剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢你们
Hey, thanks for this, by the way.
你也知道有个冷得抓狂的五岁小孩有多烦人
You can imagine what it's like to have a cold, stir-crazy five-year-old.
不 我想要我的...
No, I want my...
把包给我 我们得带上包
Give me the bag. All right, we need the bag.
包在你那儿吗
You have the bag?
请进
Come on.
真高兴你们没事...
Oh, I'm so glad you're... I'm so glad you're okay.
小可爱
Hi, doll.
宝贝儿
Hi, honey.
真高兴你们来了 我们很担心
Oh, we're so glad you got here. We were getting worried.
他们是谁
Who's that?
是他们带我们出城的 态度好点
They got us out of the city. Be nice.
谢谢你们照顾我的孩子
Thanks for taking care of my kids.
应该的 先生 这是我们的荣幸
Of course, sir. It was... it was our pleasure.
我想你们现在该回去了吧
Well, I assume you'll be going back now.
走好
Good luck.
其实我们接到的命令是留下来
Actually, our orders are to stay
直到事情解决
until everything's been cleared up.
谁的命令
Orders from whom?
您儿子 先生
Your son, sir.
布莱恩
Brian.
如果会打扰的话 我们可以在外面等
We can wait outside, if that's easier.
没有 当然没有
Well, no, of course not.
外面太冷了 快进来
It's freezing. Uh, come in.
丹尼斯正在做午餐
Dennis is just getting lunch.
我要无谷蛋白的
I'm gluten-free.
海龟湾
Turtle Bay.
五十三街的第二大道至第三大道段
The address is on 53rd between 2nd and 3rd.
你知道我们很忙吧
You do realize we're kind of busy here.
我又不是让你给我买♥♥彩虹糖 鲍伊
Yeah, I'm not asking you to go get me some Skittles, Boyle.
我确信这很重要
I know this is important.
丢失的那份设计图
Look, the missing blueprints
是一栋商业大厦的
were for some kind of commercial building,
我在网上查找时发现
and when I looked online,
大楼地面以上部分的居住者都很普通
all of the occupants from the ground up were pretty mundane.
想不通为什么有人把他们作为目标
I mean, I couldn't figure out why anyone would target them.
219 东五十三大街
但地下室的租户
But the basement tenant
是美国印铸局
is the United States Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
我知道那地方
Oh, I know that location.
银行将污损钞票送到那里
It's where banks send soiled and defaced bills.
没错 残钞部
Exactly. The Department of Mutilated Money.
纽约办公室处理整个东北部的残钞
And the New York office handles the entire northeast.
你能想象那里有多少钞票吗
I mean, do you know how much cash they must have in there?
但不能流通 是等待被销毁的
Yeah, but it's unusable currency, waiting to be destroyed.
不是所有都会被销毁 很大一部分
Not all of it. A good fraction of it
可以被清洗修复
can be cleaned and repaired.
路易斯·瓦格斯 前几天被杀的一名保安
A security guard, Luis Vargas, was killed the other day,
很可能就是被偷设计图的人所杀
presumably by whoever was stealing the blueprints for this address.
你知道在那名保安身上发现什么了吗
And do you know what they found on his body?
与造成停电相同的细菌
The same bacterium that's causing the blackout,
只不过路易斯·瓦格斯
except Luis Vargas was killed
是在流星雨到达纽约的前一天被害
a full day before the meteor shower hit New York.
你觉得细菌来自别的外星物种入侵
So you think the bacteria came from some other alien invasion?
虽然我不想承认
As much as I hate to admit it,
但我觉得那可能根本不是外星物种
I think it might not be alien at all.
他们说它跟已知细菌相似
I mean, they say it's similar to known bacteria.
如果是有人培养了新的菌株
So what if someone cultivated a new strain
然后释放并导致停电
and released it to cause a blackout?
这可是窃取钞票的完美掩护
It's the perfect cover to steal a bunch of cash.
残钞
Yeah, mutilated cash.
那为什么不抢银行
Why not hit a bank?
因为这更容易
Because it's an easier target.
大部分人认为那些钱基本等同于垃圾
I mean, people think that money's basically trash,
也就是说 大部分人根本不会想到
which means people wouldn't think
先去那里查看 但我们想到了
to look there first, but we did.
