剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
实际上 我们认为你们有了突破性进展
Actually, we think there's been a breakthrough.
我们在调查一起案件
We're investigating the possibility that someone
有人可能在咖啡馆
released a virus targeting descendants
释放了一种针对成吉思汗后裔的病毒
of Genghis Khan at a coffee shop uptown.
成吉思汗不是个好人
Genghis Khan was not a good guy,
但现在复仇为时已晚 你不觉得吗
but it's a little late in the game for revenge, don't you think?
这跟复仇无关
Well, it's not about revenge--
有人企图谋杀一位叫拉姆·阿南达的将军
it was an attempt to kill an Army general named Ram Ananda.
如果你说得对 那就太可怕了
If you're right, that's terrifying.
你觉得是外国情报部门干的吗
Who are you looking at, foreign intelligence?
阿南达是陆军拨款委员会的成员
Ananda sat on an appropriations committee for the Army.
几周后他们要进行投票
They have a vote in a couple of weeks.
除了别的事项
And, among other things,
他们还将决定是否大幅减少
they'll be deciding whether or not to drastically reduce
对生物武器的研发预算
the budget for funding research into biological weapons.
现在 阿南达将军手握关键性一票 但是
Now, General Ananda had the swing vote, but...
他认为军队财政更应该用于
he believes army resources are better directed
-能源独♥立♥ -但如果他死了
- toward energy independence. - But if he dies,
接替他位置的人
the man in line to take his place
是生物武器的积极主张者
is a hawk on biological weapons.
你这个地方
This place of yours,
真核细胞
Eukaryote...
你的客户
you have one client, right?
就是陆军吧
The Army.
所以如果投票结果对你们不利
So if that vote goes the wrong way,
那么 你建立的一切将化为乌有
then... everything you've built is gone.
真荒唐
That's absurd.
-我们还有别的活干 -迈尔斯
- We'd find work. - Miles,
你写的硕士论文
you wrote your masters' thesis
是关于成吉思汗的遗传标记的
on the genetic marker linked to Genghis Khan.
我读了 很有意思
I mean, I read it; it was a good read.
写得太简单了
It was a little simplistic.
我明白你为什么管业务部门了
I can see why you run the business side of things.
我要打电♥话♥给律师
I'm gonna get my lawyer on the phone.
虽然 说实话
Although, to be honest,
我觉得这事用不上他
I don't even think I need him here for this--
我等着你们拿出实际证据
I'm waiting to hear a piece of actual evidence.
我们有你用喷雾传播病毒的带子
We have you on tape... spraying the virus.
这就是你
That's you.
看到那个胎记了吗
See the birthmark?
你们实验室发明的病毒
That virus your lab made,
是个巨大突破
it's a massive breakthrough.
而且你不可能毁掉你们的研究 所以...
And there's no way you destroyed your research, which means...
你的犯罪证据
the proof that you did this
就在这栋楼里
is somewhere in the building.
这次见面是给你机会把那些文件给我们
This meeting is an opportunity for you to give us those files.
如果你不给 我们能把图片
If you don't, we can take that picture
交给法官 拿到逮捕令
to a judge and get a warrant,
到时你会失去合作的唯一机会
but then you've lost your only chance to cooperate.
你将面临三项谋杀指控
You'll be facing three charges of murder.
如果你们能让法官相信那是我
If you can get a judge to believe that's me,
你们又有什么证据
you have evidence of what?
我用了喷雾罐吗
The fact that I used an aerosol can?
那种病毒就算存在 也不会留下踪迹
The virus, if it exists, leaves no trace of itself behind.
你们没有谋杀的证据
You have no evidence of murder here,
只是巧合罢了
just a statistical quirk.
你们甚至没办法要到逮捕令
You don't even have the means to compel a warrant.
你们应该知道
And I suspect you know that...
所以你们只是想虚张声势
which is why you're trying to bluff me.
你知道没有成功 是吧 布莱恩
You know that didn't go well, right, Brian?
没错 我们撕破脸了
Oh, yeah, no. We crashed and burned.
真是尴尬 但其实
That was really embarrassing, but, honestly,
我在大厅看到那视频后
ever since I saw that video in the lobby,
真想从他的员工入手
I really just want a crack at his employees.
-拍我一下 -你说什么
- Tag me in? - Sorry?
