剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你手里的授权信
The letters that you have--
也批准你们谋杀埃洛伊塞·卡莱尔了吗
did they authorize you to murder Eloise Carlisle?
不 这件事中
No, in this instance,
"终结性力量"并不在计划内
"conclusive force" was not in the brief.
我们从卡莱尔小姐的中间人那里购买♥♥了文档
We bought the files from Ms. Carlisle's intermediary,
并雇用第三方来提供硬件
and hired a third party to supply the hardware.
而且实话告诉你们
Frankly, you know, it's...
花了大价钱其实也没什么用
it's been a bit of a boondoggle.
这项技术对任何人来说都没用
The tech is no use to anybody
除非现代科技取得了
unless current technology makes a leap forward
质的飞跃
by an order of magnitude.
我们想亲眼看看
We'd like to see them.
请便
Be my guest.
就在这儿
There you are.
有六个意识文档从巧手被盗
There were six mind-files stolen from CRAFT.
你们没买♥♥埃洛伊塞的吗
Yeah, you didn't buy Eloise's?
卡莱尔小姐并不属于交易内容
Miss Carlisle wasn't part of the package.
对方只卖♥♥给我们了五个...
We were only sold the five of...
这个国家最伟大的头脑
the country's greatest minds,
等待着有人能让他们做些什么实事
just waiting for someone to make them do something
而不是整天互相胡言乱语
other than babble at each other.
昆廷说意识文档需要软件才有作用
Quentin said the mind-files were only as good as their software.
所以如果想要关于埃洛伊塞的答案
So if we want answers about Eloise,
也许我得从她的程序着手了
maybe I just have to play around with her programming.
说得好像很简单 但解释要花一点儿时间
I make it sound easy, but this'll take a minute.
人工智能的主要问题是
The main question of artificial intelligence is,
正如阿伦·图灵所说 "机器能思考吗"
as Alan Turing put it, "Can machines think?"
我并不是说我给出了答案
Now, I'm not saying that I answered that question,
但我有进展了吗
but did I make progress?
我觉得有 我希望有
I think so. I hope so.
赞吧
Incredible, right?
她看上去没什么变化
She looks the same.
没错 但其实大不相同
Yeah, but she's not.
丽贝卡 来见过埃洛2.0
Rebecca, meet E-L-O, two-point-oh.
我升级了她的软件
I improved her software.
她之前掌握所有信息
She had all this information right at her fingertips,
但却无法获取
and didn't have the ability to access it,
她无法理解她与信息的关系
to understand her relationship to the information.
所以 她现在更像埃洛伊塞吗
So, she's more like Eloise?
是的 反正比以前更像
Yeah, well, I mean, more than she was before, anyway.
如果有机会讯问被害人 你会问什么
What would you ask a murder victim if you had the chance?
埃洛伊塞
Eloise?
你知道是谁杀了你吗
Do you know who murdered you?
要找出谋杀我的凶手
To say who murdered me,
我需要更多信息
I going to need more information.
有人威胁你吗
Is someone threatening you?
有
Yes.
有人使你担心自己的人身安全吗
Is someone making you afraid for your physical safety?
有
Yes.
是谁威胁你
Who is the person who's scaring you?
淡紫色...
Mauve...
是我最爱的颜色
is my favorite color.
有时我会梦到花
Sometimes I dream about flowers.
有时花会梦到我
Sometimes flowers dream about me.
谢谢你独到的见解 埃洛伊塞
Thank you for the insight, Eloise.
摄像头失灵时当班的那个
Hey, that evidence clerk who was working
-证物室警员上班了 我们走 -好
- when the cameras went out is on duty now. Let's go. - Yeah.
慢着慢着 你们俩现在就要走吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, but you guys are gonna go right now?
我们才刚有了这么大的进展
We're making so much progress.
我曾经梦到过一个定音鼓
I once dreamed about a timpani,
-但我觉得定音鼓不会做梦 -好吧...
- but I don't think that a timpani can dream. - Well...
杰勒德
Gerard.
杰勒德
Gerard?
他是谁 是他威胁你吗
Who is that? Is that who's scaring you?
布莱恩 你要么继续鼓捣这个机器人
Brian, you can keep messing around with this robot,
要么就跟我们一起
or you can come with us.
