剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
哥伦比亚电视工作室出品
你正在收听的是WNZ
You're listening to WNZ.
杰克·麦克道曼
今天的纽约天气很好
It's a beautiful day in New York today.
气温有望达到十五摄氏度左右
Temperatures expected to reach the mid-60s.
布莱恩·芬奇的秘密行动
绿点区十六摄氏度 海滩二十摄氏度
62 in GreenPoint, 68 at the beaches.
-现在回到... -芬奇
- And now, back to... - Finch...
芬奇
Finch?
艾克
Ike!
什么事
What's wrong?
是芬奇 来看看他
It's Finch, look at him.
芬奇
Finch?
他没发烧
He doesn't have a fever,
但他说肚子疼 看到黑点
but he says his stomach hurts and he's seeing spots.
你怎么了 芬奇
What's the matter, Finch?
艾克
Ike.
是你吗
Is that you?
太远了我看不到
I... I can't see that far.
摸摸他的手
Feel his hands.
又冷又黏
They're cold and clammy.
我才不要摸他的手
No way I'm feeling his hands.
我们会跟局里说你病了
We'll tell the office you're sick.
如果有需要 就打电♥话♥
If you need anything, call.
好吗
Okay?
铃铃铃
Ringy-dingy.
他们相信了
They bought it.
难以置信
Incredible.
演技如此拙劣
A wildly substandard performance,
但他们丝毫没有怀疑我
and they never doubted it for an instant.
这样好的天气 我怎么能去工作呢
How could I be expected to handle work on a day like this?
要好好放天大假 就要有属于自己的NZT
To have a truly epic day off, you're gonna want your own NZT.
多亏我在参议院的朋友
Thanks to my friend in the senate,
我自己手上有五颗药
I've got five of my very own pills.
当然要藏起来
Of course, you have to keep them hidden.
藏好你的NZT
好的藏药之处的关键在于
And the key to a good hiding place
找一个没人会去看的地方
is finding a place no one would want to look.
比如说
Something with
骷髅和赤身裸体的人组合在一起就很有用
the right combination of Skeletons and naked people usually does the trick.
自己的骷髅女巫乐队的黑胶唱片
很多人会说 你应该把你的药
Now, a lot of people will say you should stash your pills
放在现有的处方药药瓶里
in a prescription bottle that you've already got,
把药藏在处方药药瓶里
-
但是政♥府♥要找的就是药片啊
but the government's thinking pills already,
如果他们检查药瓶 那你就会被关进监狱里
and if they look in there, you could wind up in prison.
监狱
这比去工作还糟
That's worse than work.
还是用唱片封面吧
Stick to your album covers.
如果你想随身带一颗
Then if you want to take one with you,
塞在这就行了
you just tuck it right in here.
以前我们把它叫做套套专用兜
Now, we used to call that the condom pocket.
有点幼稚 也很蠢
That's a little childish and stupid,
但是话说回来 那就是高中生活
but, then again, so was high school.
时光转瞬即逝
Life goes by really fast.
有时如果不停下来环顾四周 就会错过许多
If you don't stop to look around sometimes, you could miss it.
当然 如果丽贝卡能来就更好玩了
Of course, it'd be a lot more fun if Rebecca could come,
但我不能告诉她 我有自己的NZT存货
but I can't really tell her that I got my own supply of NZT.
但有个伴就更好了的
But, still, I could use the company.
今天我要好好玩玩
I'm gonna have fun today.
引用约翰·列侬[披头士成员]的一句话
I quote John Lennon,
"一个人做梦 就只是梦想
"A dream you dream alone is only a dream.
一群人一起做梦 梦想就会成真"
A dream you dream together is reality."
毕竟他是海象[披头士有首歌♥叫《我是海象》]
After all, he was the walrus.
我也可以做海象
I could be the walrus.
也改变不了这房♥子是属于联调局的
Wouldn't change the fact that the FBI owns this place
而且他们还监视着我的一举一动
and pretty much watches my every move.
