剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
害死了我们一个线人
one of our CI's got killed.
没人知道你们的线人究竟出了什么事
No one knows exactly what happened to your informant.
我们现在也没要你们合作
And we're not asking you to cooperate with the FBI.
就我俩 想看看你们的文件
It's just us. We just want to take a look at your files.
我们都没发现什么 你们能找到什么
What are you two gonna find there that we can't?
新的视角
Fresh eyes.
布莱恩也是特别的资源
And Brian is a special resource.
怎么个特别法
How's that exactly?
特别之处很多 其中之一是记性特别好
Well, I have, among other things, perfect recall.
我能分♥析♥数据和模式
I can analyze data and patterns,
还可以运用分♥析♥结果解决复杂问题
and I can use that analysis to solve complex problems
或建立联♥系♥ 你是罗德里格斯警官吧
or make connections. Officer Rodriguez, right?
对 我是
Yeah, that's right.
你坐下时 喜欢右侧受力
When you sit, you favor your right side.
每次左边屁♥股♥受力都会疼一下
Every time you put weight on your left butt cheek, you wince,
很轻微的一下
just a little bit.
你并没有肌肉拉伤
Now, you don't have a pulled muscle,
所以应该是肌肉注射造成的吧
so, are you sore from an injection?
并不是针对你个人
Not to get too personal,
但那地方通常是医生建议
but that's usually where a doctor tells you
注射睾丸素的地方
to give yourself a testosterone shot.
摩尔警官
Sergeant Moore,
你的手臂和手上有三种咬痕
you have three different kinds of bite marks on your arms and hands
分别来自三种不同的狗
from three different kinds of dogs.
都是小狗 你在养一窝小狗
Little dogs. You are breeding a litter of puppies.
从你的气场来看
And if I had to guess from you're overall vibe,
养的是斗牛犬吧
I'd say pit bulls?
杜宾犬
Dobermans.
这人在哪儿找的
Where'd you find him?
他们同意我们看文件了
So, they let us into their files.
量不小 作用却不大
It was a lot to sort through, and it wasn't that helpful.
弹道分♥析♥报告
除非你是个冬奥会迷
Until you are a fan of the winter games.
我
八岁
1998年冬奥会
你看 这是新泽西的一张照片
Look. This is a picture from Jersey
其中一名检察官刚刚中枪身亡后
right after one of those prosecutors got shot.
所以呢
Okay. So?
这个人是芬兰人
So, this guy right there-- he's from Finland.
曾参加1998年冬奥会的冬季两项赛
Qualified for the winter games in 1998 for biathlon.
包括滑雪和射击
你说什么
Excuse me?
他是拉莫斯的枪手吗
This guy was Ramos' shooter?
所有人都因为"斑马"[西语]的代号♥
Everyone assumes that La Cebra is Mexican
认定他是个墨西哥人
because of his nickname,
但其实他可以是任何射击能手
but really, it can be anyone who can take a great shot,
比如一个冬季两项选手
like a biathlete.
他们又滑雪又射击
They ski, and they shoot.
约翰·马基宁
"Johan Makinin."
他1米98 与"斑马"一致
Yeah, he's six foot, six, just like La Cebra.
他曾在墨西哥待过 移居到这里
He spent time in Mexico, emigrated here.
你也认同吗
You on board with this?
我们有"斑马"的指纹
We have La Cebra's fingerprint.
马基宁的登记住址是约克镇
Makinin lists an address in Yorktown.
去问问他没坏处
What's to lose?
你好
Hello?
约翰·马基宁吗
Johan Makinin?
是我
Yes?
联调局 我们想问你几个问题
FBI. We'd like to ask you some questions.
丽贝卡
英勇
擒敌
快上
Go! Go!
马基宁先生
Mr. Makinin!
逃得比兔子还快
You ran like a rabbit, and now,
我要让你像条蛇一样去死
you're gonna die like a snake.
我为什么要说这句话
Why would I say that?
毫无道理
That doesn't even make sense.
我也说不清 很酷吧
I don't know. It's cool?
他们不允许我参与抓捕
Look, I'm not allowed to go on the takedowns.