拍一下 快点
Tag me in, real quick, before I do this.
-像这样拍我一下 -什么
- Tag me in, like that. - What?
算了吧
Aw, forget about it.
抱歉打断下大家 你们好
Uh, excuse me, everyone. Hello?
大家好
Guys.
我叫布莱恩·芬奇 你们好
My name is Brian Finch. How you doing?
这位是丽贝卡·哈里斯 我们是联调局的人
Um, this is Rebecca Harris. We're from the FBI.
-你在干什么 -说出来的感觉真棒
- What are you doing? - That sounds so cool.
把警徽拿出来
Um... show the badge.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把警徽给他们看
Show them the badge.
联调局警徽 我还没有警徽 所以...
The FBI badge. I don't have a badge yet, so...
你现在得相信我 行吗
Here, you're gonna have to trust me, okay?
这些人讨厌迈尔斯·阿莫斯
These people hate Miles Amos.
我做过很多临时工 还上健身课
I've had a lot of temp jobs, and I took gym class.
-什么 -我一眼就能认出谁是暴君
- What? - I know a petty tyrant.
拍一下
Tag me in.
好 拿出来
Dope! Put it up.
大家听着 你们可能已经注意到
Listen, guys, it may have come to your attention
你们的上司是个人♥渣♥
that you work for a douche.
"净化森林的火"
The "Fire that cleanses the forest"?
什么 你们敢信吗
What?! Can you even believe that?
但你们可能不知道
But what you may not know
你们的人♥渣♥上司还杀人
is that you work for a murderous douche.
如果你们在研究特定基因病毒
If you've been doing research into genetically targeted viruses,
那你们的上司就已经用你们的成果杀了三个人
then your boss has used your work to kill three people already.
-你们俩在干什么 -但关键是
- What are you two doing? - And the thing is, guys,
我们现在没有文件
we can't prove it right now
-还无法证明 -马上叫保安
- without the files. - Call security right now.
所以你们如果讨厌迈尔斯·阿莫斯
So, if you hate Miles Amos--
我知道你们讨厌他 我给你们机会
and I know you do-- I'm offering you the opportunity
把文件匿名传我邮件
to e-mail me those files anonymously.
赶紧滚出我的办公室
Get the hell out of my building.
行吗 如果我错了 也别担心
All right? And if I'm wrong, don't worry about it.
反正没啥损失 但你们如果认为
No harm, no foul. But if you think that man's
这个人会杀人 我的邮箱是...
capable of killing people, e-mail me at...
还没给我联调局邮箱吗
We don't have an FBI e-mail for me?
没有
No.
传到NinjaVersusBear@ReabsorbedTwin.com
At... NinjaVersusBear@ReabsorbedTwin.com.
N-i-n-
N-i-n-
J-a
J-a...
看啊 "真核细胞"发来的邮件
Lookie here. It's an e-mail from Eukaryote.
看啊 又来一封
Look at that. And another one.
还有一封 伙计 你有作风问题啊
And another one. Wow, man, you got a morale issue.
怎么样
What's up, dude?
你五分钟前不是说不会进监狱吗
Remember when you weren't going to jail five minutes ago?
太棒了
That was dope.
大家继续发
Keep 'em coming, guys.
上面有"联调局"
It says "FBI" on it.
还配了绳索 你可以挂在脖子上
It even has a lanyard, so you can wear it around your neck.
或者放口袋也行
Or you can just put it in your pocket.
你应得的 布莱恩
You earned it, Brian.
因为你 迈尔斯·阿莫斯才认了罪
We got a confession from Miles Amos because of you.
我们也知道史蒂芬·费舍发生了什么
And we know what happened to Stephen Fisher.
但你每次出格的行动
But every time you act out,
都是我帮你擦屁♥股♥
I'm the one that cleans up your mess.
你成年了
You're an adult.
懂吗
Understand?
没错 开始懂了
Yeah, starting to.
我觉得你会很开心呢
I thought you'd be happier.
没错 我很高兴 只是...
No, I am, I just...
我不得不说谎
It's the lying.
只要还这样 我就要一直说谎
As long as we're doing this, I don't see where it's gonna stop.
你♥爸♥以前是律师 对吧
Your dad used to be an attorney, right?
没错
Yeah.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表