剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
见鬼 看
Oh, damn. Look.
真名保密
给哈里斯打电♥话♥
Call Harris.
告诉她有人闯进了药房♥
Tell her the dispensary's been compromised.
我们需要紧急支援
We need immediate backup
在绿点区格文斯特劳斯药房♥
at the Gerwin-Strauss dispensary in Greenpoint.
联调局
FBI.
不许动
Don't move.
把手放到我可以看见的地方
Put your hands where I can see them.
什么
What?
不 这是...
No, this is...
见鬼的保险
Damn safety.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
坚持住
Stay with me.
好吗
All right?
你为什么那么做
Why'd you have to go and do that?
你会没事的 伙计
It's gonna be okay, buddy.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
永无止境
第一季 第十一集
你要出去
You're gonna go out there,
丽贝卡
把你的酒喝了
drink your drink...
不 别喝了
No, don't drink your drink.
出去后 说再见
Go out there, say good-bye,
要做的就是这些
and that's all there is to it.
我不用了
I'm good.
我在想这周末的事
I was thinking about this weekend.
你知道我特警队里的尼克吗
You know Nick from my SWAT team?
对 我知道尼克
Yeah, I know Nick.
每一年
Well, every year,
我们一部分人会去他岗克山上的别♥墅♥
a few of us go up to his mountain house, up in the Gunks.
因为现在尼克结婚了
And since Nick's married now
开始了人生的新篇章
and starting a new chapter of his life,
他决定邀请我们的另一半一起去
uh, he decided to open up the invite to our significant others.
凯西 我想...
Well, Casey, I think...
我知道这意味着告诉他们我俩的事
I know that that would mean telling them about us,
但是这些人 他们就像我的兄弟一样
but these guys, they're like brothers to me.
而且 我觉得一起离开市内
And, uh... I think it would be good for us
对我们俩都好
to get out of the city together.
除非
Unless...
你有别的想法
you had something else in mind.
这个嘛
Well...
让我考虑考虑
Let me think about that.
这是什么
What is it?
我们需要紧急支援
We need immediate backup
在绿点区格文斯特劳斯药房♥
at the Gerwin-Strauss dispensary in Greenpoint.
并且通知负责特别探员波兰
And alert SAC Pouran.
凯西
Casey...
什么 不 这是
What? No, this is...
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
发生什么了
What happened?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
如果你听得见 我叫救护车了 好吗
If you can hear me, I'm calling an ambulance, okay?
怎么回事
What's going on?
机密 得走了
It's classified. Have to go.
是个意外
It was an accident.
这种事经常发生
These things happen.
他怎么样了
How is he?
还在做手术
He's still in surgery.
发生什么了
What happened?
我忘记打开保险了
I forgot to take off the safety.
麦克 这只是个意外
Mike, it's just a mistake.
而且我确定艾克会没事的
And I'm sure Ike's gonna be okay.
因为你和你的药他今天差点死了
He almost died today because of you and your drug.
至少你应该叫他的真名
Least you could do is call him by his real name.
我这么叫只是因为
It's just that they've been
叫他们麦克和艾克太久了...
Mike and Ike for so long...
该吃药了
Go ahead and take that, please.
被抢了的药房♥属于一个私人制药实验室
The dispensary that was raided belongs to a private pharmaceutical lab
这个实验室制♥造♥并且保管提供给我们的NZT
that manufactures and securely stores our NZT supply.
也没那么安全嘛 那家伙就知道这事
Well, not that securely. I mean, that guy knew about it.
事实上他们有三个人
There were three of them, actually.
而且我认为他们不知道
And no, I don't think they did know.
开枪那人的同伙
The shooter's cohorts
在他发现NTZ的柜子之前就撤了
cleared out of there before he discovered the NZT locker.
看来他们的目标是氧可酮
Seems they were targeting oxycodone.
有道理 它在黑市上价最高
That makes sense. It's the highest street value.
现在有了六千多片NTZ 就不会是最高的了
Not now that they have over 6,000 NZT pills.
六千
Six thousand?
如果落到坏人手里
Enough to fetch a pretty penny
这个量足够大赚一笔
and do some serious damage
并且造成严重后果
if it got into the wrong hands.
所以在他们意识到那是什么东西之前
So we have to find them
我们得找到他们
before they realize what they have.
我按地点排查了社交媒体的图片
Hey. So I searched social media pics by location
看看能不能找到今天早上药房♥的画面
to see if I could find any by the dispensary this morning,
有个人上传了一张自♥拍♥
and it turns out a guy took a selfie
拍的是他和他的刺猬 别问
of him and his hedgehog-- don't ask--
时间差不多就是我们的嫌疑人
right around the time we think our perps
从灰色福特富绅里出来的时候
were getting out of what looked like a gray Ford Fusion.
虽然只能看到车牌的一部分
Now, I could only get a partial plate,
但我列了一张可能的车牌号♥清单
but I did type up a list of possibilities.
结果其中有一辆车
Turns out that one matched a car
两天前就在密歇根被偷了
that was stolen in Michigan two days ago
一辆灰色的福特富绅
a gray Ford Fusion.
我去倒了个咖啡你就把这些都干完了
You did all this while I was getting my coffee?
没错
Yeah.
我会打几个电♥话♥
Well, I'll make some calls.
问问密歇根警局里有没有人
I'll see if anyone at Michigan PD
能够协助我们找出嫌犯
can help us I.D. our guys.
好极了
That's great.
感谢您等候通话
Thank you for continuing to hold.
嗨 你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
没有 我在等接通电♥话♥
No, I'm on hold.
看起来你们把事情都解决了
Seems like you guys got everything handled.
你能帮我顶一下吗
Uh, can you cover for me?
你才来
You just got here.
没错 我家里有点事情
Yeah. Um, I have... stuff going on at home.
她怎么样了
How is she?
好多了
Been better.
没问题 你尽管放心去吧
Yes, yeah. Take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
我与密歇根警局通过电♥话♥了
So I spoke to Michigan PD...
你在干什么
Wh... what are you doing?
玩绕线编图艺术吗
You're doing some string art?
或者是蜘蛛网
Or a spiderweb,
麦克叫这蜘蛛网
as Mike called it right before he told me
然后他让我自己编
to spin the damn thing myself.
你是否觉得我很无礼
Do you think I'm disrespectful?
或许麦克可以不搞手工休息一下
Maybe Mike could just use a break from arts and crafts detail.
没错
Yeah.
话说回来 密歇根警局
So, Michigan PD.
他们说盗窃福特汽车的罪犯有口音
They said the perps who stole the Ford had accents.
他们认为是法国人 但我认为
French, they think, but I'm thinking,
-由于是在密歇根 他们可能是 -法裔加拿大人
- because it's Michigan, it's probably... - French Canadian!
魁北克人 严格来说
Quebecois, technically.
我给加油站的经理打了电♥话♥
I called the manager of the gas station
就是汽车被盗那里
where the car was stolen.
他认为其中一个罪犯
He thinks one of our guys came in
在车被盗几分钟前进去买♥♥过聪明豆
a few minutes earlier looking for Smarties.
-聪明豆 -没听过吗
- Smarties? - No?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表