剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
我们每天给他吃一次药
We give him the pill once a day.
这药能提高他的认知能力
It enhances his cognition.
-五粒NZT -这是做什么
- Five NZT pills. - What are those for?
随你所愿
Whatever you want.
我还有些额外的NZT 私房♥货
I might have a few extra NZT pills, my own stash.
我们之后一定会再谈这事
We are gonna talk about this later.
缝合得相当好
Pretty tidy stitch job.
-是联调局教你的吗 -是的
- The FBI teach you that? - Yes, it did.
瑞秋 我讲真的
Rach, I really mean it
真的别告诉任何人这件事 好吗
when I say don't tell anyone about this, okay?
谁也不说
Not anyone, ever.
桑兹杀了丽贝卡的父亲
Sands killed Rebecca's father.
我没能救我父亲
I couldn't help my father.
也许我能救你
Maybe I can help you.
不要对我说谎 永远不要
Just don't lie to me. Ever.
私藏NZT药片 5粒
"我想在这座不眠之城里醒来"
"I want to wake up in the city that never sleeps".
《New York, New York》
法兰克·辛纳屈曾唱过这首歌♥
Frank Sinatra once sang that,
二十世纪流行音乐人物
私藏NZT药片 4粒
现在已是陈词滥调了
and now it's cliché.
但是当事情变得糟糕时
But when things get bad--
我想说得知桑兹杀了丽贝卡的父亲
and I would say that living with the knowledge
就算很糟糕
Sands killed Rebecca's father qualifies as bad--
令我欣慰的是 我能走出门
it's comforting to know that I can walk out any door,
不管夜色多深 纽约依旧不眠
any hour of the night, and New York is still going.
经NZT强化的大脑可有的忙呢
Plenty to keep an NZT-enhanced mind occupied.
所以我来到了这里
That's kind of how I wound up here.
胡子
Beard.
胡子 那人有胡子吗
Beard. The guy had a beard?
不是 他是说那人脖子上有纹身 联调局的
No. He's saying the guy had a neck tattoo. FBI.
素描师有来吗
Uh, do you have a sketch artist on hand?
有 马蒂
Yeah. Marty?
马蒂 介不介意让我来画
Hey, Marty. Do you mind if I take a stab at this?
多谢
Thanks very much.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
布莱恩·芬奇 你不是这些人想要的英雄
Brian Finch, not the hero the people want,
也不是他们需要的人
or need for that matter.
你到底来这里做什么
What are you even doing out here?
我要了结这个案子
I'm about to close this case.
我懂 你很擅长查案
Look, I get it. You're good at this.
你也许喜欢通过做好事来忘记所有坏事
And you may like that doing good helps you forget all the bad.
但你知道自己其实在做什么吗
But you know what you're really doing?
你在躲避的那些麻烦始终还是会找上门的
Is ducking a bunch of trouble that's gonna find you anyway.
丽贝卡·哈里斯来电
忽略
你迟早得对她撒谎的
You're gonna have to lie to her sooner or later.
你很擅长素描吧
You're pretty good at that, huh?
没错
Yeah.
交给你了
There you go.
警用广播
发现尸体
接到一起可疑犯罪 在大码头公园处
We got a 10-10, body of a male in his 20s
发现一具二十多岁的男性尸体
found in Grand Ferry Park.
各单位请回应
All units please respond.
你在吃洋葱圈吗
Are you eating Funyuns?
这不是违反规定...
Doesn't that defy the rules of...
今晚不守规矩的不止你一个
You're not the only rebel tonight.
一直在回避丽贝卡
This whole avoiding Rebecca thing...
老兄
Dude.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我在她身边时 满脑子想的都是
You know, when I'm around her, all I can think about is
我知道是桑兹杀了她爸爸
how I know that Sands murdered her dad.
而这个凶手又正好是保住我小命的人
That the person who killed him is the same one keeping me alive.
-但我能告诉她吗 不能 -不能
- But can I tell her that? No. - No.
因为那意味着你得告诉丽贝卡
Because that would mean you would have to tell Rebecca
你是摩拉参议员安插在联调局里的内鬼
that you are Senator Morra's mole in the FBI.
