剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
*放我的布莱恩走吧*
*Let my Brian go*
放假到此为止了
So much for taking the day off.
你从哪儿来的 我没吃药
I don't think I can do this.
这本来就是你脑子里的声音 起来
It's all in your head. Get up.
我要死了
I'm dying.
你不会死
You're not dying.
你只是想不到怎样做才是正确的
You just can't think of anything good to do.
但事情全乱套了
But this is all wrong.
我是弗瑞斯才对[《春天不是读书天》主角]
Now, I'm Ferris.
一切都该顺顺利利的
Everything's supposed to work out for me.
不
No.
你要让事情顺利
You have to make it work.
但怎么做
But how?
布莱恩
Brian?
布莱恩 醒醒
Brian, wake up.
你做到了
You did it.
你救了弗瑞斯
You saved Ferris.
最先死的是鲁尼
First to die was Rooney.
抱歉
Um, sorry.
是凯勒曼
Kellerman.
鲁尼是我给他起的绰号♥
Rooney was just a nickname I gave him.
然后 我想到
After that, I figured, um,
如果我想活下去
if I was gonna survive,
就得设法杀了霍林格和佩特洛夫
I needed to figure out a way to kill Hollinger and Petrov.
所以我说服卡梅伦
So I convinced Cameron--
他真名叫什么
what was his real name?
凯尔·霍林格
Kyle Hollinger.
对 我说服他枪杀了亚伯·弗罗曼
Right, I convinced him to shoot Abe Froman.
然后我就想办法让他吞毒药
Uh, then I just had to figure out how to get him to swallow the poison.
不过阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫帮我把他解决了
And Aleksey Basayev took care of that for me.
算我走运 是吧
Luckily, or I guess.
所以
So...
阿列克谢·巴萨耶夫在杀死凯尔·霍林格之前
Do you think Aleksey Basayev gained any intel
有没有获得任何情报
from Kyle Hollinger before he killed him?
我只听到
Well, the only thing I heard
他被自己的血呛到了
was the sound of him choking on his own blood.
抱歉
Excuse me.
差不多就是这样了 纳兹
Yeah, anyway, that's pretty much it, Naz.
布莱恩
Brian.
你不该经历这些
This should never have happened to you.
这一切都是我的错
And it's my fault that it did.
不 不是你签的调用令
No, you didn't sign the order.
不 我有责任保护你
No, no, you are my responsibility.
我们对此虽有分歧
Now, you and I have had our moments,
但是我想让你知道
but I want you to know
我一定会找出是谁动的手脚
I will find the people responsible for this.
你真♥相♥信纳兹对此毫不知情吗
You really believe Naz didn't know about this?
她冒了很大风险把你找回来
She really stuck her neck out to get you back.
所以 我相信她
So I think I do.
你还好吗
You okay?
你刚才急匆匆逃了出去
You ducked out of that meeting kind of fast.
你问我还好吗
Am I okay?
刚从丛林噩梦里逃脱的可不是我
I'm not the one that just survived some backwoods nightmare.
你讲事情的经过讲得很冷漠
Hearing you talk about it, you sound so detached.
你刚来的时候
When you first came here,
日子过的很不顺
you were in a bad patch,
但你还保持自己看待事物的方式 就像
but you still had this way of looking at things. Like...
就像这个世界完全没影响到你
Like the world hadn't touched you yet.
我觉得我要保护这份初心
I think I wanted to protect that.
所以我才费心思把你弄到这里
I think that's why I fought so hard to get you here.
然而 你现在...
And instead, you're...
听到别人被血呛死 而且...
listening to people choke each other and...
我找到你时 你脸上还有别人的血
You had someone else's blood on your face when I found you.
你知道吗
You want to know what?
我本想翘一天班
I was gonna take a day off,
没想到出了这事
before all this.
早上醒来时我超级开心
Man, I was so happy when I woke up that morning.
我又找到以前的感觉
It felt like before.
就像以前状态好的时候
Like the good parts of before.
我很抱歉你得面对这些
I'm sorry you had to see those things.
我真抱歉得做这些事情
I'm really sorry you had to do those things.
我别无选择啊
I didn't have much of a choice in that.
要么这样
It was either this or
要么在金星餐厅当厨师
being a fry cook on Venus.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你真没看过《春天不是读书天》
You've really never seen Ferris Bueller before, have you?
《春天不是读书天》 主角即弗瑞斯·布依勒
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
怎么会 这样吧
How -- you know what?
我有办法了
I got it.
我父母家的录像带上就有这部电影
I have it on VHS at my parents' place.
我们这就去看
We're gonna watch it right now.
-麦克 麦克 -小点儿声
- Mike! Mike! - Keep your voice down.
美
Beautiful.
更美了
Even more beautiful.
校车
美
Beautiful.
你迷路了吗
Hey, are you lost?
要载你一程吗
You need a lift?
好啊 太好了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
这大好时光
Such a good time.
真是大好时光
A really good time.
我胃不舒服
My stomach feel strange.
吃小熊糖吗
Gummy bear?
你还在啊
You're still here?
剧播完了
The show's over.
睡觉去吧
Go to bed.
快去
Go.
永无止境
第一季 第七集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表