剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
但我不知道现在还能不能做到
but I just don't know if I can do that here.
情况变了
This is different.
我懂 他抓了你儿子
I know. He's got your son.
做你该做的事
Do what you have to do.
桑兹和坦纳在里面发生了什么
So what happened in there between Sands and Tanner?
桑兹先生的秘密过去
决斗吗
Was it a duel?
搏斗
A fight?
用武士刀了吗
Were samurai swords somehow involved?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我只知道结局是什么
I just know how it ended.
亨利
Henry? Hey.
别担心 孩子 我是来救你的
Don't worry, buddy. I'm here to help.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry,
我得暂时让你蒙着眼 好吗
I got to leave your blindfold on for now, okay?
但我保证一切都会没事的
But everything's gonna be fine, I promise.
手松绑了 好了吗 好的
Get your hands free? You got 'em? Okay.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
用手搂住我的脖子
Just put your arms around my neck
使劲抱紧 好吗
and hold on real tight, okay?
好的 很棒
All right, great job.
一个无辜的孩子安全了
An innocent kid was safe.
马上将回到父母身边
He was going home to his parents.
永远不会知道谁救了他 为什么救他
He'd never know who came to his rescue or why.
好了 没事了
All right. Here you go.
你已经出来了 抓紧
You're out of there. Just hang on.
但我知道
But I know.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
马上就来了
Any minute now.
快 快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
没事了 给你
It's okay, there you go, yeah.
-好了 -你抱好他了
- Okay. - You got him?
对
Yeah.
没事了 我会带你回家找父母
It's okay. I'll get you home to your parents.
你怎么样 没事吧
How you doing? You all right?
总的来说 没事
Yeah. All things considered.
没关系的 你可以说谢谢
You know, it's okay, you can say thank you.
我把你儿子救了出来
I got your son out of there,
我没算错的话 救你三次了吧
I saved your life three times, by my count.
说嘛
Come on.
你是个大人了
You're a big boy.
你能说出来
You can say it.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
这一夜可真刺♥激♥
It's been an interesting night.
结果你真的在乎一些事情
Turns out, there's something you actually care about...
你被抢了 记得吗
You got mugged, remember?
现在记得了
I do now.
这样故事更可信
Helps sell the story.
没关系
It's all right.
你可以说句谢谢
You can say thank you if you want.
特警队领头
SWAT's taking lead.
昨天失踪的曼哈顿男孩
And it's a happy ending for a young Manhattan boy
有了幸福的结局
reported missing yesterday,
被绑男孩现已找到
他今早已与父母团聚
who was reunited with his parents early this morning.
布莱恩
Brian.
发生什么了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我出去买♥♥披萨的路上
Yeah. I went to go pick up some pizza
有一个家伙想抢我的钱包
and some guy decided he wanted my wallet.
-你被抢劫了 -就为了钱包里的十一块钱
- You got mugged? - For all $11 that I had in my wallet.
还有我的手♥机♥
And my phone.
但是他心善 留下了我的披萨
But he left the pizza, so I guess that was nice.
你还好吗
You okay?
我也就在急诊室里待了四个小时
Yeah, I just waited, like, four hours in the E.R.,
不过还好没有脑震荡
but no concussion, so that's good.
你怎么样
What about you?
你还好吗 你说的那起案件怎么样了
Are you okay? What's up with this emergency case?
事实上 案子已经结了
Well, it's over, actually.
真的吗 怎么了
Really? What happened?
是起绑♥架♥案
It was a kidnapping.
很奇怪
A weird one.
我们发现孩子时他已经没事了
We found the kid, he's fine.
其实他就坐在他们在切尔西的家
He was actually sitting in a parking garage
对面的停车场里
across from his family's house in Chelsea.
他被吓到了
He was weirded out,
但他没事
but he's okay.
是啊 真是疯狂的一夜
Yeah. It was a wild night.
我现在还有点懵
I'm a little wrecked.
或许这能让你清醒一下
You know what, maybe this will help.
这是什么
What is that?
是份生日礼物
It's a birthday gift.
你的生日礼物
For your birthday.
你知道在有些文化中 按惯例是要
You know, in some cultures, it's customary...
你被抢劫了居然还给我买♥♥了生日礼物
You got mugged and you still bought me a birthday present?
当然了 生日就是生日
Yeah, of course. Hey, a birthday's a birthday.
意味着你又活过了一年
You made it through another year;
所以值得庆祝
that is worth celebrating.
别管过去发生了什么
Regardless of whatever else happened.
我该说声 谢谢
Thank you. I think.
抱歉 包装太烂
Sorry about the wrapping.
不 不 我最喜欢拆包装
Oh, no, the wrapping is my favorite part.
这是什么
What is it?
是个枕头
It's a pillow.
打盹用的
For napping.
在哪都可以用
Anywhere you want.
比如说
Like, if you get called in
你半夜被叫去处理一起绑♥架♥案
on a midnight kidnapping case, for example,
你就可以睡在
then you can sleep...
-睡过去 -那太无聊了
- Through it? - Nah, just the boring parts.
你想让我展示给你看吗
You want me to show you how it works?
好吧 这个是正面
Okay, so this is the... this is the front.
这可以让你嘴巴呼吸
This is where your mouth breathes.
然后戴在你的头上
And then you put it on your head.
就像这样戴在头上
You just put it on your head like this.
-天啊 -在哪都能睡
- Oh, God. - Sleep anywhere.
-好吧 -设计真天才
- It's all right. - It's genius.
等你明年生日我再送你一个
I'll get you another one for your next birthday.
真是太棒了
That's really nice.
然后你可以把你的头
Then you can put... then you put your head...
还有你的手放在这里
hands-hands in here like this.
你回来了
Oh, you're back.
天哪 瑞秋 你吓到我了
Geez, Rach, you scared me.
我不知道你还在这里
I didn't realize you were still here.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
你的眼睛怎么了
What's up with your eye?
你干了...
What are you...?
抱歉...
I'm sorry. Uh...
-布莱恩 -天啊
- Brian... - Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-冷静下好吗 -我的神啊
- Calm down, okay? - Oh, my God!
你的反应有点过激了
You're totally overreacting.
-我反应过激了吗 -没错
- I'm overreacting? - Yes, you are.
你在我的公♥寓♥里和艾克搞上了
You hooked up with Ike in my apartment!
这不算什么
It's not a big deal.
-这对我算是大事 -事情...
- It's a big deal to me. - It just...
-就这样发生了 -恶心
- happened, okay? - Ew.
而且杰森...
And Jason...
-谁是杰森 -是个好男人
- Jason? - ...is a great guy.
哦 是吗
Oh, is he?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表