剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
别说了
Stop.
我说真的 马上住嘴
I'm serious. Now.
不 等等
No, wait...
这是你♥爸♥最近的照片
That's the most recent picture of your dad.
至少十年了
It's at least ten years old.
你以为你了解我的生活 我就会高看你吗
You think I'm impressed that you can stomp around in my life?
你不聪明 你只是嗑嗨了
You're not smart, you're high.
但我没说谎
I'm not lying, though.
走吧
Leave.
我不会带走你的枪
I'm not gonna take your gun.
不然你会有麻烦
I know you'd get in trouble for that.
我父亲怎样了
How's my father?
不跟我父母谈话 你是不会知道那些的
You wouldn't know all that without talking to my parents.
他看上去病得很重
He looks really sick.
我整夜待在停业翻修的宾馆里
I spent the night in a hotel that was closed for renovations.
药效一过 我的胃就天翻地覆
My stomach did backflips as soon as the pill wore off.
我告诉了联调局一切
I told the FBI everything...
除了第三个服用NZT的人的名字
except for the name of the third guy taking NZT--
亚当·哈尼卡特
Adam Honeycutt.
如果他还活着 他就有药
If he's still alive, he has pills.
"哈帕" 这是夏威夷语
"Hapa"-- that's Hawaiian.
意思是混血儿
It means someone of mixed heritage.
你能帮我联♥系♥华尔街的人力资源部门
Can you help me hit the HR departments on Wall Street?
看有没有夏威夷背景的交易员
See if there's a trader with a Hawaiian background?
跟伊莱差不多岁数的
Someone about Eli's age?
你在验证芬奇的故事吗
You're checking Finch's story?
他闯入你的公♥寓♥
He breaks into your apartment,
扣下了你的武器
holds your sidearm on you.
但我不明白原因
I can't figure out why, though.
这风险很大
It was a huge risk.
而且布莱恩给我提供了有用的信息
Plus, Brian gave me good information,
然后把枪留下了
and then he left my gun behind.
一个罪犯会这么做吗
Would a guilty guy do that?
"布莱恩"
"Brian"?
好吧 芬奇
Finch, whatever.
我会查的
I'll do it.
谢了
Thanks.
-不 -等等 等等
- No, look! - Wait, wait, wait!
等等 你知道我是谁吗
Wait, do you know who I am?
我没杀伊莱
I didn't kill Eli.
我也没杀杰伊
I didn't kill Jay.
我来这儿是想要一粒NZT
I came here for an NZT pill.
不行 快走开
No, go away, man!
我当时是去偷药
I was gonna steal it.
我当时是去偷的
I was gonna steal it.
但只是为了找出杀伊莱的凶手
Okay? But only to prove who killed Eli.
还有救我爸爸 好吗
And to help my dad, okay?
听着 我不是新闻上说的那种人
Listen, I'm not what they say on the news.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
但我需要帮助
But I need help.
好吗
Okay?
天哪
Oh, God...
我相信你
I believe you.
我相信你
I believe you.
天哪
Oh, my God.
伊莱以前时常提起你
Eli used to talk about you all the time.
他嫉妒你
He was jealous of you.
他放弃了
He gave up.
你从未放弃
You never did.
我能帮你
I can help.
我会给你药
I'll get you a pill.
只是一点小声响对吧
Just a rattle, right?
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
但让我好奇的是
But it made me curious.
亚当的公♥寓♥十分整洁
Adam's apartment was immaculate.
就像强迫症一样
Like, OCD immaculate.
所有物品都对称摆放
Everything was symmetrical.
几乎所有物品
Almost everything.
右边这棵植物
The plant on the right,
大概比左边的高五厘米
it's maybe two inches higher than the other one.
你的NZT吃完了
You were running out of NZT.
所以你杀了伊莱和杰伊
You took care of Eli and Jay.
拿走了他们的药
You took their pills.
我该销毁证据的
Yeah, I should have got rid of that.
你兄弟伊莱是个阴险小人
Your buddy Eli was a snake.
他利用我的调查来做空市场
He shorted the market using my research.
所以其实最高奖金 还有那个钱夹
So, really, the biggest bonus-- that money clip--
都是我的
they were mine.
他是好人
He was a good person.
你却杀了他
And you murdered him.
你会为此坐牢
And you're going to jail.
你打算告诉警♥察♥吗
You planning on going to the police?
你想现在报♥警♥吗
Hey, you want to call 'em, right now?
我真是迫不及待想告诉他们我是如何射中
I mean, I can't wait to tell 'em how I shot the fugitive
来找什么NZT药片的逃犯
who came looking for some drug called NZT.
还有 布莱恩
Which, by the way, Brian,
我没蠢到把药放家里
I'm not stupid enough to keep where I live.
我是这么想的
Here's how I see it:
要么你因为腿上的枪伤晕过去
maybe you pass out from that hole in your leg.
要么你被捕
Maybe you get arrested.
要么我先于警♥察♥一步
Or maybe I find you
找到了你
before anyone with a badge can.
不管怎样
Either way...
对我都是好结果
works out fine for me.
亚当·哈尼卡特
你好
Hello?
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
哈帕男孩的事我弄错了
I was wrong about Hapaboy.
布莱恩
Brian?
是芬奇吗
It's Finch?
我知道 他的真名叫安德鲁·本
I know. His real name is Andrew Benn.
前两周他在洪都拉斯度假
He's been vacationing in Honduras the last two weeks.
凶手的名字是亚当·哈尼卡特
The killer's name is Adam Honeycutt.
我还没法证明
And, uh... I can't prove it yet,
亚当·哈尼卡特
但他 射了我一枪
but, um, he did kind of, uh... he shot me.
什么
What?
你没听错
Yeah.
你在医院吗
Are you at a hospital?
没有 我
No. I, I-I...
但你们接受过训练对吗
But they-they-they train you guys, right?
关于怎样处理枪伤
To-to patch up bullet wounds?
应急之类的
Like, in case of emergencies or something?
枪伤
他们告诉我们得去医院
They tell us to get to a hospital.
枪伤
好吧 但我不能去 所以
Yeah, well, I can't do that, so...
你想让我教你怎么处理枪伤吗
You want me to coach you through patching a bullet wound?
你为什么觉得我会这么做
Why would you expect me to do that?
因为我是无辜的
Because I'm innocent.
子弹在哪儿
Where is the bullet?
还在你腿里吗
Is it in your leg, still?
我不知道 没有 我想只是擦伤
I don't know. No, I think it just grazed me.
血是鲜红还是暗红的
Is the blood bright red or is it dark?
暗红吧
Dark, I think.
好 那就好
Okay, that's good.
这意味着没伤到动脉
That means it didn't hit an artery.
接下来要处理伤口
We're gonna patch the wound.
如果有布料黏在里头 伤口会感染
If there's any cloth in there, that can get infected.
知道了
Okay.
你有小刀吗
So do you have a knife?
你有镊子之类的东西吗
Do you, do you have tweezers or something?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表