剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
That's the next thing.
纸杯蛋糕正在过时
Cupcakes are on the way out.
内行从来不喜欢馅饼 所以那也不会入流
The mavens never embraced pie, so that's not happening.
你读过《引爆流行》吗 知道内行吗
Did you read The Tipping Point? You know about mavens?
马尔科姆·格莱德威尔畅销书
《引爆流行 小事如何产生大变化》
跟你说
I'm telling you,
恺撒 只要努力 就会实现
Cesar, if you build it, they will come.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
将军
Checkmate.
我们该玩职业的
We should play for money.
随便玩玩
I dabble.
老爸 看招
Dad, watch this.
不错嘛
Nice.
我哥哥的医学课本
My brother's medical school textbooks
还在我父母家里
were still at my parents' place.
医生未诊断出的疾病
没人能搞懂我父亲得什么病了
Nobody else could figure out what was wrong with my father.
医生未诊断出的疾病
我为什么不试试呢
Why can't I?
突然间 我知道我要找什么了
Suddenly, I knew exactly what I was looking for.
就是这个
This.
一张祖父母度蜜月的照片
A picture of my grandparents on their honeymoon.
她的眼睛 跟爸爸的一样
Her eyes, they're the same as Dad's.
这是家族遗传病
It runs in the family.
你宿醉过吗
Ever been hungover?
跟那差不多 只是更糟
Yeah, this was like that, just worse.
糟透了
A lot worse.
布莱恩 你看起来不太好
Oh, Brian, you look awful.
早上好
Good morning.
爸爸
Dad.
你觉得你得了...
I think you've got something called, um...
血色素沉着症
...hemochromatosis.
是家族遗传病
It's caused by a trait that runs in our family.
奶奶海伦和你表兄斯科特都有
Uh, Grandma Helen had it, your cousin Scott.
但你的情况最差 而且...
You've got it the worst out of anybody though and, um...
这是因为你的身体不能加工铁元素...
it's 'cause your body can't process iron...
好了 够了 闭嘴
All right, stop! Just stop.
你在地板上睡了一夜
You spend one night on the floor
然后你就变成医生了 布莱恩
and suddenly you're a doctor, Brian?
父亲 就听我这一次好吗
Dad, listen to me for a second, okay?
遗传性的血色素沉着症是...
Now, the inherited version of hemochromatosis is-
是一种最容易被误诊的疾病
is one of the most misdiagnosed diseases that there is.
医生们经常以为
Doctors mistake it for...
它是其他的疾病
dozens of other things.
如果他们都不能确诊 你是怎么知道的
And if they can't find it, how could you?
说来话长
It's a long story.
但是他们可以做一个测试
But there is a test that they can run
叫做...转铁蛋白饱和度测试
called a, uh, transferrin saturation test.
而且...
And, um...
我觉得你们应该去做一下
I-I think you guys should take that.
今天就去
Today.
你有一条新留言
You have one new message.
布莱恩 我不知道你是怎么发现的
Brian, uh, I don't know how you knew,
但是你说的没错
but you were right.
你父亲确实有血色素沉着症
Your father has hemochromatosis.
但是他的情况
But with your dad,
医生说主要集中在肝脏部位
the doctor said it's concentrated in his liver.
他需要肝脏移植
And they say he needs a transplant.
但是他们不确定能否及时找到器官
But they say they're not sure he'll get an organ in time.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
所以 到最后 那片药帮我解决了
So, in the end, that pill got me past one problem
一个我永远无法独自破解的难题
I could never solve on my own
但是又给我出了另外一个难题
and dumped me right in front of another one.
找一个肝脏
Find a liver?
怎样才能做到呢
How do you even do that?
我还要一片药
I needed another pill.
有人吗
Hello?
伊莱
Eli?
天哪
Oh, my God...
我得叫警♥察♥
I gotta call the police.
等一下
Wait...
如果我想帮助我老爸
if I'm gonna help my dad,
我最好找到那些药片
I better find those pills.
我的天
Oh, God.
钱夹不见了 屋子也是一团乱
The money clip was gone, the place was trashed,
但不管是谁干的
but whoever tore it apart,
他都没有我了解伊莱
obviously didn't know Eli as well as me.
他一直都会在吉他里藏点备用的
He always kept a backup stash taped to the inside of his acoustic.
伊莱 快开门 开门
Open up, Eli! Open up!
不管来者何人
Whatever's coming through that door,
我都十分确信 如果没有帮助
I'm pretty sure Brian Finch is not qualified to handle it,
布莱恩·芬奇应付不了
not without help.
确认安全
Clear!
伊莱的手♥机♥
Eli's phone--
这东西可能派上用场
that could come in handy.
从这里离开好像没有捷径
It doesn't look like there's a fast way out here.
但如果突然间
But what if suddenly you knew
你意识到自己的力量有多强
how much strength you had in your hands?
而且确切知道有多强
I mean exactly how much,
连每一条肌纤维能提供的力量都知道
down to the moment the last muscle fiber would give.
站住 联调局
Hey! FBI!
三条分岔路 三种可能
Three paths, three potential outcomes.
通往公园似乎可行
It's tempting to head into the park
但是你会想起市长
until you remember the mayor
在联合广场刚加强了警力巡逻
just doubled the foot patrols in Union Square.
我也可以继续往前猛冲到街道上
I could try one more mad dash across the street...
不过还是算了
...but let's not push that.
最新美剧下载
www.ZiMuZu.tv
地铁站好了
Subway it is.
不许动 把手举起来
Don't move, hands in the air.
探员
丽贝卡·哈里斯
这主意愚蠢吗 当然
Dumb idea? Sure.
但要是你记下了所有看过的纪录片
But what if you could remember every documentary you ever saw?
还有每一节三角课
Every trig class?
你能计算出来吗
Could you do the math?
你能算出火车究竟会在什么地方停止吗
Could you figure out exactly where that train is going to stop?
如果你肯定司机能看得到你
If you're positive that the driver could see you,
那你就接近成功了
I think you could get pretty close.
我有百分之九十的把握
90% sure.
可能只有百分之八十
Maybe 80%.
而且如果你记得有一条废弃的铁轨
And if you could remember that there's an abandoned track
就在L线站台旁的联合广场下面的话
next to the L stop in Union Square,
当初你那愚蠢的举动
then the dumbest stunt you ever pull...
或许就会变成
might just turn out to be...
你人生中最聪明的决定
the smartest moment of your life.
他的名字叫布莱恩·芬奇
His name's Brian Finch.
我们用面部识别软件
We ran stills from the subway
处理了地铁站的视频截图
through facial recognition software.
他很普通
He profiles as basically no one.
联邦调查局
纽约办事处
但是却从我们六个探员眼皮底下逃脱
And yet he got away from six of our agents.
我看到他跳到列车前面 把车逼停
I saw him jump in front of the L train
就像他打赌车不会撞上他一样
and bring it to a dead stop like he was playing chicken.
你想说什么
You're making a point?
他很清楚列车一定会停下来
He knew the train was gonna stop.
你为什么想让我们带伊莱·华福特来问话
Why did you ask us to bring Eli Whitford in for questioning?
你到底想在他的公♥寓♥里找到什么
What did you expect to find in his apartment?
我能解释你今天目睹的一切
There's an explanation for what you saw today.
确信芬奇是头号♥嫌疑人
...firm that Finch is the leading suspect...
2011年 缉毒局抓获了一名毒贩
In 2011, the DEA picked up a dealer
他出♥售♥一种名为NZT-48的益智化合药品
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表