但是幸亏我在达威公♥司♥工作的经验
But thanks, in part, to my job at Datavision,
我知道怎么对付最难缠的客户
I knew how to work even the toughest customers.
你有想过你生意上的不顺利
Have you ever considered the reason you're seeing a decline in sales
是因为你的名字吗
could be because of your name?
我知道你为什么选了这个名字
I mean, I get why you chose it.
听起来很霸气 我个人很喜欢
It's powerful, and I love it.
但这个名字吸引的是
But then it appeals to people like me,
像我一样喜欢死亡金属的人
with death metal tendencies.
但如果你是个十八岁的孩子
But imagine you're an 18-year-old kid.
第一次购买♥♥
You're making your first buy.
你很紧张
You're nervous.
就像我这个朋友格罗弗
I mean, take my friend Grover here, for example.
他已经三十岁多了
He's on the wrong side of 30,
他现在正在发抖
and he is literally shaking in his boots right now.
-对吧 格罗弗 -我才二十九岁
- Isn't that right, Grover? - I'm 29.
问题是
The point is...
一个惊恐的十八岁的孩子
that 18-year-old scared kid,
会选择一个叫哈迪斯的人吗
is he gonna choose the guy named Hades?
可能不会
Probably not.
该选个新绰号♥了
Maybe... it's time for a new moniker.
我妈妈过去常叫我小南瓜
My mom used to call me Pumpkin.
这个晚上结束的时候
At the end of the night,
我们得到了大量的NZT
we had a stockpile of NZT
以及曼哈顿几大毒贩子的名字
as well as the names of the major drug dealers selling in Manhattan.
现在我们需要做的就是整理
Now all we had to do was put them in order,
这样在药效消失后
so I'd remember what it all meant
我仍记得是什么意思
once the NZT wore off.
最后我做出了这个东西
Which is how I ended up with this... thing.
不是我最好的作品
Not my best work,
但我趁药效消失时做好了
but I did put it together as I was coming down, so...
这是什么东西
What is that thing?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表