剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你在这里也能干出成绩
You can do good work from here.
好好干 大家就会期待你更多表现
Do enough of it, everyone will get hungry for more.
你就能出去了
And then you're out of here.
你没事吧
You okay?
是啊 我只是以为会多打打巴卡拉
Yeah. I mean, I guess I just thought there'd be more baccarat.
当我没说
Don't worry about it.
几小时后 我差不多学会了初级波斯语
After a couple of hours, I had a decent handle on basic Farsi.
搞得我头晕目眩
My head was spinning.
我需要转移一会注意力
I needed to think about something else for a few minutes.
也许我不能去现场
Maybe I couldn't be out there in the field,
但我可以对死者多做一些了解
but I could learn more about the guy who died.
史蒂芬·费舍跟我一样大
Stephen Fisher was my age.
我还以为他比我大 至少四十岁
I assumed he was old. Like, at least 40.
我在二十六岁时做了一把土豆枪
When I was 26, I built a potato gun.
那可是我了不起的成就
That was my big accomplishment.
史蒂芬·费舍
新闻调查记者
普立茲奖
史蒂芬·费舍
此人迫使姚氏集团总裁辞职
This guy forced the CEO of Yao to resign.
商业丑闻被揭露
姚氏遭受抨击
姚氏总裁辞职
他到处揭露伪君子以及腐♥败♥的富人
He called out hypocrites and corrupt fat guys everywhere.
竞选中
他周游全世界
He traveled the whole world.
堕入爱河
He fell in love.
史蒂芬·费舍非常了解自己
Stephen Fisher knew who he was.
而我和他截然相反
Which makes him the polar opposite of me.
史蒂芬·费舍的手♥机♥上传
深思熟虑的异议
看到没
You see that, right?
为什么有人用完全相同的新车尾贴
Now, why would somebody cover up a new bumper sticker
把原来的覆盖掉呢
with another copy of the exact same sticker?
我现在不方便说话
It's not a good time.
我认为史蒂芬·费舍不是死于车祸
I don't think Stephen Fisher died in an accident.
-布莱恩 -先听我说完
- Brian... - Uh-uh, hear me out.
如果你要杀费舍
If you wanted to kill Fisher in a way
让他看起来像是死于意外
that looked like an accident,
可以轻易策划一起车祸
you could easily rig up a car crash.
只需远程操控汽车控制系统就行了
You'd just need a remote override of the car's control systems.
如果想要确保费舍必死无疑
And if you wanted to be sure that Fisher was dead,
甚至可以弄点炸♥药♥
you could even make a little explosive
让油箱爆♥炸♥
that would make the gas tank go up,
整件事将会无迹可寻
and the whole thing would get lost in the wreck.
布莱恩 十分钟后再说好吗
Brian, can we talk about this in ten minutes?
如果车上有电子芯片 这完全可以做到
You could do all of that if you had an electronic chip on the car.
只要把芯片装在车上就行了
You'd just have to get it there.
在费舍的车尾右边
Fisher had a Thoughtful Dissent sticker
有一张"深思熟虑的异议"车尾贴
on the back right side of his car,
几天前
and a couple of days ago,
有人在那上面
somebody put an identical sticker
贴了一张完全相同的贴纸
over the one that was already there.
我认为芯片就是装在那
Now, I think that is where the chip is.
布莱恩 我知道
Brian, I know.
一小时前我们就在那里找到了
We found it under the bumper sticker about an hour ago.
史蒂芬·费舍是被人谋杀的
Stephen Fisher's death was a homicide.
那 好吧
That's... Okay.
很好 你真厉害
Good. You're really good.
那炸♥弹♥呢
Um, what about the bomb, though?
炸♥弹♥体积必须够小 才能在车祸中解体
It would have to be small enough that it broke apart in the crash,
也必须能放进吉普车的燃油单向阀里
and it'd also have to fit onto the fuel check valve of a Jeep.
我们正在找
We're looking for it.
我可以协助你们
Uh, I can help.
我随便读了一些关于炸♥弹♥的资料
I've been doing a little light reading about bombs,
我想出了三种不同的设计
and there's three different designs that I came up with.
我相信只有这三种可行
I'm pretty sure they're the only ones that'll work.
