剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
果仁奶油先生"抱"女人的城市
where Mr. Pralines and Cream has hugged women
现在住在纽约
and now live in New York...
詹森·布劳恩和伊恩·阿斯顿
Jason Braun and Ian Aston.
值得去查查 对吧
Seems worth checking out, right?
詹森·布劳恩其实很酷
Jason Braun turned out to be a cool guy.
我甚至要到了他的Xbox账号♥
I even got his Xbox Live handle
可以跟他一起在线玩游戏了
so we could hang out online.
伊恩·阿斯顿重重地把门摔上
Ian Aston slammed the door in our face,
也情有可原
which made sense
因为我们找到了他和几个死者的联♥系♥
once we established a connection between him and a couple of the victims.
这让我们拿到了他的储物仓库的搜查令
That led to a warrant to search a storage locker he kept.
我们在那找到了...
And that is where we found...
他藏匿的战利品
...his trophy stash.
校长办公室
那些东西不会是指骨吧
Those aren't finger bones, are they?
是
Yeah.
听着 绝对不能用"指骨"
Look, the finger bones are a no-go.
你之前说起它们的时候
When you talked about 'em before,
它们还是很酷的恐龙玩具
they were cool dinosaur toys.
所以如果要展示的话
So if you show them,
我希望它们是...
I want them to be...
酷酷的恐龙玩具 行了吧 乔什
Cool dinosaur toys. All right, Josh.
战利品是什么样子并不重要
It doesn't matter what the trophies looked like;
重要的是抓到他了
we got him.
我追查果仁奶油先生很多年了
I have been chasing Mr. Pralines and Cream for years.
你在一天之内就抓到他
You caught him in a day.
你什么来头
What's your story?
新角度看问题而已
Fresh eyes.
不对 我一眼就能发现人才
No, I know talent when I see it,
你就是天才
and you're the real thing.
好吧 有时候是
Well, some of the time.
我要跟你合作
Well, I want to work with you.
行为分♥析♥小组是联调局最顶尖的部门
Now, Behavioral Analysis is the top appointment at the FBI,
布莱恩
Brian.
我们是侧写员
We're the Profilers.
炫酷极了
The freaking rock stars.
我们在召唤你
And we are tapping you on the shoulder.
好吧
Okay.
那你意下如何 布莱恩·芬奇先生
So what do you say, Mr. Brian Finch?
想来匡提科看看吗
Want to come visit Quantico,
帮我抓几个地球上最坏的人怎么样
help me catch some of the worst people on the planet?
你能别吵着要"自驾游"了吗
Would you please stop shouting "Road Trip"?
拜托 我又不是去玩的
Come on, it's not like I wouldn't be doing anything important.
行为分♥析♥小组负责重大案件
The Behavioral Analysis Unit works on big cases.
软糖布朗尼蛋糕先生
Mr. Fudge Brownie,
巧克力屑曲奇甜甜圈先生
Mr. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
芒果雪葩小姐...
Miss Mango Sorbet...
-你上网查的这些吗 -也许吧
- Did you read that off the Web site? - Maybe.
行为分♥析♥小组也在孜孜不倦地自我推销
Behavioral Analysis also works tirelessly at self-promotion.
大卫·英格兰德比其他人更甚
David Englander more than anyone.
是 他好怪
Yeah, he's weird.
可他也是联调局里玩政♥治♥的高手
But he's also a master at Bureau politics.
如果不把你给他用用
If I don't at least give him a crack at you,
我会被他烦死的 所以...
I'll never hear the end of it, so...
你可以去匡提科几天
you can go to Quantico for a couple of days.
-太棒了 -什么
- Yes! - What?
只要你不谈及NZT
As long as you do not discuss NZT.
行为分♥析♥小组的人 包括英格兰德
No one at Behavioral Analysis, including Englander,
都没有见过那些档案
has been read into those files.
坚决保密
Mum's the word.
你在弗吉尼亚州会需要NZT
You're gonna need your NZT while you're in Virginia.
这事必须得严格监管
That has to be properly supervised.
我还有工作要做
I have a job here.
只去几天而已
It's just a couple of days.
好吧
Fine.
