剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
细节就不跟你们说了
In fact, I won't bore you with the details.
你们在查记录 对吧
Hey, you guys are just running down records, right?
这会儿用不着我了吧
You don't need me for a while.
很好
Great.
摩尔警官
Sergeant Moore?
活出自己 还是算了
Keep it real. Or don't.
你想怎样就怎样吧
Keep it however you want to keep it.
我们查"斑马"查了几年
We've been after La Cebra for years.
拉莫斯从不向人透露他爪牙的真名
Ramos didn't tell anyone his button man's real name.
这小子一上午就找到他了
That kid found him in a morning.
-没错 -我说过了 布莱恩是
- Yeah. - Like I told you, Brian is a,
特别的资源
um, unique resource.
你看
There we go.
为什么要看我家的客厅
Okay. Why are we looking at the lobby in my building?
我在想你公♥寓♥的事
Um, well, I was thinking about your apartment problem.
所以我决定去逛一逛
And so, I decided to poke around a bit,
看有什么能帮忙的
see if I could help out.
跟市中心许多老房♥子一样
Like a lot of old buildings downtown,
你家的房♥子并非一直用作住♥宅♥
yours wasn't always used for housing.
以前是一家工厂
It used to be... a factory.
-没错 生产纺织品之类的 -是的
- Yeah, for textiles and stuff. - Yeah.
但你知道一个叫亚伯拉罕·沃尔瑟姆的人
But did you know that a man by the name of Abraham Waltham
拥有这家工厂吗
owned the factory?
他曾是活跃的共♥产♥党员
And he used to be active in the Communist Party?
-不知道 -他确实如此
- No. - Well, he did, and he was.
那时候还有什么人是活跃的共♥产♥党员
Who else was active in the Communist Party back in those days?
艺术家
Artists.
许许多多的艺术家
Lots and lots of artists,
包括一个叫阿尔伯特·哈维的人
including one named Albert Harvey.
他不是非常出名
He wasn't super-famous, um,
但他在当时还是举足轻重
but he was still very important in his day.
他为公共事业振兴署联邦艺术计划画了壁画后
He did a mural for the WPA Federal Art Project
马上就因为他的党派身份遭遇冷落
right before he was disgraced because of his politics.
阿尔伯特·哈维帮了沃尔瑟姆个忙
Now, Albert Harvey also did a favor for Waltham,
就是以前拥有你房♥子的人
the guy that used to own your building.
他在其中一面墙上画了壁画
He painted a mural on one of the walls,
但沃尔瑟姆很害怕
but Waltham chickened out.
他在哈维被非美会抓走后涂掉了壁画
He painted over the mural when Harvey got hauled in front of the HUAC--
就是众议院非美活动调查委员会
the House Un-American Activities Committee.
之后
And then...
壁画就被淡忘了
everybody just kind of forgot about it.
直到我今天下午浏览了哈维的素描簿
Until I looked through Harvey's sketchbook this afternoon.
什么意思
what do you mean?
我打给了哥伦比亚的艺术品修复实验室
I mean I called the art restoration lab at Columbia,
我们找到你一位邻居
we got one of your neighbors
他同意我们进入你的公♥寓♥
to let us into your apartment building,
给墙照了张X光片
and we took an X-ray of the wall.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God,
壁画揭开后肯定很美
it's gonna be beautiful when they uncover it.
因为这会把你家变成历史遗址
Because that will make your building a historical landmark,
他们就拆不了了
and they cannot tear it down.
天啊
Oh, my God!
太赞了
This is amazing.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
那一刻好像凝结成了永恒
It was one of those moments when it felt like it was all right there.
怎么了
What's wrong?
这是我想要的
I want this.
肖娜 真的
Shauna, I do.
但我真不想再搞砸了
But I really don't want to mess it up again.
我生活中有些事不能告诉你
There are things about my life that I can't tell you about.
你能告诉我什么
What can you tell me about?
偷你的衣服 模仿你的...
...thieving your clothes and imitating your...
她还穿了 我有次还得从上面扯她的头发下来
...which she also used, and I had to pull hair off of it once,
-真让人不能忍♥ -天啊
- which was just kind of the limit. - Oh, my God.
你为什么还跟这人合住
Why do you still live with this person?