而且我已经做好了牙签模型
And right now I've just got toothpick models.
但是如果你打给麦克和艾克
But if you'll call Mike and Ike
和他们说我要出去买♥♥点东西
and tell 'em I got to go out and get a few things,
我就能做出真炸♥弹♥
I can make real ones.
然后我们就能让清理残骸的人
And then we can show them to whoever's sorting
看看这些炸♥弹♥
through the wreckage.
很感谢你的建议 真的
I appreciate the tip. Seriously.
可是我得挂了
But I-I have to go.
如果你不知道要找些什么
How are you supposed to find evidence
你要怎么找到证据
if you don't know what you're looking for?
服用了NZT 你不能离开办公室
You are not allowed out of the office while you're on NZT.
-对不起 规矩不是我定的 -什
- I'm sorry. These are not my rules. - W...
和当初想的不一样吧
我该怎么做
说英文吧 别炫耀了
And speak English. Don't be a show-off.
如果你走出去会怎样
Well, what happens if you walk out of here?
麦克和艾克会抓你吗
Mike and Ike tackle you?
古巴监狱
你会被关进关塔那摩吗
Do you go to Guantanamo?
不知道
I don't know.
但不和他们作对不是更容易吗
But it'd be a lot easier if I didn't have to find out.
想一想这里的布局
Well, picture the layout.
还记得进来时的样子吗
Remember when you walked in?
穿过整个办公室
You walked through the whole place.
流感接种
你知道每样东西的确切位置
You know exactly where everything is.
打流感预防针的房♥间
That room where they're giving the flu shots.
就在隔壁 如果我能到那里
It's right next door. If I can get in there,
就能进入走廊离开这里了
I'll have access to the hallway that leads out of here.
那堵墙把天花板从中间分开
That wall-- it cuts the ceiling tiles off right in the middle.
他们只是划分了这个房♥间
They just subdivided this room.
新的板墙
New drywall.
芬奇
Finch?
永无止境
第一季 第二集
没人在监视我
No one was watching me.
没人在打量我
No one was measuring me.
我很自♥由♥
I was free.
算是自♥由♥吧
Well, basically free.
我倒是有张购物清单 要买♥♥的还真不少
I did have a shopping list, and it was a big one.
我得买♥♥雷♥管♥的零件
I had to get the parts for the detonators
这样才能带去犯罪现场
so I could bring them to the crime scene.
你会很惊讶
And you would be amazed
要找一个模型炸♥弹♥的材料有多难
how difficult it is to find materials for a model bomb.
我就快找齐了
I was getting close,
可是我刷爆了卡之后
but after I maxed out my credit cards,
就需要现金来买♥♥了
I also needed money to pay for it all.
所以我坐了大西洋城捷运
So I took the Atlantic City Express,
-带着十七块三毛二走进赌场 -玩家获胜
- walked in with $17.32. - Player wins.
好极了 就这样数到九吗
Sweet. So that's it? You just count to nine?
那是巴卡拉
That's baccarat.
掌握窍门后 就相当简单了
It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it.
最后他们告诉我 我不能再玩了
Eventually, they told me I had to stop playing.
赢的钱已经远远多于我买♥♥材料所需
But it was more than enough to buy my parts,
然后我摸索着把它们组装起来
and I figured out how to put them together.
我还在公车上碰到了一些有意思的人
And I met some cool people on the bus.
布鲁斯不知道怎么融入他孩子的生活中
Bruce wasn't sure how to get back in his kid's life.
我教了他一些基本的三角法
I walked him through basic trigonometry
这样他就能帮孩子在高考中拿高分
so he could help the kid crush the SATs.
迪伦和安妮刚刚分手
Dylan and Anne just broke up.
我知道这很疯狂
I know. It's crazy.
我只是跟他们谈了谈心
I just, you know, talked 'em through some stuff
他们应该会再给对方一次机会吧
and I think they're going to give it another shot.
留出了足够的独处时间
I carved out enough alone time
来完成我的组装 然后就回去了
to finish my project and then we were back.
我们应该找时间聚一聚
Guys, we should all get together sometime.
伙计们
Guys. So...
基本已经做好了
these are pretty much done.
厉害吧
It's cool, right?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea
有多少人在找你
how many people are looking for you?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表