你就让我尽情想象吧
Let me imagine them the way I want, okay?
总之你抓住他了
Anyway, you got him, right?
他试图逃跑
He ran.
根据我们在他公♥寓♥里找到的东西
And based on the stuff we found in his apartment,
他就是"斑马"
he is definitely La Cebra.
但布莱恩
But, Brian?
马基宁的射击惯用手两年前残废了
Makinin lost his shooting hand two years ago.
他以前也许帮马可·拉莫斯杀过人
He may have killed people for Marco Ramos,
但他两天前不可能射杀雷·迪克森
but there's no way he shot Ray Dixon two days ago.
你左手的指纹
The prints on your left hand
和我们在新泽西找到的相吻合
match the ones we found in Jersey.
你在公♥寓♥里藏了四百万现金
You had $4 million cash stashed in your apartment,
你的鞋印也和现场勘察组
and we can match you to the boot print
在墨西哥城找到的相吻合
the P.F. found in Mexico City.
我们知道你就是"斑马"
We know you're La Cebra.
只剩下一个问题
The only question left is:
你进哪里的监狱 美国还是墨西哥
who's gonna put you in jail-- the United States or Mexico?
如果我们要引渡你
If we were to extradite you,
在满是其他团伙喽啰的牢里
how long do you think you'd last in a prison
你觉得你能撑多久呢
filled with soldiers from other cartels?
我帮你们找到拉莫斯
I help you find Ramos,
你们在这里审判我
you try me here.
这是你们的提议吗
Is that your offer?
正如你们所说
As you say,
我就是马可·拉莫斯代号♥"斑马"的枪手
I am the gunman Marco Ramos nicknamed La Cebra.
但如你们所见 我手残废之后
But, as you can see, I clearly have not
明显不能帮他做事了
done any work for the man since this happened.
我以前自♥制♥子弹
I used to custom-fit my bullets.
我当时为一个活儿做准备
I was getting ready for a job,
摆弄火♥药♥的时候就...
working with some gunpowder...
拉莫斯为什么要制♥造♥你还在工作的假象
Why is Ramos trying to make it look like you're still active?
这名字能引发恐惧 拉莫斯认为很有用
The name inspires fear, and Ramos finds that useful.
但其实我不知道
But the truth is, I have no idea.
他逃走后 我们就没联♥系♥过
I haven't spoken to him since he fled.
-他去哪儿了 -不知道
- Where did he go? - I don't know.
他逃走那晚打电♥话♥告诉我
He called me the night he left to say that he feared
他怕自己很快会被捕
he would soon be arrested.
他想在被捕前和你们政♥府♥
He wanted to make a deal with your government
达成协议
before that happened.
解释他组织的内部运作
Describe the inner workings of his organization
换取宽大处理
in exchange for some kind of leniency.
拉莫斯要背叛自己团伙吗
Ramos was going to betray the cartel?
当证人吗
Become a witness?
他承诺过会提前告诉我
He promised he would give me warning,
给我时间逃走
time to leave the country,
但
but...
他显然改主意了
clearly, he changed his mind.
所以你不能提供信息
So you have no information to provide?
-在墨西哥坐牢愉快 -慢着
- Enjoy Mexico. - Wait.
我知道其他事
There are other things I know.
我没说错
Well, I wasn't wrong.
"斑马"杀迪克森的事你就说错了
You were wrong about La Cebra killing Dixon.
但他给了我们有用的信息
But it gave us good information.
马基宁给了我们拉莫斯
Makinin gave us the phone number
以前打给他的号♥码
that Ramos used to call him from,
还有付他钱的空壳公♥司♥
and the shell company that he used to pay him from.
没错 叫提奥沃拉
Yeah, it's called Tiovola.
我看能从他们的财务那里弄到什么线索
I'm gonna see where I can get with their financials,
丽贝卡去查那个号♥码
and Rebecca's gonna take a look at the number.
我们这边有什么能帮忙的尽管提
Let me know what you need from our end.
你们帮了大忙 谢谢
You've already been a huge help. Thank you.
抱歉 我在研究别的东西
Sorry. I'm researching something else.
和感情有关
It's relationship stuff.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表