剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
然后匆忙将它放回
and then tried to put it back together in a rush.
这就是你的谋杀证据吗
That's your evidence of murder?
没错 我们要对付的可是服用了NZT的人
Yeah. I mean, we're dealing with people who are on NZT here.
不可能有很明显的证据
There's not gonna be any obvious clues.
让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
Jean-Pierre Morneau--
他不是军团的一员 而是受害者
he's not part of the legion; he's one of their victims.
我们需要找到原因
We just got to figure out why.
我们走吧
We've got to get you out of here.
我带你去我家
I'm gonna take you back to my place,
这样我能照看你
where I can keep an eye on you.
还有一个地方我想先去一下
You know what, there's one more place I'd rather go first.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
在外面 空气好
Out here? You know, the fresh air feels good.
当然 我去拿件衣服
Yeah, sure. Let me get a jacket.
我要让你知道我为什么要这样做
I need you to know why I'm doing this.
像你说的
I mean, it could be that Piper's gone,
派珀可能已经死了
just like you said, you know?
但我一定要知道
But I have to know.
我必须自己找到答案
You know, I mean, I gotta find out for myself.
当然
Right.
但是
But...
至少让我带你去看医生
at least let me take you to see a doctor.
拜托 能帮你的人而已
Come on. Just somebody who could help.
时间一分一秒过去
Every second that goes by,
我对副作用的免疫能力也越来越弱
I'm less and less immune to the side effects.
我没办法停下 说实话
I can't stop looking. Honestly...
我都不该来这里
I shouldn't even be here.
我只是想让你知道我服药的原因
I just want you to know that the reason I'm taking the pills
不是因为上瘾
isn't because I'm some junkie.
而是为了帮助别人
It's to help people.
一直都是这样的 你知道吗
That's what it's always been about, you know?
这是 你教我的
That's... what you taught me.
我不知道下一次见到你们
Look, I don't know when the next time
会是什么时候
I'm gonna see you guys again
也不知道再次见面时我会是什么样子
and... I don't know what I'm gonna be like when we do, but...
但我要让你知道
I need you to know...
过去一年里我唯一后悔的
I need you to know that if there's one thing
就是对你撒了谎
I regret over the past year it's that I lied to you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
听着
Listen...
我希望你没事
I hope you're right.
希望那个姑娘活着
I hope this girl is alive.
希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
聪明点 万事小心
Just be smart, careful.
还有 愿上帝保佑
And, dear God...
一定要回到我们身边
come back to us.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
我现在状态不错
I'm in a good patch right now.
不知道会持续多久
I mean, I don't know for how long,
不过现在还不错
but right now, I'm good, yeah.
啤酒时间
Beer o'clock?
-我觉得这能让你放松些 -谢谢
- I thought it would help you relax. - Thank you.
我就在隔壁 我们得休息一下
I'm in the next room. I thought we could just rest
然后再回去工作
for a couple of hours and then get back to work.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sounds good.
说实话 我应该休息
Honestly, I could've used the rest.
但我知道我是休息不好的
But since I knew it wasn't going to come anyway,
也许能做些更好的事
I figured maybe there was a way I could do some good.
布莱恩
Brian...?
布莱恩
Brian.
你做了些什么
What did you do?
这一夜非常有收获
It was a productive night.
虽然还没有完全想明白
I don't have it all figured out,
但仍有很多要跟你说
but there's a lot I need to tell you.
你又服用了NZT吗
Did you take another NZT pill?
这不是什么轮班倒的问题
This isn't a really a "One shift on, one shift off" kind of deal.
老实说 我刚在那儿断了片
And to be honest with you, I lost a little bit of time right there,
但我现在感觉非常好
but I feel pretty good right now,
所以不管你是想站着还是坐着 都无所谓
so if you want to sit down or stand up, doesn't matter,
随便你 认真听
whatever you want, just focus,
我们来谈谈西北地区
'cause we got to talk about the Northwest Territories.
-你是说加拿大吗 -没错
- You mean of Canada? - Yes.