也就是说你要失去
Which means losing, let's see,
酶和免疫力
the enzyme and your immunity.
还有我的自♥由♥和小命
And my freedom, my life.
而且就算你找到办法避开所有麻烦
And even if you found some way to dodge all that,
你也只能回去做个普通的布莱恩
you'd have to go back to being just Brian.
面对现实吧
And let's face it.
到时你会想念我的吧
You'd miss me, wouldn't you?
所以我要告诉你 拒丽贝卡于千里之外
So I'm telling you, pushing Rebecca away
并不是处理办法
is not the way to handle this.
我没这么做
That's not what I'm doing.
丽贝卡·哈里斯来电
老兄
Dude.
你可以忽视她 但你不能忽视我
You can ignore her, but you can't ignore me.
拒接
拒接 接听
奇怪了
Huh. That's weird.
纽约市
-你有所发现吗 -有
- Did you find something? - Yeah.
这把是市政♥府♥分发的钥匙
This is a city government-issued key.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
有一次
One time,
我记住了整个纽约市政♥府♥的在线机构名录
I memorized the whole NYC government directory online.
这把钥匙以97开头
And that key starts with a nine-seven,
指的是建筑局
which is the Department of Buildings,
后面跟着的1 特指的是
followed by a one, which specifically means
曼哈顿许可审批办公室
the Manhattan Permit Approvals Office.
也许你该把调查方向转到那里
So, maybe you should move your investigation there.
真是个卓有成效的夜晚
Let's just say it was a very productive night.
城市的活力暂时让我转移了视线
While the energy of the city temporarily took my mind off things,
但我是对的
I was right.
或者另一个布莱恩是对的
Or the other Brian was right.
我知道无法一辈子躲着丽贝卡
I knew I couldn't avoid Rebecca forever.
我的潜意识不会让我这么做
My subconscious just wouldn't let me.
布莱恩 你在搞什么
Brian, what the hell?!
无所谓了
Never mind.
我在纽约警局有熟人
I know people at the NYPD.
你以为他们不会告诉我
You think that they're not gonna tell me
我的顾问在到处亮他的徽章吗
my consultant is running around flashing his badge?
这个嘛
Well...
你为什么一直不接我电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering my calls?
我手♥机♥没电了
Well, my phone's dead.
怪事了
That's weird.
你下了班还吃NZT吗
Are you on NZT when you're off-duty?
我们说过的
We've talked about this.
严格来说 我正在工作 丽贝卡
Well, technically, I am working, Rebecca.
只是没在为你工作而已
I'm just not working for you.
-快看那边 -得了吧
- Look over there. - Nice try.
-不顶用 -不 我说真的
- Not gonna work. - No, no, I'm serious.
怎么回事
What's going on?
永无止境
第一季 第十七集
电梯停用
应急发电机已启用 请节约用电
Emergency generators are in use. Please conserve all power.
麦克 你来为我提神的吗
Mike, what? You are here to pick me up?
是的
Yup.
-我们在大会议室集♥合♥ -马上就来
- We're assembling in the bullpen. - Be right there.
私藏NZT药片 4粒
私藏NZT药片 5粒
你要再吃一粒吗
You're gonna double your dose?
我希望你不要跟别人说...
Listen, I really appreciate you not saying anything to... you know.
我们会谈这事的
We are gonna talk about this.
有两个独♥立♥的地区目前受到停电影响
We have two distinct areas that are currently affected by the blackout.
金融区在凌晨四点最早受到影响
The Financial District took the first hit at 0400 hours.
有关部门在处理通常会发生的混乱情况
Authorities are dealing with the usual mess--
困在地铁和电梯里的人
people trapped in subways, elevators,
以及可能会发生的情况
as well as the what-ifs.
如果备用电源出故障 医院全黑了怎么办
You know, what if the backup generator fails and the hospitals go dark
或者信♥号♥♥接收塔坏了 或者水不流了
or the cell tower goes down or the water stops running?
因此在东北片区
So, in the northeast...
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表