-看来我们要去... -自驾游咯
- Looks like we're going on a... - Road Trip.
永无止境
第一季 第十三集
一 二 三 四...
One Two Three Four...
马上好了
Almost ready.
不许你把这些东西都放我车里
There's no way you're putting all this in my car.
也不许带大♥麻♥烟斗...
And there's no way you're bringing a bong...
大♥麻♥烟斗里装的东西也不行
or anything that you would put in a bong...
不能带上车
in my car.
好吧 那我就艰苦几天
Fine, I guess I can rough it for a couple of days.
只许带一个手提包 一个背包
One bag, one backpack.
结果我发现 瑞贝卡不但是个好搭档
So, as it turns out, not only is Rebecca a good partner,
她还满足一个好的自驾游伙伴的大多数条件
she also checks most of the boxes you want in a road-trip buddy.
她超喜欢捶人
She's down for Punch Buggy.
超重的 还会用刺拳
Like, really down. She can throw a jab.
而且遇到她喜欢的歌♥
And she's more than willing to sing along
还会一直跟着唱
when her favorite song comes on.
音响系统真不错
this is a sweet sound system.
你知道"人工大脑"哪首歌♥最好听...
You know what would sound awesome on this Artificial Brain...
别用你的脏手乱摸
Please don't touch that with your dusty orange fingers.
-是声控的 -真的吗
- It's voice-activated. - Really?
太酷了
That's awesome.
小车车 搜索"人工大脑"
Car, find Artificial Brain.
听完这首之后
After this song.
《吸入黑色火焰》
人工大脑乐队
《迷宫星座》专辑
到了弗吉尼亚我们才遇到第一个小问题
We didn't hit our first hiccup until Virginia.
但有点棘手 那首歌♥真不错
But it was kind of a doozy. Hey, that was a good song.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
问吧
Yeah.
我一直在想参议员摩拉的事
I've been thinking about Senator Morra.
那个枪击案
The shooting.
布兰迪·乔·霍金斯在三千米外向他开枪
Brandy Jo Hawkins shot him from over 3,300 yards away.
如果你相信她的话
If you believe her story.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她不仅完成了一次不可能的射击
Not only does she make an impossible shot,
还是生病时动的手
but she does it while she's sick?
她服用了NZT 不是吗
Well, she was... on NZT, right?
是 杀手吃了NZT 这已经够怪了
Yes, the shooter was on NZT, which is weird enough,
因为并没有很多药流散在外
'cause there's not a lot of it out there,
可我看了摩拉事发时的录像
but I was watching footage of Morra from when it happened,
我发誓 他很像是躲闪了一下
and... I swear, it's almost like he dodged.
就在枪击前
Like, before the gunshot.
他看见子弹从三千米外射来
Like he saw it coming from over 3,300 yards.
你觉得他当时吃了NZT吗
Do you think he's on NZT?
红色警报
坏了
Bad.
真糟糕
Very bad.
还很危险
Also dangerous.
对我 对丽贝卡都是
For me, for Rebecca--
我得把这想法扼杀在摇篮里
I have to nip this in the bud.
为什么这样问
Why? I mean...
像他那样风光的人怎么会需要NZT
Why would a guy like that need NZT?
他之前可没这么风光
Well, he wasn't always a guy like that.
他以前是个穷苦潦倒 苦苦挣扎的作家
He was a broke, struggling writer,
现在却要竞选总统
and now he's running for president.
这个模式非常眼熟 不是吗
The pattern's pretty familiar, right?
像我爸爸那帮人 还有...
Like the people in my dad's group or...
我 没关系 你可以直说
Me. It's all right-- you can say it.
不过确实有点牵强
It does kind of feel like a stretch, though.
知道吗
You know?
问题是 我是唯一一个
And the thing is, I'm the only one
能免疫NZT副作用的人 对吗
that's immune to the side effects of NZT, right?
你是我们所知的唯一一个
You're the only one that we know about.
也许爱德华·摩拉只是
Maybe Edward Morra's just, uh,
一个普通的大器晚成的人
your garden-variety late bloomer.
我只是好奇而已
I'm just curious.
只是好奇吗
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表