我们特别要注意康塔纳冰架
Specifically, we're interested in the Cantana Ice Shelf,
加拿大和东边的邻居共有
which Canada shares with its neighbor to the east.
也就是我觉得很骄傲的
The proud-- I assume, anyway--
最近才拥有完全主♥权♥的国家 格陵兰
and recently fully sovereign nation of Greenland.
接下来的几年里
Now, in the next few years,
可以肯定的是康塔纳冰架
it is a lock that the Cantana Ice Shelf will split
由于气候变化的原因 会从中间裂开
right down the middle-- climate change and all that.
显然 这对地球来说是一场灾难
Now, it's a disaster for the planet, obviously,
但短期来看 对生意很有好处
but in the short term, it's great for business.
为什么
How so?
一旦冰架裂开 就打开了新的通航水道
Once the ice shelf splits, it'll open up a new navigable waterway--
也就是一直想打通的西北航道
the long sought-after Northwest Passage.
船舶就有另一条航线可走
Boats will have an alternate route...
穿越美洲
to travel across the Americas.
船运公♥司♥
So shipping companies
不再需要使用巴拿马运河
won't have to use the Panama Canal anymore.
是的 它将日本到伦敦的船运距离
Yes. It cuts the rides from Japan to London
缩减了大约八千公里 影响非常大
by, like, 5,000 miles-- it's a game-changer.
这涉及到数十亿美元
Billions upon billions of dollars are at stake,
但关于航道的归属
but there's a little bit of an argument
有些小小的争端
about who the new passage belongs to.
加拿大说是他们的 格陵兰说是他们的
Canada says it's theirs; Greenland begs to differ.
所以谁拥有航道
So whoever owns the rights to the waterways
谁就能决定使用规则
gets to decide the rules for how it's used.
让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
And Jean-Pierre Morneau,
死掉的加拿大外交官
our dead Canadian diplomat,
是来参加新航道协议谈判的
was in town negotiating treaties for the new waterway.
代表格陵兰岛
And the person making negotiations
参加谈判的是安德鲁·井上
on Greenland's side's name is Andrew Inouye,
他是打算好好谈判的
and he's ready to talk turkey.
他认为他们应该共享
I mean, he thinks they should share--
两个国家都能获利
both countries get richer.
而让·皮埃尔·摩尔诺
And Jean-Pierre Morneau?
他是 不好意思 他曾经
He is-- uh, sorry-- was...
是个极端的加拿大民族主义者
an absolutely nutso radical Canadian nationalist.
他坚决不同意共享
He is adamant about not sharing the spoils.
但是现在他死了
But now that he's dead--
假定是自杀 这一切都将改变
by supposed suicide-- all of that is gonna change.
为什么
Why?
因为副国务卿克莉丝汀·保罗
Because Deputy Secretary of State, Christine Poule,
她是接替者 而她完全同意那个协议
she's the next in line, and she's all about the treaty.
所以一旦协议达成
So... once the deal is in place,
何人军团会怎么样
the Legion of Whom... what?
这也是我不明白的一点
That's the one piece I don't completely have figured out.
好吧 我们仍然没有证据
Okay. And we still don't have any evidence that Morneau
证明摩尔诺是被推出酒店窗户的
was pushed out of his hotel window.
我们可以调查加拿大一方的
And we could look into the possibility that Christine Poule,
继任者克莉丝汀·保罗
heir apparent to the Canadian side of the negotiations,
是否是何人军团成员
is herself a member of the Legion of Whom.
早上好 加拿大的朋友们
Good morning, Canadians and, um...
联♥合♥国♥
以及格陵兰岛朋友们
Greenlanders.
首先 尽管昨天发生了悲剧
First of all, let me commend you on your decision
但让我对你们继续推动谈判进程表示敬意
to press forward with treaty negotiations, despite yesterday's tragic loss.
我和同事丽贝卡·哈里斯
My colleague Rebecca Harris and I are here
是带着联调局的友好来的
on a mission of goodwill from the FBI.
看到没 还给你们带了甜甜圈呢
See? We even brought you donuts.
你还好吗 你看起来需要休息
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表