剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
"Resorbed Twin."
你真觉得那是个正常的乐队名字么
You really thought that was a reasonable band name?
我了解到的最重要的是
The most important thing I learned is
你在爱与支持中长大
that you grew up surrounded by love and support,
意味着你有强烈的道德观念
which suggests a strong moral framework.
我有强烈的道德观念跟你有什么关系
Why do you care if I have a strong moral framework?
你在我家待了多久
And how long were you in there for?
七分钟
Seven minutes.
我在乎是因为我了解摩拉的手段
And I care because I know how Morra works.
他有办法让好人堕落
He has a way of corrupting good people.
你便是其中之一
You're one of them.
就跟过去的我一样
Same way I was.
所以你杀了自己男朋友是他的错咯
So it's his fault that you killed your boyfriend?
我没杀我男朋友 布莱恩
I didn't kill my boyfriend, Brian.
是摩拉干的
Morra did.
或者他手下
Or his people.
他们为何这么做
And why would they do that?
我写论文时他找到了我
He came to me when I was writing my dissertation.
我猜他读了些我的文章
I guess he'd read some of my work.
他告诉我NZT的事
He told me about NZT,
说他正试图缓解副作用
how he was trying to alleviate the side effects
以及 如果我能帮他
and how, if I could help him do it,
那药就能救我母亲
the pill might help my mom.
是你发明了那个酶
You invented the enzyme?
我和其他一些人
Well, me and some other people.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who they are.
摩拉不让我们见面
Morra kept us all separate.
他有办法...
He has this way of...
让人以为他是好人
making people think he's a good person.
不管他做了什么
How, no matter what he does,
都是为了大家好
it's all for some greater good.
有一天 我不再相信
And one day, I stopped believing
他是无私之人
that it was about anything other than him.
所以我偷了大量NZT和酶...
So I stole a supply of NZT and the enzyme...
他为了报复 杀了科林并陷害我
and he framed me for killing Colin as retribution.
那时起我便下决心要阻止他
That's when I decided he needs to be stopped.
你用完了
You're running out.
NZT 或酶 或两者都没了
Of NZT, or the enzyme, or both.
刺杀摩拉显得孤注一掷
You know, something about the attempt on Morra seemed desperate.
他服用NZT的时间比任何人都要长
He has been on NZT longer than any human being alive.
你肯定知道他能察觉到危险
You had to know that he would see that coming.
但你却等不了了
But you couldn't wait any longer
否则你连最后一个机会都会失去
or you might miss your one shot forever.
我很快就能复♥制♥出酶
I'm close to replicating the enzyme,
等我成功 他独占NZT
and when I get there, his plan to keep NZT to himself,
不用它做好事的计划
to keep it from doing all the good
你我都知道它可以...
you and I know it could...
就都结束了
that's all over.
如果你视我为威胁 那我早就没命了
If you saw me as a threat, I'd be dead already,
所以你想怎样
so what is this?
我猜你想利用我
Presumably, you want something from me.
你在他的掌控之下 跟过去的我一样
You're under his thumb, same way I was.
他将我生命中所有重要的东西都夺走了
He took everything from my life that mattered.
相信我 他也会这么对你的
He'll do the same to you, trust me.
只有一条出路
There's only one way out.
是什么
What is that?
你帮我杀了爱德华·摩拉
You're going to help me kill Eddie Morra.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不能就这么走了
I can't just leave.
你妈妈做了肉糜卷
Your mom made meat loaf.
内部人士称他们不知道...
Insiders say they have no idea...
当天晚上 我还是没怎么弄清楚
At the end of the night, I was no closer to knowing
究竟派珀是个心怀不满的前特工
if Piper was a disgruntled former operative
参议员摩拉受到枪击
还是摩拉和桑兹的受害者
or a victim of Morra and Sands.
如果她能制♥造♥出那种酶
If she was close to making that enzyme,
她可以成为免疫针剂的另一个来源
she could be another source for the booster shot.
