剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
长♥期♥任务已接近尾声
at a corrupt hedge fund.
这家公♥司♥显然垄断了本市
This place apparently cornered the market
高端洗钱市场
on high-end money laundering in the city.
和一些大恶棍有关联
It's tied to some very bad people,
现在没人能联♥系♥上露西
and no one could get in touch with Lucy.
露西·丘奇
这就是为什么我要在凌晨时
Which was how I came to be standing
站在迪特马斯大道的中♥央♥
in the middle of Ditmars Boulevard right before dawn,
寻找一辆1968款的福特野马
looking for a blue 1968 Ford Mustang.
露西·丘奇
名字我认识
I recognize the name.
你我没见过
The face does nothing for me.
我是布莱恩·芬奇
I'm Brian Finch.
联调局的
I work with the FBI.
你的卧底身份暴露了
Look, your cover's burnt,
你的上司艾德里安·韦斯科维要你回去
and your boss, Adrian Vescovi, says you need to come in.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你有超速驾驶罚单
You had speeding tickets.
你是个失眠症患者
You're an insomniac,
深夜开车狂飙能让你放松下来
and driving fast late at night helps you relax.
我赌你曾有个警徽
I took a bet that once you had a badge,
你拿它来免除罚单
you'd just use it to get out of tickets.
我们派人守在城市里五个最长的直道上
So, we sent people to the five longest straightaways in the city.
露西·丘奇
露西·丘奇
露西·丘奇
我选了最长的这条
I picked the longest one.
立竿见影
Here we are.
好吧 所以有人窃取了名单
All right, so someone took the list,
但还没有公之于众
but it hasn't been posted publicly yet.
据我们所知 还没有
Yeah, well, not as far as we know.
多谢警告 布莱恩·芬奇
Thanks for the heads-up, Brian Finch.
-我不回去 -拜托
- I'm not coming in. - Oh, come on.
别走 等等
No, wait, wait, wait!
你想干嘛
What's your deal?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你长得够好看
I mean, you're cute enough
只要你想 就可以穿得英姿飒爽
to pull off the whole square-jaw thing, if you wanted to,
但你穿得像在科切拉音乐节等着上厕所一样
but you're dressed like you're in line for the Porta-John at Coachella.
他们半夜就把我弄醒了
They woke me up in the middle of the night.
无所谓 局里不会让你这么随便的
Doesn't matter, the Bureau wouldn't let you get away
除非你身份特殊
with that unless you were something special.
所以
So...
你是干嘛的
what's your deal?
我专门解决麻烦
I solve problems.
我麻烦一大堆
I am well supplied with those.
并且 就在几分钟前
And, as of a couple minutes ago,
我解决麻烦的时间缩短了 所以
I haven't got a whole lot of time to sort through them, so...
你想让我跟着你
Oh, you want me to come with you?
我加入♥联♥调局是为了拯救生命
I joined the Bureau to save lives.
你就不一定了
Could be you had different reasons.
我知道你在用激将法
I know you're manipulating me.
那你还杵在那儿干嘛
And yet you're still standing there.
我在街上站了十二个小时
I stood on the road for 12 hours
直到有人和我说露西找到了
before somebody told me they found Lucy.
我这不是在抱怨我皮肤被吹伤
I'm not complaining about the windburn, per se,
但如果局里能补偿我一些芦荟
but it would be nice if the Bureau
那就再好不过了
could reimburse me for some aloe.
永无止境
第一季 第十五集
绑♥架♥他
Kidnap him?
你问我有没有绑♥架♥刑事司法委员会的顾问
You're asking me if I kidnapped the CJC's consultant?
我开了车门 他自己进来了
I opened the car door, he got in on his own.
我来帮你拨号♥
Hey, do you want me to dial for you
-你专心开车 -我要打给我的上司
- so you can focus on the road? - I got to call my boss.
你可以安静一下吗
Try and be quiet a sec, okay?
露西 电♥话♥开了免提
Lucy, you're on speakerphone
你在跟我和负责特别探员波兰通话
with myself and S.A.C. Pouran.
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
我不回去 艾德里安
I'm not coming in, Adrian.
还不是时候
Not yet.