如果不能阻止他们去找那个工作人员
If I can't keep them from talking to that clerk,
那我肯定没有好下场
there's also no way this ends well for me.
就是他
That's the guy!
就是他
That's the guy!
不 等等 听我解释
No! Wait! I can explain.
我一直都为参议员摩拉工作
I was working for Senator Morra the whole time. Ow!
《纽约地方报》
参议员摩拉被捕
其手下死于NZT戒断反应
就是他
That's the guy!
别愣了 兄弟 现在开始你跟我住
Come on, mate. You can stay with me from now on.
我得和他们一起去
I can't let them leave without me.
走吧
All right.
布莱恩
Brian!
你去不去
You coming?
去
Yeah.
这下好了 死囚上路了
This is it. I'm a dead man walking.
死囚坐在车后座上路了
Dead man riding-in-the-backseat?
不对 还是原来的说法更悲壮
No, it doesn't carry the same weight.
不过一旦我们到了证物室
But once we get to the Evidence Control Unit,
我就必死无疑了
that is exactly what I'll be.
我的未来还从来没这么明朗过
My future's never been so clear.
要打乱这个调查 唯一的办法就是
And the only way to derail this investigation
让他们去调查另一个案子
is with another investigation.
我需要在埃洛伊塞的案子上有所突破
I need a breakthrough in Eloise's case
这样我才不会像兴登堡号♥一样死无全尸
to save me from full-blown Hindenberg.
问题是 我可能把埃洛改造成疯子了
Problem is, I may have programmed Elo to be clinically insane.
她说的话里
The only thing she said
唯一有用的就是"杰勒德"这个名字
that made any sense was the name "Gerard."
这下真是听天由命了
It was a real Hail Mary,
不过还好这名字不是那么烂大街
but at least that name isn't that common.
在花了二十分钟搜了347个杰勒德之后
20 minutes and 347 Gerards later,
我找到他了
I found him.
埃洛伊塞认识这个人吗
认识
怎么了
同志们
Hey, team?
我也不想打乱我们的调查 但是...
Listen, I hate to derail us, but, uh...
吃饭一会再说 芬奇
We'll eat later, Finch.
事实上
The fact of the matter is,
有大餐吃我什么时候都不会拒绝的
I could always go for a good slice,
但这事与埃洛伊塞有关
but this is about Eloise.
我觉得我知道是谁杀了她了
I think I know the guy that killed her.
我猜你们有些问题要问
I'm guessing you have some questions.
那我来回答一下吧
Let's answer them.
埃洛伊塞和杰勒德有过一段分分合合的恋情
Eloise and Gerard had an on-again off-again affair,
由于他们俩都是巧手公♥司♥的员工
and since they were both employed by CRAFT,
他们没有公开关系
they kept it secret.
埃洛伊塞想要结束 杰勒德却着了迷
Eloise tried to move on, but Gerard became obsessed.
这使他本就不稳定的精神状况更是火上浇油
Didn't help that the guy was mentally unstable.
-别这样 -我说了放手
- Come on. - I said stop.
当他意识到他的毕生挚爱已永远离他而去了
When he realized the love of his life was gone forever,
他就想退而求其次 得到她的意识文档
he figured the next best thing is her mind-file.
他偷了它 还有其他五个
He stole it, along with five others,
并且伪装成
and it made it look like
是埃洛伊塞把它们卖♥♥给西丛鸦的样子
it was Eloise who sold them to The Scrub Jay.
当杰勒德得知联调局离真♥相♥越来越近时
When Gerard learned the FBI was closing in,
他草草掩盖掉他的痕迹
he hastily covered his tracks.
在他的厨房♥里 联调局发现了
In his kitchen, the FBI found traces of poison
他用来杀死西丛鸦的毒药的残留
he used to kill The Scrub Jay.
他的地下室里发现了什么呢
And in his basement?
是更早期的埃洛原型 被他偷来据为己有
An older prototype of ELO that he stole to be his very own.
真是一点都不诡异
Not creepy at all.
图尔曼先生 你会被判两轮终身监禁
Mr. Turmann, you could be looking at two life sentences.
但是由于联邦检察官向来秉持
But since the U.S. Attorney is more lenient
坦白从宽的原则...
with suspects who confess...
我没什么可坦白的
I have nothing to confess.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表