剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
那是怎么回事
Then what happened?
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
你还杀了其他病人毁灭罪证吗
Did you kill all the other patients to cover your tracks?
没有
No.
你父亲 所有的病人
Your father, all of them,
他们不仅是...
they weren't just...
实验对象
test subjects.
他们更是我的病人
They were my patients.
NZT不像他们服用过的其他药物
The NZT wasn't like the other stuff they'd been taking.
它给了他们回归正轨的机会
It gave them a chance to get back on track.
所以 你发明了NZT给瘾君子
So, you invented NZT to give addicts
一个回归正轨的机会吗
a chance to pull their lives together?
不 我没有发明NZT
No, I didn't invent NZT.
当我父亲在老年痴呆早期时
My father was in the early stages of Alzheimer's
我收到一封电子邮件
when I got an e-mail.
我不知道谁发的
I have no idea who sent it.
邮件内容是一种健脑化合物的化学式
But the message was a chemical formula for a nootropic compound.
我从未见过这样的东西
I had never seen anything like it.
我想这或许能救我父亲
And I thought it could help my father.
但我没时间等食品药品监督管理局的批准
But I couldn't wait for the FDA.
那育碧同意了吗
So, Ubient agreed to it?
他们不知道
They didn't know.
他们什么时候发现的
When did they find out?
直到几个病人消失
Ubient didn't know anything about the study
育碧才知道这项研究
until several of the patients had already disappeared.
他们都怎么了
What happened to all of them?
我不知道
I don't know.
你♥爸♥是成功病例中的一个
Your dad was one of the success stories.
他康复得很好
He was doing well.
但我怀疑他开始分享他的NZT
But I suspected he'd started sharing his NZT.
以至于城里到处都是
It was popping up all over the city.
我担心他会给自己带来麻烦
I was worried he'd get himself into trouble.
所以我停止给他供药
So I cut him off.
既然NZT在城里随处可见
So NZT was all over the city.
那后来都去哪儿了
Where did it go?
这就是问题所在
That's the question.
前一分钟还随处可见
One minute it was everywhere.
然后就开始消失
And then it started to disappear.
接着NZT持有者也开始消失
And then the people who had it started to disappear.
参与实验的人
People from the trial.
你父亲
Your dad.
就像是...被清除掉了
It was like... some kind of purge.
有人在取缔NZT
Someone was clamping down on NZT.
是什么人呢
Who was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没事儿了
You're okay.
是的 不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
我之前很不在状态
I just wasn't feeling myself.
你昨天没有回答我
You didn't answer me yesterday.
你出现了NZT的副作用吗
Are you having side effects from NZT?
我本来以为是的
You know, I thought I was.
但我今天感觉很好
But I feel great today.
如果真是副作用就不会这样 对吧
And that's not really how side effects work, right?
抱歉让你担心了
So, um, I'm sorry I worried you.
"担心"也太轻描淡写了
Worried is an understatement.
昨晚我去拜访了安德鲁·埃珀利
I went to see Andrew Epperly last night.
是吗 怎么样
Yeah, what happened?
他不知道有任何解药
He doesn't know of any antidote.
你父亲呢
What about your dad?
他确实把NZT给了我父亲
He gave my dad NZT.
其实他给了所有病人
All the patients, actually.
但我觉得不是他杀了他们
But I don't think he killed them.
应该另有其人
I think it was somebody else.
某个有权有势的人
Someone with resources.
我想我要被解雇了
And I think I'm about to be fired.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
请关门 坐下来谈
Close the door and sit down, please.
局长办公室来电♥话♥了
I got a call from the Director's office.
你取消了会面
You canceled your meeting.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
关于你的父亲 那份文件
About your father, the file.
起初我并不是很确定
You know, I couldn't put my finger on it at first.
但从你的态度能看出端倪
But there was something about your attitude.
态度发生了转变
A shift.
然后你推掉了和局长的会面
And then you blew off the meeting with the Director.
除非不想晋升 不然不会这么做
You don't do that, unless you no longer want a career here.
所以我在想你为什么那么做
So I tried to think of why you would do that.
只有一个合理的解释
And there was really only one good explanation.
NZT将要改变整个世界 丽贝卡
NZT is going to change the entire world, Rebecca.
这个部门必须保持领先地位
This division has to stay in front of it.
所以我才得到这份工作吗
And that's why I'm here?
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple.
我父亲去世一个月后 我就得到了这份工作
I got this job a month after my father died.
你一定知道我和他的关系
You must've made the connection.
确实如此
Sure, I did.
我看过康拉德·哈里斯的文件
I read the file on Conrad Harris,
我发现他有个女儿在刑事科
and I saw that he had a daughter that was working Criminal
而且就在纽约 因此我调查了她
right here in New York, so I looked into her
发现她虽然经验不足
and I saw an agent who was inexperienced,
但足智多谋 坚韧不拔
but smart, resourceful, tenacious.
是个能帮我们调查NZT的人
Someone who could help us with NZT.
更是个愿意去调查的人
Someone who would want to.
我本来打算给你看那份文件
And I planned on showing you the file.
现在随你怎么说了
That's easy to say now.
好吧 说得对 你不必相信我
Okay, you're right. You don't have to believe me.
那完全取决于你
That is entirely up to you.
但你需要局里的最高权限
But you need the Bureau's highest level of clearance
才能查看NZT的完整记录
to read the full NZT records.
合法地查看
Legally, that is.
要取得这样的权限 你得晋升
And to get that kind of clearance, you need to advance.
要晋升 你得让人注意到你
And to advance, you need people to notice you.
所以我把你安排在红方
And that's why I put you on the Red Team.
局长那里我给你打了掩护
And I covered for you with the Director.
我告诉他那是一场误会 都怪我
I told him it was a misunderstanding, my fault.
给你争取了四十八小时
I bought you 48 hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
是芬奇告诉你的吗
Was it Finch?
不
No.
就算是也不会告诉我
Would you tell me if it was?
永无止境
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表