剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
休斯顿对你们所有人都做了记录
Huston kept notes on all you guys.
算是本秘密日记
Some sort of burn book.
关于老同事的肮脏勾当
Whatever dirt he has on his old colleagues.
桑兹杀了丽贝卡的父亲
Sands killed Rebecca's father.
你为什么一直不接我电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering my calls?
满脑子想的都是
All I can think about is
我知道是桑兹杀了她爸爸
how I know that Sands murdered her dad.
事情不对劲
Something's not right.
你认为芬奇在贩卖♥♥联调局秘密
You think Finch was selling FBI secrets?
如果贾罗德·桑兹跟这件事有关
If it involves Jarrod Sands,
摩拉参议员肯定脱不了干系
it almost definitely involves Senator Morra.
是桑兹干的 不是我
Yeah, it was Sands, not me.
派珀在桑兹手上 这就意味着他不再听命于我
Sands has Piper, which means he doesn't work for me anymore.
他叛变了
He's gone rogue.
-这是干嘛 -这是给你准备的
- What is this? - These are for you.
自己铐上 然后告诉我
You're gonna put them on, and then you're gonna tell me
你和参议员摩拉之间到底是什么关系
what the hell is going on between you and Senator Morra.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
大家好 我叫丽贝卡·哈里斯
Hi. My name is Rebecca Harris,
你们肯定想知道为什么会有颗子弹
and you're must be wondering why a bullet is coming my way
以三千公里左右的时速向我袭来
at about 1,900 miles an hour.
我并不是从小就会用枪
I wasn't raised for gunplay.
其实我出生在艺术之家
In fact, I grew up in a creative household,
身边围绕着艺术与笑声
surrounded by art and laughter.
如果生活一直这样持续下去
If things had kept going the way they started,
也许今天我还在作画
I'd probably still be making pictures today.
但是并非如此
They didn't, though.
爸爸的毒瘾改变了一切
His addiction changed everything.
我被迫快速成长
I had to grow up fast.
在我父亲第一次被捕之后
The one time I saw my father sober up for a spell,
我看到了他短时间的清醒
was after his first arrest.
警徽的力量第一次深深地吸引了我
That was the first time I became fascinated by the power of a badge.
现在我有了自己的警徽
Now I've got my own.
我父亲已经去世了
My father's gone,
在世人的眼光里
and as far as the world was concerned,
他只是一个漂浮在东河里的瘾君子
he was just another junkie who floated up in the East River.
但对我来说 却是我唯一无法查明的案件
But to me, he was the only case I couldn't close.
其实这就是我来这的原因
In fact, that's how I got here.
至于为什么有颗子弹向我的脑袋袭来
Now, as for why there's a bullet hurtling at my head,
可以从布莱恩·芬奇开始说起
you can start with this guy, Brian Finch,
我的顾问兼朋友
my consultant turned friend
他保证绝对不会骗我
who promised he'd never lie to me.
但是显然 从我们开始合作起
But apparently, he's been doing nothing but,
他就一直在骗我
since we started working together.
是时候了
It's time.
你一直在为参议员摩拉工作
You've been working for Senator Morra
妨碍联调局 妨碍我
against the FBI, against me,
多久了 从我认识你开始吗
for, what, as long as I've known you?
是他把你安插在刑事司法委员会的吗
Did he plant you at the CJC?
不是
No.
那是在你开始后才叫你这么做的吗
So he turned you after you started?
-事情很复杂 -是吗
- It's complicated. - Is it?
总统候选人想要有人在内部为他效劳
A presidential candidate wants someone on the inside,
有人能保护他
someone to protect him,
确保没人发现他在服用NZT
to make sure no one finds out that he's using NZT,
有人能帮他把证据掉包
someone to swap evidence.
是你杀了证物室警员吗
Did you kill the evidence clerk?
当然不是
Of course not.
当然不是
"Of course not"?
布莱恩 你让我还怎么相信你的话
Brian, how are those words supposed to mean anything to me?
我都不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a killer.