如果我们能过去看看
And if we can just get over there,
也许就能阻止盗窃案的发生
we might be able to stop the heist from happening
-并找到造成大范围停电的元凶 -没错
- and find the people responsible for the whole blackout. - Yeah.
说是我们 其实只有你
And by we, I mean you,
因为我们现在仍在这里隔离
because we're still kind of quarantined here.
好的 我看看我能做些什么
All right, I'll see what I can do.
能把手♥机♥还我吗
Can I have that?
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
-能把手♥机♥还我了吗 -不
- Can I have my phone, please? - No.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
这是谁发给你的
Who-who sent this to you?
一名探员被派去搜查
An agent sent to search
你所居住的政♥府♥房♥产
the government property where you're living
发现了你藏在黑胶唱片中的疑似NZT药片
for what looks like NZT pills hidden in your vinyl collection.
你跟我说没有多的了
You told me there weren't any more.
派人去搜查我的公♥寓♥前
You know, you could've said something to me
你本可以跟我说一声的
before sending the cavalry into my apartment.
我确实说了 可你骗了我
I did say something, and you lied to me.
你到底知不知道随心所欲地使用药物
Do you have any idea how irresponsible it is
有多么不负责任
to use this drug however you want, whenever you want?
这些规矩 监管你的药量
The rules, managing your dosage,
派人保护你的安全
keeping a watch out for you--
都是为了保证你的生命安全
they're there to keep you alive, to keep you safe.
得了吧 联调局才不在意我的安全
Oh, come on! The FBI doesn't care about keeping me safe.
他们只在意我能发挥作用
They care about keeping me useful.
布莱恩 如果你认为我不在乎
Brian, if you think that I don't care,
那你就从未用心
then you haven't been paying attention.
我带你进的联调局
I brought you into the FBI,
-一直支持你 -别说了别说了
- I've stood up for you - Don't, don't, don't, don't.
-次数多得数不过来 -你根本不知道
- more times than I can count. - You have no idea
-如果事情无法控制 -你在说什么
- I know what happens - what you're talking about here.
-我知道会发生什么 -我跟别人不一样
- if this gets out of hand. - I'm not like anyone.
没有人跟我的经历一样
No one else is going through what I am going through.
你像个瘾君子一样私藏药片 布莱恩
You are hiding pills like an addict, Brian.
我知道你对NZT的副作用免疫
I know that you are immune to NZT side effects,
也知道那让你觉得自己与众不同
and I know that makes you think that you're different somehow,
但你并不能免疫
but you are not immune.
你是在告诉我 我现在怎么想吗
You're gonna tell me what I think right now?
我不是那个意思
I'm not... That's not what I'm saying.
不 因为你根本不知道我的想法 丽贝卡
No, 'cause you don't know inside my head, Rebecca.
我们没有心有灵犀 知道吗
We're not psychic twins, okay?
如果你想听实话
And if you want the real truth,
也许我是对药物上瘾
I may be addicted to these drugs.
顺便谢谢你
Thanks for that, by the way.
但你对我上瘾了
But you're addicted to me.
-解决问题 -什么
- Solving things, - What?
破案 这些让你上瘾
breaking cases, that's your high.
而正因有我 你才能做得顺风顺水
And because of me, you get to do it at a whole new level.
怎么 你想回到过去的生活吗
What, you want to go back to your old life?
处理文书工作
Keeping up with paperwork
事无巨细 谨慎小心
and crossing your T's and dotting your I's,
再看着一切以失望告终
seeing it all end in frustration,
至少一半时间是这样吧
what, like, half the time?
你跟我一样需要这个
You need all this as much as I do.
你跟我一样需要NZT 你心里明白
You need NZT as much as I do, and you know it.
能把手♥机♥还给我了吗
Can I have my phone?
私藏NZT药片 4粒
还有两粒
Two pills.
私藏NZT药片 2粒
他们只找到两粒
They only found two.
剩下的呢
Where are the others?
爸爸看上去很紧张
Dad looks stressed.
也不能怪他
Well, can you blame him?
先是停电了
First there's the power outage.
现在联邦探员又出现在我们家
Now we have federal agents in the living room,
进行尴尬的对话
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表