剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
where neither of us got sucked into any of this.
但我们逃不掉的
But we did.
想象能回到过去的安宁日子当然很好
And it's nice to imagine going back to the way things were before.
但你回不去
But you can't.
我们都回不去的
Neither of us can.
不是真能回去
Not really.
还有更重要的事业在等着我们
There's a bigger picture here,
这比我俩的个人追求更重要
and it matters more than either of us.
NZT会改变一切
NZT, it's gonna change everything,
而你和我
and you and me,
只有我俩能决定结果到底是好 还是坏
we get a say in whether that's a good thing or a disaster.
你很重要
You matter now.
虽然很难 但你不能逃避
That's hard, but you can't walk away from this.
自从我开始吃这些药
Ever since I started taking these pills,
每个人都说我不能自己做主了
everyone's told me that I'm through making my own choices.
没服用NZT的时候 不管我们做什么
Whatever we did off of NZT,
或是感觉到什么
whatever we felt off of NZT,
那时的我们都更弱小
we were lesser versions of ourselves.
我们必须要理智
We have to be rational,
而爱和理智是不相容的
and love has no place in that.
这就是真实的我 布莱恩
This is the real me, Brian.
而真实的我需要真实的你
And the real me needs... the real you.
走吧
Davai.
茹科夫的宅邸
在博利绍伊街的两居室住了一周之后
After a week in a two-room flat on Bolshoy Prospekt,
NZT的药效加上和寡头的豪华宫殿
the combination of NZT with the palace of an oligarch
让我对周遭的观察更加敏锐了
made everything seem a little heightened.
香水
羽之味
皮草
旱獺皮
塑形内衣
你还好吧
You good?
当然 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
四处观察了一下
It's just been a minute.
专心按计划来吧
Well, focus on the plan.
首先 我们得盯着茹科夫
First, we need to get eyes on Zukov.
我不敢确定他是否见过我
There's no guarantee he didn't see my face,
所以在我行动的时候
so we need to keep him good and away
得确保他不会发现
while I do what I do.
问你一个小问题
Quick question while we do that:
为什么...
Why is it...
不需要 谢谢
No, thank you.
只要有人吃了够多的NZT
...every time someone takes enough NZT,
就总把"更伟大的利益"挂在嘴边
they're always talking about "The greater good"?
因为...
Because...
这种药能让你眼界开阔
the pills give you perspective.
所以你觉得我眼界没开吗
And you don't think I have that.
也许是因为你的出发点和我们不同
Maybe you start from a different baseline than the rest of us.
你刚才肯定是在说我笨
Pretty sure you just called me dumb,
但我决定无视那句话
but I'm gonna ignore that.
提一个令人深思的问题
Food for thought:
如果我是对的 而你错了呢
What if I'm right and you're wrong?
谢谢
Spasibo.
因为当你说
'Cause you know who you sound like
为了假想中的美好未来
when you talk about sacrificing good things
而牺牲那些现在真实且美好的事物
things that are real right now
你知道你的语气听着像谁吗
on the altar of some hypothetical better future?
你听着很像他
You sound like him.
像摩拉
You sound like Morra.
你能别出戏吗
Could you stay in character, please?
麦克马洪先生 麦克马洪夫人
Mr. and Mrs. McMahon?
是
Yes.
茹科夫先生十分期待二位的到来
Mr. Zukov has been very eagerly anticipating your arrival.
是吗
Has he?
您找我什么事
You wanted to see me?
休假申请
Vacation request?
您说什么
Excuse me?
从你到刑司委工作的那天起
You have taken exactly one and a half sick days
你只请过一天半的病假
since you've been here at the CJC,
而且那半天
and we practically had to remove you
还是我们把你拖出去的
from the building for the half day.
对 那次是过敏了...
Well, that was for... allergies, and...
是的 而突然间
Yeah, and now, suddenly,
你就提出了"时长未定"的休假申请
you're requesting a vacation of "Indeterminate Length."
有这么请假的吗
Is that even a thing?
你要知道 丽贝卡
You know, Rebecca,
我们动用了一切可利用的情报资源去找布莱恩
we have every available intelligence asset looking for Brian.
天上飞的 地上跑的
On the ground, in the sky.
连太空里飘的卫星都用了 丽贝卡
We have satellites orbiting the planet, Rebecca.
你到底想在休假期间干什么
What exactly are you planning to do on this "Vacation"?
难道要自己去找芬奇吗
To look for Finch that we're not already doing?
我只是觉得如果我找得够努力
I just feel like if I were actively looking,
那我至少能做点什么
then at least I would be doing something.
你在这儿也在做事啊
You are doing something here.
这里需要你
You're needed here.
寻找布莱恩的人 他们根本不...
Everybody that's looking for Brian, they don't...
了解他
know him.
对他们来说 他只是又一份档案而已
He's just another file to them.
他们不用看着他家人的眼睛
They don't have to look his family in the eye
告诉他们 他不见了
and tell them that he's gone
而我们不知道他的去向
and we don't know where.
芬奇的家人没帮上什么忙吧
I'm guessing the Finch family weren't exactly helpful.
"帮忙" 不
"Helpful," No.
我不会用这个词
That is... not the word I would use.
他父亲为此责怪我 而且...
His father blamed me for this, and...
我觉得他说得对
I don't think he's wrong.
我不是第一次见他这么做了
It's not the first time that I've seen this behavior.
情绪不稳 行踪不定
Unstable, erratic,
他努力处理各种事情
he tries to keep a handle on things,
然后情况变糟 忽然之间 他就走了
and then they get worse, and all of a sudden, he's gone.
我见识过这种事如何收场
I've seen how this plays out,
不会有好结果的
and it does not end well.
丽贝卡
Rebecca,
无论丹尼斯·芬奇对你说了什么
whatever Dennis Finch said to you,
都不是你的错
this is not your fault.
我向你保证
And I promise you,
我们会把布莱恩带回家的
we are going to bring Brian home.
如果你想去 我不会阻拦
If you want to go, I won't stop you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不是每天都有机会
It's not every day that we have the opportunity
招待芝加哥园艺界的沙皇和皇后
to entertain the horticulture tsar and tsarina of Chicago.
正是我们
That's us.
茹科夫先生 请允许我介绍一下...
Mr. Zukov! May I present...
是本杰明和奥利维亚·麦克马洪夫妇
Benjamin and Olivia, McMahon.
二位光临寒舍真是不胜荣幸
What an honor and pleasure to have you in my home.
应该是我们的荣幸才对 茹科夫先生
Well, the pleasure is all ours, Mr. Zukov.
谬赞了 这地方很寒酸
Nonsense. This place is disgusting.
我一直在炫耀我的好运气
I have become ostentatious with my good fortune.
真是有失体面
Shameful.
但站在我的角度 也许又不可避免
But in my position, perhaps inevitable.
不必为歌♥颂美好事物而羞愧
There's nothing shameful about celebrating beautiful things,
茹科夫先生
Mr. Zukov.
麦克马洪夫人
Mrs. McMahon,
通过她的基金会
through her foundation,
在萧条凋敝的芝加哥市中心
has planted philanthropic gardens
四处修建慈善园林
all across the blighted inner city of Chicago.
是的
Yes.
茹科夫先生
Mr. Zukov,
我注意到门厅里的绒毛蝇子草
I noticed the Silene Tomentosa in the foyer.
是你亲自种植的吗
Did you cultivate them yourself?
直布罗陀剪秋罗属植物
Gibraltar Campion.
非常稀有
Extraordinarily rare.
没错
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表