不 你得回来
Uh, actually, you are.
我这就撤了你的证明
I'm pulling your credentials right now.
现在你实施的任何逮捕都是无效的
Any arrest you make will be null and void.
好的 你可以那样做
All right, you could do that.
我不回去 因为我掌握了一份文件
I mean, I wouldn't, seeing as I'm the one holding the file
能把叙里卢斯控股公♥司♥
that can tie Cyrillus Holdings to,
和将近五十项罪名联♥系♥起来
like, 50 criminal counts.
别和我对着干 露西
Don't even start down this road with me, Lucy.
我一旦停手 谁知道这些文件会怎么样
I get pulled in, who's to say what happens to that file?
露西 我们已经收工了
Lucy, we're done.
案子结束了
This case is over.
用来揭露这个对冲基金的证据我们都有了
We have everything we need to nail the hedge fund.
在提出指控前还有一样东西 艾德里安
No, there is one more thing before we file charges, Adrian,
你知道它的重要性
and you know how important it is.
别装作不知道
Don't pretend like you don't.
两天
Two days.
我给你两天时间完成
I'm giving you two days to bring this thing home.
好
Fine.
我向刑司委借了一个小白脸
I'm borrowing a man-child from the CJC.
我会把他活蹦乱跳的还回去的
I'll bring him back in better shape than I found him.
不会太困难
Shouldn't be hard.
你刚是挂了纳兹的电♥话♥吗
Did you just hang up on Naz?
系好安全带 靓仔
Buckle up, handsome.
接下来两天你归我管
You're mine for the next two days.
芬奇在外面我会感到惊讶吗
W-Was I surprised Finch stayed out in the field?
当然不会
Of course not.
他可能听到"卧底"这个词
He probably heard the word "Undercover,"
脸上一副惊呆了的表情
and with that expression that means exclamation point.
卧底
Undercover.
我喜欢这个地方
Hey, I like this place.
我在叙里卢斯控股公♥司♥的任务快收尾了
I was in the endgame at Cyrillus Holdings--
三年的调查
three years of casework.
从技术上说 调查已经结束了
Technically, the investigation is done.
只是拼图还差最后一块
Just one last piece needs to fall into place.
-帮我一下 -好
- Help me out. - Yeah.
所以 我们要找到
So, this last piece,
最后一块拼图是吗
is that what we're after?
蓝限公♥司♥
"The Blue Limit"
蓝限公♥司♥
提供高级三陪服务
Bills itself out as a premium escort service.
通过叙里卢斯控股公♥司♥洗黑钱
They launder all their cash through Cyrillus Holdings.
继续说
Okay, I'm listening.
联调局认为他们实际上是
Good, because the FBI believes what they really are
人口贩卖♥♥组织
is a human trafficking organization.
带来欧洲贫穷国家的妇女
They bring in women from poor countries in Europe,
拿走她们的护照
take their passports,
然后将她们卖♥♥做奴隶
and essentially sell them into slavery.
但这不是说明在对叙里卢斯的更大范围调查中
But doesn't that mean that they'll just get rolled up
蓝限也会受到调查吗
in the larger investigation of Cyrillus?
我们一旦立案调查叙里卢斯控股公♥司♥
The second we file a case against Cyrillus Holdings,
蓝限就会被包括在内
that case will encompass The Blue Limit,
还有与他们合作的其他非法公♥司♥
and every other shady business they've ever worked with.
也就是说 在那里工作的女人
At which point, the women working there
会变成巨大的累赘
will become major liabilities.
你觉得蓝限会想处理掉她们吗
You think The Blue Limit would be inclined to get rid of them?
他们有办法让惹麻烦的女人消失
Women who make trouble there have a way of disappearing,
所以我确实认为他们很有可能那么做
so, yeah, I do think that could happen on a larger scale.
我想救出那些女人
I want to get these women out of there.
我想找到她们护照的藏匿点
I want to find out where their passports are stashed,
找回来 在正式指控前
get them back, so they can be on their way home
能够回家
before charges get filed.
让这些人蹲有高尔夫球场的白领监狱
It's not enough these guys get to go to some golf-farm
还远远不够
white-collar prison.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表