剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
and also find a group of people whose entire existence
并且找到这伙东躲西♥藏♥的人
relies on them being hidden without NZT?
这个问题非常棒
That is an excellent question.
我回答前
And before I answer it,
我想提醒你
I would like to remind you
这一切都是为了拯救一个少女的生命
that this is all out of service to saving a girl's life.
所以请不要凶我
So be gentle.
我还有些额外的NZT
I might have a few extra NZT pills.
私房♥货
My own stash,
你可以这么叫
I guess you could call it.
什么
What?
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get those?
说真的 布莱恩 从哪里弄来的
Seriously, Brian, where did you get those?
听着 如果你想
Listen, we can absolutely
我们完全可以聊一整晚
talk about this, all night long if you want to,
或者尽快救米特拉 以免被海盗谋杀
or we could try to save Mitra from being murdered by pirates.
行
Fine.
我们之后一定会再谈这事
We are gonna talk about this later.
好
Okay.
我们知道米特拉在中国南海
We know Mitra is somewhere in the South China Sea.
但既然我们不知道谁抓了她
But since we don't know who's holding her
也不知道怎么和他们交流
or how to talk to them,
该学些语言了
it's time to learn some languages.
晚安
谢谢
你叫什么名字
我不懂
请再说一遍
你好吗
下午好
厕所在哪儿
车站在哪儿
谢谢
什么时候
中国南海周边所有的语言
Like... all the languages in the South China Sea.
你怎么过去的
发报机
准备应答
这里是PHU27
是越南语
It's Vietnamese.
呼叫 呼叫
这里是4UNAZ
正在寻找打劫海盗的海盗的信息
泰国湾
没错 米特拉被新海盗抓了
So, okay. Mitra is being held by new pirates,
比之前抓她的老海盗更强更坏
bigger and badder than the last pirates who had her.
但我们不知道他们是谁
But we don't know who they are.
她被困在国际海域
She's stuck in international waters
我们在那里既没有联♥系♥也没有司法权
where we have no contact and no jurisdiction.
但我们有业余无线电
But we do have a ham radio.
还有海员 海事执法员 以及当地人
And seafarers, maritime law enforcers and locals
他们还使用无线电波频率
still use the radio wave frequencies
互相交流
to communicate with each other.
如果我们能找到正确的频率
If we can find the right frequency,
也许就能查出谁抓了米特拉
we just might be able to find out who has Mitra.
如果不考虑人命
If you remove human life from the equation,
这问题还挺刺♥激♥的
it's actually quite a stimulating problem.
这里没有海盗
这里没有海盗 还不错
No pirates here. That's good, though.
真的非常不错
That's really, really good.
有人回应 是吧
We've got somebody, okay?
继续这样一遍一遍
So keep doing this over and over
又一遍 直到找到人
and over until we get somebody else.
布莱恩 我不知道你怎么做的这一切
Brian... I don't know how you're doing all of this,
但非常重要
but it means so much.
对我妈来说也是 谢谢你
And I know it would to my mom, too, so thank you.
我们会找到她的 好吗
We're gonna find her, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
4UNAZ
请回答
4UNAZ 收到
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉 我没收到
Sorry, I didn't copy.
能重复吗
Can you repeat?
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么想知道美国姑娘的事
Why do you want to know about American girl?
我们是联调局的人
We're with the FBI.
我们想和抓她的海盗谈判
We'd like to negotiate with the pirates who are holding her,
但我们得知道他们是谁
but we need to know who they are.
你们好 联调局
Hello, FBI.
印尼 苏腊巴亚
我叫普拉迪普
My name is Pradeep.
我知道你们要找的海盗
I know your pirates.
你怎么知道的
Well, how do you know them?
在汤博乐上追踪到的
I track them on my Tumblr.
我和当地人聊过
I talk with locals here.
海盗不知道我是谁
Pirates don't know who I am,
所以完全没关系
so it's all good.
你知道这些海盗抓了个美国姑娘吗
And you know these pirates have an American woman?
我可以告诉你们
I can tell you
只要你们联调局转发我的主页
if you, FBI, tweet my page.
这样我就有美国粉丝啦
So I get American fans. Then,
我就会有顶级海盗主页
I will have top pirate page.
我们怎么确认你话的真实性 普拉迪普
How do we know you're telling the truth, Pradeep?
GAM 印度尼西亚海盗 先抓了你们的人
G.A.M., Indonesian pirates, had your lady first.
看到没 我知道
See? I know.
你们转不转发我
Will you tweet me?
我叫"海上漫步"
My name's SeaSwagler.
-你们做得到吗 -我们做得到吗
- Can you do that? - Yeah, can we do that?
我给网络处的达瑞尔发短♥信♥ 他能搞定
Yeah, I'll text Darryl in Cyber. He'll take care of it.
行 小伙子
All right, little buddy.
马上就实现你的要求
Request is being granted right now.
告诉我们你知道的信息
Now tell us what you know.
GAM和其他海盗被一艘大船抢了
G.A.M. and other pirates lose their bounty to a big ship.
旺萨
The Wong Sa.
旺萨来自马来西亚
Wong Sa was sent from Malaysia.
来灭海盗的
Sent to stop pirates.
但后来也成海盗了
But it turned pirate, too.
现在他们打击其他海盗 盗他们的货
Now, they hunt other pirates, stealing their goods.
GAM总是输给旺萨
G.A.M. is always losing to the Wong Sa.
米特拉肯定在那里 对吧
That must be where Mitra is. Right?
谢谢 普拉迪普
Thanks, Pradeep.
别担心
No worries.
开心点
Be happy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
找到是哪条船了
We have a ship!
这是好的开始
It's a start.
负责特别探员
娜丝琳·波兰
鲍伊探员
Agent Boyle.
有什么消息
What do you got?
发现值得报告的信息了吗
Found anything worth reporting?
长官 确实有
Sir, I did, actually.
我一直很自豪自己有良好的沟通能力
You see, I've always prided myself on good communication
以及部门间信息透明
and divisional transparency,
所以当我得知
so you can imagine I wasn't happy
布莱恩·芬奇的医疗记录中有信息被抹去了
when I learned information had been omitted
你能想象我有多不开心
from Brian Finch's medical records.
真的吗
Really?
听着...
Look, uh...
我要告诉你的事情...
what I'm about to tell you, um...
我可能因为这次谈话丢工作
I could be risking my job for this conversation.
鲍伊探员
Well, Agent Boyle,
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
真的
Yeah.
事情是这样的
The truth is...
丽贝卡交给我一个U盘
Rebecca gave me a thumb drive,
她想要我告诉你
wanted me to tell you
里面有芬奇的所有记录
it contained Finch's complete records.
但那是她和布莱恩伪造的
But she and Brian falsified it.
我不禁想...
Which got me thinking...
肯定还有份真正的记录
there must be some real records worth finding.
里面有布莱恩·芬奇完整的病历
Brian Finch's complete medical history,
血液数据 以及免疫研究
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表