剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
blood work and his immunity studies.
现在明白了纳兹瞒着我们所有人的原因
It's pretty clear why Naz lied to all of us about this.
这能扭转局势 鲍伊探员
This is a game-changer, Agent Boyle.
华盛顿会有些人
There are certain people in D.C.
对此...很满意
who will be... quite pleased.
所以我希望
Which is why I would like
能和你一起去总部
to make the trip with you to headquarters
当面转交这个U盘
and hand this drive off face-to-face.
一旦纳兹被正式革职
See, when Naz is officially off the roster,
你们肯定要在刑司委
you're going to be looking for
找一个能永久代替她的人
a more permanent replacement here at the CJC
我希望能成为候选人
and I'd like to be considered for that position.
如果文件里的信息
Well, if what is on those files
真如你所说的那样重要
is as groundbreaking as you say it is,
条件随你开
you can write your own ticket.
坐下一班飞机去华盛顿
Next flight to D.C.
你和我一起去
You and me.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
我手上有你们内部线人的重要信息
有意者拿钱换
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好啦 我知道
Okay. I know.
这看上去很非主流 先听我说
This looks unconventional, but bear with me.
我看了你那张融合小组的旺萨的照片
I saw the fusion cell photo of the Wong Sa you got,
各部门派人组成的专门应对人♥质♥危机的小组
-马来西亚海军船只拍摄的那张 -所以
- the one the Malaysian naval ship took? - And?
在那张照片里
And in that picture,
可以看到船上的海盗
you can see the pirate crew.
这是阿哈默德·温
That is Ahmad Wan.
他就是那帮
He was part of the crew
将旺萨变成海盗船的海盗之一
that turned the Wong Sa into a pirate ship.
我们的人认为他可能是叛乱头目
Our guys think he may have led the mutiny.
他曾被逮捕 但后来指控撤消了
He was arrested, but the charges got dropped.
我猜是他的手下贿赂了
I'm guessing his men threw some bribe money
马来西亚的官员
at the Malaysian officials.
他看上去很眼熟
He looks familiar.
是啊 当然啦
Yeah, I bet he does.
你很有可能在纽约警局的
It's probably because you've seen his picture
缉毒档案里见过他的照片
in the NYPD's narcotics files.
你是说他在纽约
You mean he's here in New York?
是的
Yeah!
事实上 刑事科的人
In fact, the guys in your criminal department
认为他掌控着纽约城里
think he's managing a thriving opium trade
肆虐的鸦♥片♥交易
literally right here, in the city.
你怎么会想到去看缉毒档案
How did you even know to look in that narcotics file?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
我在那屋子里看完了所有档案
I've read all the files in that place.
所以这个温
So this guy, Wan,
是我们找到旺萨的关键
is our one connection to Wong Sa.
没错 所以我才到这儿来
Yes. Which is why I'm down here.
在这等着 招摇过市 希望最后
To wait, make a spectacle... and hopefully, eventually,
温的人把我抓去 你就能跟着我了
I'll get taken in by Wan's guys and you can follow me.
就这么办
Let's do this.
飞行时间 55分钟
今天是你的大日子啊
Big day for you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
我只是在做分内事 长官
Just doing my job, sir.
如此忠于组织 我喜欢
Company man all the way. I like it.
好了
All right.
来玩"睡 嫁 杀"吧
Screw, marry, kill.
麦克 艾克 和"金牛"
Um, Mike, Ike or... Taurus.
还记得吗 那个炸♥弹♥专家
Remember? The bomb maker?
选吧
Go.
真要玩这个吗
Are we seriously doing this?
要我先来吗
Want me to go first?
算了吧
Not really.
我要睡麦克
I would screw Mike
嫁艾克
and marry Ike.
杀"金牛"
I'd kill Taurus.
不过他那几辆车挺酷的
He had a couple of cool cars, though.
你现在就想着这事吗
Is this something that you think about?
到你了
It's your turn.
-我会杀"金牛" -嗯
- I would kill Taurus. - Yeah.
嫁艾克
I'd marry Ike...
等等 哪个是艾克
I'm sorry, which one is Ike?
不用管了 接着来 第二轮
Ah, it doesn't matter. Moving on. Round two.
凯西
Uh, Casey...
鲍伊
Boyle...
芬奇
Finch.
不能把你自己作为选项
You can't put yourself into the game.
谁说不行
Who says?
好吧 我要睡凯西 嫁
Fine. I would screw Casey, I would m...
天哪 我不能嫁给鲍伊
Oh, God, I couldn't marry Boyle.
"达尔文研究的鸟"
"Bird studied by Darwin."
说的是芬奇
Finch.
-杀芬奇 -是芬奇
- Kill Finch. - Finch.
我绝对要杀芬奇
I would definitely kill Finch.
什么
What?
说到杀...
Speaking of killing...
好戏开场
Showtime.
跟我们走 车就在那儿
如果这跟我牌子有关
If this is related to my sandwich board,
能不能给点暗示
can you give me some kind of signal?
太好了
你们先去
You guys go ahead.
真高兴能见到你 斯佩尔曼
Nice to see you in town, Spellman.
谢谢 洛瑞塔
Thanks, Loretta.
回来的感觉真好 好久不见
Good to be back. It's been a long time.
是吗
Has it?
感觉好像你昨天
Seems like just yesterday
还是副局长助理呢
you were aide to the Deputy Director.
现在看看你
And look at you now,
在纽约事业蒸蒸日上
doing so well in New York.
听说你要来
When I heard you were coming,
我特意准备了你最爱吃的
I had to make you your favorite.
她一直有点暗恋我
She's always had a bit of a crush.
小心她在里面下药了
Just make sure she didn't spike them.
你总不想被她纠缠吧
You don't want her to go all misery on you.
执行助理局长保尔森
EAD Paulson.
我没想到要来见的人是你
I didn't realize it was you I'd be meeting with.
特别探员鲍伊
Special Agent Boyle.
我听说你有东西给我
I understand you have something for me.
别误会
Uh, don't misunderstand me.
纳兹在刑事司法委员会的工作很出色
Naz has done great things with the CJC.
但是她长久以来
But she's lost her perspective
都罔顾大局
of the larger picture a long time ago.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
尤其是在布莱恩·芬奇这件事上
Especially when it comes to Brian Finch.
把这么重要的资源
No good comes from hoarding
藏在一个部门里有什么好处
a resource like that to a single division.
我完全赞同 长官
I completely agree, sir.
我们完全应该照章办事
We follow protocols for a reason.
我们早该知道芬奇对NZT免疫的原因
We should know by now why Finch is immune to NZT.
我们将在华盛顿对芬奇执行更严密的方案
We're going to deploy a more restrictive setup for Finch in D.C.
这样就能全力来研究这个问题了
so we can focus full-time on that very issue.
我认为鲍伊探员是领导刑司委的
Now, I think Agent Boyle can be an asset
不错人选
in a leadership role at CJC.
如果这个U盘能帮我们免去繁琐的程序
Well, if that thumb drive can cut through all the red tape
获得法律批准让布莱恩留在这里
and legally sanction Brian's residency here,
你就准备好当负责特别探员吧
then get used to calling yourself Special Agent in Charge.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你要有什么想说的 白人小子 就直说吧
If you have something to say, budak putih, you should say it.
谁向你告的密
Who's this snitch you know?
其实我不是来告诉你们是谁告的密
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表