剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
他说什么都不算数
Anything he was saying was irrelevant.
他好像觉得有其他办法
He seemed to think there was another way.
他嗑嗨了
He was also high.
是服了NZT
He was on NZT.
在联调局大楼里引发人♥质♥危机的那个探员
As was the agent who started a hostage crisis
也服了NZT
in the middle of the FBI.
我按照训练要求 做了在那种情况下
I did what I was trained to do in that situation
尽量减少伤亡应做的行动
to minimize the risk of other casualties.
一枪爆头
One shot to the head.
我能走了吗 该说的都说了
Can I go? I've given my statement.
是吗
Have you?
当时别无选择
There was no other alternative.
你只能那么做
You did what you had to do.
回家吧
Go home.
休息一下
Get some rest.
这是你的职责 干得不错
You did your job, and you did it well.
别多想
Don't second-guess that.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
纳兹说凯西倒下时
Uh, yeah, Naz said Casey was carrying
身上带着所有剩下的NZT
the rest of the NZT on him when he went down.
鉴证科的人说他们在移♥动♥尸体的时候
Forensics thinks they dropped one of them
可能有一颗从他口袋里掉出来了
out of his pocket when they were moving the body.
好吧 这要怎么找
Right, well, could be anywhere.
可能被踢没影儿了
Could have gotten kicked.
别担心这事了
Hey, don't worry about it.
回去吧
Just go home.
我来找
I got it.
谢了
Thanks.
晚安
Have a good night.
你回来早了
You're early.
没错
Yeah.
我...
I, uh...
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
都挺好
It was a good day.
给你留了些吃的
I left you something on the stove.
你真是救星
You are a saint.
我快累死了
I'm beat.
你工作太拼了
You work too hard.
晚安
Good night.
落下什么东西了吗
Hey, did you forget something?
我收到你的消息了
Hey, got your message.
进来吧
Come in.
本来我要去找你的
I would have come to you,
可我七点后就走不开了
but I'm kind of stuck here after 7:00.
没事
That's all right.
要来点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了
No.
找我什么事
Why'd you want to see me?
向纳兹汇报时
Well, it was something Rebecca mentioned
丽贝卡提到一些事
during the debriefing... with Naz.
她说你认为
She said that you thought
今天的事还有其他解决办法
there was another way today could have gone down.
发生这种大事 我们总会回想当时的情景
When something traumatic like that happens, we replay scenarios,
寻找其他可能的结果
we search for other outcomes...
说来听听
I'd like to hear it.
说什么
What's that?
其他结果
Those other outcomes.
除了让你自己挨一枪
How, besides getting yourself shot,
今天的事还能怎样用别的方法解决
today could have gone down differently.
你感激你的行为 鲍伊
I appreciate what you did, Boyle,
我尊重你的训练
and I respect your training...
但
But?
但如果你多给我一些时间
...but if you would have given me more time...
干嘛
To do what?
和凯西谈
Talk to Casey.
和他谈判
To negotiate.
你不是谈判专家 布莱恩
You're not a negotiator, Brian.
你是没受过训的顾问
You're an untrained consultant
连汽水都要派真正的探员帮你买♥♥
who sends real agents to get you sodas.
好吧 我知道我该更尊重麦克和艾克
All right, look, I know I need to show Mike and Ike more respect,
但我正在努力
but I'm trying to do that.
可你什么时候才会开始尊重我
When are you gonna start respecting me?
我服了NZT后
When I'm on NZT,
比其他人更了解情况
I can read a situation better than anyone in the room, okay?
我可以从所有不同角度想问题
I can think through all the different angles,
每一个方面
every perspective.
那你也该知道我看问题的角度吧
Then shouldn't you have known mine?
我接受过训练 在什么情况下会使用致命武器
How and when I'm trained to use lethal force,
我会对凯西开枪
that I was gonna shoot Casey?
是你给我发的短♥信♥
You texted me.
没错 我...没想到你会朝他开枪
Yeah, I... I didn't think you'd shoot him.
可我开枪了
But I did.
你不该这么做
Well, you shouldn't have.
凯西根本没打算开枪
Casey was never gonna fire.
你扣动扳机的时候 他也有足够的时间开枪
But when you pulled the trigger, he had enough time to pull his.
可他没有 他放下了枪
Instead, he lowered his gun.
这是他能做的最后一件光荣的事
That was the last honorable thing he could do,
如果你问了我 他可能更早放下枪
and if you ask me, he might have done it sooner --
如果你能再给我些时间
if you had given me more time.
就像我刚才说的
Like I said,
并不是我不尊重你的选择
it's not that I don't respect the choice you made,
只是 因为NZT
it's just... because of NZT,
我知道还有更好的办法
I know there was a better one.
永无止境
杰森
欢迎醒来 杰森
Welcome back, Jason.
兄弟 有好消息
Hey, good news, man.
纳兹说要表彰你
Naz says you're getting a commendation.
你知道吗
You know,
我有点习惯艾克这名字了
I kind of got used to Ike.
不是吧
Oh, no.
疼啊
Oh, no.
别激动
Take it easy.
太好了
Yes.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表