也不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
我是被逼的
I was forced into this.
他们威胁我的家人
They threatened my family.
有些事你不知道
There's stuff you don't know about.
很多事
So much of it.
那你最好快说
You better tell me.
不然我就带你去联调局的审讯室
Or we can get an interrogation room down at the FBI.
从最开始说起吗 我很乐意
What, like, from the very beginning? I would love to.
我会说的
I would.
但现在不是时候
But now is not the time.
有个叫派珀·贝尔德的女人
There is a woman named Piper Baird
-她有生命危险 -我们说的是你 布莱恩
- whose life is in danger. - We're talking about you, Brian.
-桑兹抓了她 -我说了
- Sands has her. - Like I said,
-他背叛了摩拉 -这事跟我没关系
- he's gone rogue from Morra. - This has nothing to do with me.
桑兹杀了你父亲
Sands killed your father.
这跟你总有关系吧
Does that mean something to you?
贾罗德·桑兹杀了你父亲
Jarrod Sands killed your father.
对不起 丽贝卡
I'm sorry, Rebecca,
这是真的
but it's true.
你只是想控制我的思想
You're trying to manipulate me.
你吃了NZT是吧
You're on NZT, aren't you?
我只是想让你明白发生了什么事
I just want you to understand what's going on.
这是你今天的药片
This is your dose for today.
我来的时候顺路去拿的
Picked it up on my way over here.
你一直从摩拉参议员和联调局那里
You've been getting NZT from Senator Morra,
获取NZT
from the FBI.
几个月来 你都把我当傻子耍
You've had me at a disadvantage for months.
但是今天不行
But not today.
今天 我要做这个屋里最聪明的人
Today, I'm gonna be the smartest person in the room,
而你要把我想知道的事全部告诉我
and you are gonna tell me every single thing I want to know.
丽贝卡 别吃 你没必要这么做
Rebecca, don't. You don't have to do that, okay?
别这样 你可以相信我
Just stop it. You can trust me.
嗯 但没必要相信你
Yeah, but I don't have to.
我知道这药会带来严重的副作用
I know this comes with a hell of a hangover,
但至少能让我知晓真♥相♥
but at least it'll get me the truth.
永无止境
第一季 第二十集
都想要施舍 我为什么要付小费
...wants a handout these days! Why would I tip?!
不用付小费才叫优步
That's the whole point of Uber-- so I don't have to tip!
我就该坐出租车
I should have taken a taxi!
妙不可言对吧
It's amazing, isn't it?
爸爸
Dad?
开始起效了 我看得出
It kicked in. I can tell.
第一次总会有点幻觉
First time's always a little trippy.
你说桑兹杀了我父亲
You said Sands killed my father.
把所有的事都告诉我
Tell me everything.
好
Okay.
首先要说的是
I guess, first of all...
我对NZT的副作用其实不能免疫
I'm not immune to the side effects of NZT.
派珀·贝尔德同意给我们制♥造♥免疫针剂
Piper Baird has agreed to make the immunity shot for us.
她为何转变想法
What turned her?
她有个弟弟 麦克斯
She has a brother: Max.
她好不容易才让他不被摩拉发现
She managed to keep him off Morra's radar.
很好
Well done.
八个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮
Eight minds are better than one.
今天早上我去看了安东的制♥造♥工厂
I toured Athon's manufacturing facility this morning.
它一旦开始生产 NZT就取之不尽了
Once it's up and running, we'll have unlimited access to NZT.
我们都有
All of us.
在这之前 我们要做的是保持低调
Till then, all we need to do is stay underground
远离摩拉
and away from Morra.
你为什么沉默
Why so quiet?
我一直都为强权者做事
I made a life doing the bidding of powerful men.
见风使舵
Testing which way the wind is blowing,
趋炎附势
finding the person who's making the weather.
从未自己掌权
Never made my own rain before.
摩拉让我们没有选择 不是吗
Morra didn't leave us any real choice, did he?
一旦我们没有利用价值了
He'd have been done with us all
他很快就会解决掉我们
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表