她可以让我脱离参议员掌控
She could get me free of the senator.
今天见到了派珀·贝尔德 需要见面
Saw Piper Baird today. Want a meeting.
不是和你 是和他
Not with you. With him.
我会和你再赞助一个新的
...I'll co-sponsor a new one,
给你你想要的40%
give you 40% of whatever you want,
总好过什么也没有 对吧
which is better than 100% of nothing. Okay?
替我问候戴安
Well, give my best to Diane.
他背着他老婆偷♥情♥
He's cheating on his wife.
我提起戴安
I bring up Diane,
会让他更容易被摆布
makes him a little more pliable.
你杀了派珀·贝尔德的男朋友吗
Did you kill Piper Baird's boyfriend?
她找到你了 我就知道她会
She found you. I thought she might.
她想要什么
What does she want?
她想利用你来扳倒我
She wants to use you to get to me?
是你杀了她男朋友吗
Did you kill her boyfriend?
我们所做的工作
The work we do...
目前还不能公开
it's in the shadows, for now.
我隐蔽行事 是因为不得不如此
I operate in the dark because I have to.
我会至死保护我们的事业
Look, I'll defend what we're building to my dying breath,
但我不会杀害任何人
but I wouldn't kill anyone
除非他们威胁要杀我
unless they were threatening to do the same thing to me.
这是答案吗
Is that an answer?
我没有杀他 是她杀的
I didn't kill him. She did.
派珀·贝尔德是个天才
Piper Baird is brilliant,
但是她饱受折磨
but she is tortured.
而且她是个骗子
And she's a liar.
在我切断她的药后
After I cut her off,
她闯进了我的一所研发机构
she broke into one of my R&D facilities
偷了一年供应量的免疫酶
and stole a year's supply of the enzyme.
现在她用尽了药 变得绝望了
And now she's running out and she's desperate.
我明白你很挣扎
You're torn; I understand.
她很有说服力
She's very convincing.
但她没办法帮你 布莱恩
But she can't help you, Brian.
她不知道怎么制♥造♥酶
She doesn't know how to make the enzyme.
某种程度上说 你很幸运
In a way, you're lucky,
因为在这件事情上
because in this situation,
务实的选择也是正确的选择
the right choice is the pragmatic choice.
这种两全的事不会每天都有
And those don't come along every day.
派珀和我们还没完
Piper's not done with any of us yet.
还有一件事要你去做
One thing left for you to do.
明智使用NZT
And use the NZT wisely.
你们俩到现在还不了解我吗
Don't you two know me better than that by now?
我不是故意刁难你 布莱恩
I'm not going to mean-mug you on this one, Brian.
你完全了解要怎么做
You know full well how this works.
你很快就要打另一剂免疫针剂了
You're due another shot soon
所以这件事你必须做
and this needs to happen.
派珀找上了我们
Piper came after us.
现在你去杀她是最快的
And now you're the fastest way to get to her.
听着 小子
Listen, son...
保卫我们的事业 布莱恩
defend what we're building, Brian.
完事之后
When you're done,
把枪扔到河里
chuck it in the river.
这是不可追踪的
It's untraceable.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
鲍伊和我找了你一早上
Boyle and I have been trying you all morning.
对不起 我有事要做
Yeah, sorry. I had stuff to do.
昨天半夜我们收到了匿名消息
We got an anonymous tip in the middle of the night.
一个符合保安描述的女人
A woman matching the description the security guards gave you
被发现藏在郊区一座废弃的建筑内
was found hiding in an abandoned building uptown.
特警队刚把她带回来
SWAT just picked her up.
鲍伊在讯问她
Boyle's questioning her now.
她是谁
Who's that?
她叫布兰迪·乔·霍金斯
Her name is Brandy Jo Hawkins.
她刚承认她行刺了参议员摩拉
She just confessed to shooting Senator Morra.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表