这个很想变成你的人
This person who wants to be you so bad.
她做的布朗尼很好吃
She makes such good brownies.
这就是原因 等等 哪种布朗尼
Is that why? Wait, what kind of brownies?
很地道
Real stuff.
她经常问起你
She asked about you a lot.
我妈很喜欢你 布莱恩
My mom loved you, Brian.
那时我才发现
It was right then that I realized
药效已经过去了几个小时
that the pill wore off hours ago.
她一直在和布莱恩对话
She was talking to Brian.
真实的布莱恩
Just Brian.
抱歉打断了
Sorry to interrupt.
哈里斯要你去布朗克斯
Harris needs you in the Bronx.
-好的 行 -布莱恩
- All right. Yeah. - Brian?
这位...是麦克
This is, uh... this is Mike.
是我同事 他有我家钥匙
He's from my work, and he's got a key.
行了行了 我得去换衣服
All right, all right. I got to change my shirt.
抱歉 我得走了
Look, I'm sorry. I got to go.
今晚再见吧
But I'll see you tonight.
拉莫斯用来联♥系♥马基宁的手♥机♥
The cell phone Ramos used to contact Makinin
最后一次云端备份
sent its last backup to the cloud
和拉莫斯失踪是同一天
on the same day that Ramos disappeared.
手♥机♥定位的最后地点就是那个街角
The last location its GPS recorded was that street corner.
雷·迪克森不也是在附近遇害的吗
Wasn't Ray Dixon killed near here?
-很奇怪吧 -是的
- Weird, right? - Yeah.
拉莫斯就在这附近失踪
Ramos disappears right around here,
六个月之后
and, six months later,
雷·迪克森就在两个街区外被谋杀
Ray Dixon is found murdered two blocks away?
我也不知道 我们肯定漏掉了什么
I don't know. There's something we're missing.
二者之间有关联
There's some connection.
比如说那个
Something like that?
天哪
My God.
你觉得这里就是拉莫斯的藏身地
So you think this is Ramos' hideout?
提奥沃拉就是过去拉莫斯用来
Tiovola is the company that used to pay Johan Makinin
支付约翰·马基宁杀人佣金的公♥司♥
to kill people for Ramos.
我查了他们所有的产业
I went through everything they hold.
三年前 他们在律路街买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
Three years ago, they bought a condo on Ludlow Street.
猜猜谁住在那儿
Guess who lives there.
-兰迪·摩尔 -没错
- Randy Moore. - That's right.
纽约警♥察♥局专案组跟拉莫斯相互勾结
The NYPD task force was working with Ramos.
他们不干净
They're dirty.
拉莫斯现在在哪儿
So where the hell is Ramos now?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们好像找到马可·拉莫斯了
Well, looks like we found Marco Ramos.
今天早上专案组的人一个也没来
None of the task force showed up this morning.
他们应该全部潜逃了
We think they're all on the run.
他们什么时候勾结上的
How long have they been on the take?
据我们所知
As far as we can tell,
专案组刚成立就开始了
it started right after they formed the task force.
当马可·拉莫斯开始考虑跟我们合作
When Marco Ramos started to think about making a deal with us,
他们就意识到自己处境不妙
they knew their lives were on the line.
他们杀了他
They killed him,
并且继续让人以为他还活着
and they let the fact that people thought he was still out there
以此操纵钱款流动
keep the money flowing.
最终他们会让尸体出现
Eventually, they would have let the body turn up
并且宣称是他们找到的
and taken credit for finding him.
摩尔的专案组中有一人
One of the guys in Moore's task force
曾经是突击队的狙击手
was a sniper with the Rangers.
我们认为他模仿"斑马"行动
Uh, we figure he mimicked La Cebra.
当迪克森离真♥相♥越来越近 他们就杀了他
And when Dixon got too close, they killed him.
不过摩尔他们没能发现真正的"斑马"
Moore's team couldn't find the real La Cebra though.
所以当布莱恩找到了他
So when Brian did,
他们知道我们马上就能发现真♥相♥ 就跑了
they knew we'd get to the truth soon and they ran.
他们最有可能逃往无引渡国家
Best guess: they headed for non-extradition countries.
只要追踪到他们
Once we track them,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表