怎么能这样
Oh, that's not how it goes.
你好 我叫迪安·梅里克
Hi. Dean Merrick.
谢谢你抽时间来见我
Thanks for making the time to see me.
请坐
Please.
总是很高兴和同行一起坐下聊聊
It's always nice to sit down with some fellow travelers.
你说你隶属某情报局
You said you were with an intelligence agency?
我们不该提那个名字
We're not supposed to say the name,
你们知道的 但是我们都明白不能说
you know how it is, but we all know the deal.
总部在弗吉尼亚州兰利市的
A certain agency with a certain headquarters
某个特定机构[即中♥央♥情报局]
in Langley, Virginia.
那我们在弗吉尼亚州的朋友
Now, and why have our friends in Virginia
为什么要见我们三人呢
asked to see the three of us?
来和你们谈谈布莱恩·芬奇
Came to talk to you about Brian Finch.
你们对布莱恩·芬奇的了解有多少
What do you know about Brian Finch?
独一无二的资产
Unique asset.
吃了丰富的维他命和矿物质 体质很好
Well-fortified with vitamins and minerals.
我们是个大团队 信息都是共享的
Guys. It's one big team, we share information.
我们当中有几个人知道这药
A few of us know about the pills,
有几个人知道芬奇
a few of us know about Finch.
我从未向中情局布透露过莱恩·芬奇
I never told the CIA about Brian Finch.
此次纯属友好会面
Look, this is a friendly visit.
我们支持你们的活动
We support what you're doing.
事实上 我们想分享好处
In fact, we want to share in the benefits of it.
接下来的几天里 我们会策划一项行动
We're staging an operation next few days.
具体内容属于机密
The details are... classified.
但这对关键人物来说十分重要
But it matters to the people who matter.
为了获取成功 我们要暗中策划
We want to stack the deck for success.
我们想暂时借他一用
We'd like to borrow your guy for a spell.
你真该一开始就提这要求 梅里克先生
Well, I wish you had led with this request, Mr. Merrick.
这样就能省下我们不少时间
You could have saved us all some time.
不行
No.
我明白你的意思
I hear you, I do.
但是我向你保证
But let me assure you,
我们一定会保证他毫发无伤
he'll be kept strictly out of harm's way.
我们会监控他获取药片的途径
We'll monitor his access to those pills,
高层也已经审核通过了这个要求
and I should say this request has been vetted from on high.
布莱恩·芬奇由这个部门负责
This department is responsible for Brian Finch,
要我放他走是不可能的
and there is no way I am releasing him.
我明白 真的
I get it, I do.
我的人也经常越过我办事
People on my side go over my head all the time.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
只是想你知道
Just so you know.
我的人工作能力很出色
My people are very good at what they do.
最多两天 他就能回来了
You'll have your boy back in no more than two days.
你这哪是征求我们的同意
You're not making a request.
布莱恩在哪
Where's Brian?
我们真诚地感谢你们的配合
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation.
布莱恩到底在哪
Where the hell is Brian?
芬奇
Finch.
活过来了吧
Back to the land of the living.
我在哪
Where am I?
离哪儿都远着呢
You're a long way from just about anywhere.
抱歉刚才电了你一下
Sorry about the...
我也不想搞这么大动作
I don't like to be theatrical,
但是他们不让我们告诉你要去哪
but they said we couldn't tell you where we're taking you.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
这不是绑♥架♥你
We're not kidnapping you.
你是来跟我们合作的
You're working with us.
欢迎你参加第一次秘密行动
Welcome to your first Black Op.
永无止境
第一季 第七集
来给你说一下情况吧
Let's get on the same page.
他们不愿向我们透露太多你的情况
They wouldn't tell us much about you.
但是我们...知道个大概
But we do-- we understand that basically...
你就是科学实验
you are a science experiment.
政♥府♥让你吃某种新型神经增强剂
The government has you on some next-level neuro enhancers,
它让你解决问题的能力变得异常突出
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表