剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
有可能有其他成分
it could've been cut with something.
它没有经过测试
It was untested.
或者是我说服自己是对的 因为我希望如此
Or I just convinced myself I was right because I wanted to be.
我不知道 这很好玩
I don't know. It was fun, you know?
再次调查 追踪线索
Investigating again, chasing down leads.
我只是对这种事上瘾了吧
I guess I just got... caught up in it.
往好处想
Well... bright side:
只要我们审讯他们
once we interrogate them,
我们就离找到派珀更近一步
we'll be that much closer to finding Piper.
对 对 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
负责特别探员波兰
SAC Pouran.
鲍伊探员
Agent Boyle.
就像我之前说的 我无可奉告
As I told you before, I've got nothing to say.
不管你们为什么来这里
Whatever reason you're here,
只是在浪费时间而已
seems you've wasted your time.
沉默对待
Silent treatment.
如果你的团队会来救你 那用这招很合理
Makes sense if you think your team's gonna ride in to rescue you.
我的确知道他们会的
I do happen to know some people who get things done.
是这样的
Well, here's the thing:
你非常信任的团队现在已经
this team you place so much confidence in they are now,
全部被关进了联邦拘留所
one and all, in federal custody.
没关系 我也不认为你会马上相信我们
It's okay. I didn't think you'd just believe us on spec,
所以我带了一些照片
so I brought along some photographs.
我知道 很让人生气吧
I know. It's upsetting.
所以我们想亲口告诉你
That's why I wanted you to hear it from us.
怎么回事
How did this happen?
你知道自从你在这座城市散布NZT后
Do you have any idea how many people have been hurt
有多少人因此受伤吗
since you flooded the city with NZT?
有多少人被杀
How many people have been killed?
你变得贪婪
You got greedy.
而根据我的经验 贪婪使人愚蠢
And in my experience, greed makes you stupid.
不管你嗑的是什么药都一样
Whatever drug you happen to be abusing at the time.
等等
Wait.
你之前提到认罪协议
The plea arrangement you talked about?
已经作废了 抱歉
Off the table. Sorry.
那派珀·贝尔德呢
Well, what about Piper Baird?
你们的探员找到她了吗
Did your agents locate her?
如果你让认罪协议重新生效
If you breathe life back into the deal,
我就告诉你们她在哪里
I'll tell you where she is.
并且
And...
我愿意作证 毫无保留地
I'm willing to testify, in full...
供出我与参议员的关系
about my relationship with the senator.
没错
Yeah.
我会向你们献上爱德华·摩拉的首级
I will bring you the head of Edward Morra.
意下如何
Now, what you got to say?
伪经
我怎么会被区区一个单词引入歧途
How could one word have led me so astray?
派珀的去处还是毫无头绪
I was no closer to finding Piper,
而我快把自己逼疯了
and I was driving myself crazy,
想不出到底哪里错了
wondering where I went wrong,
为什么NZT不管用了
and why NZT had failed me.
或许丽贝卡说得对
Maybe Rebecca was right.
药效减弱了吗
Was it weaker?
多服几粒会不会有用
Would taking more even help?
-布莱恩 -爸
- Brian? - Dad.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Uh, yeah.
没什么事 我在想事情
No, I'm-I'm just thinking.
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我刚刚去找了我的线人
Uh, well, I just came from my guy.
我和你提过的那个调查员
You know, the investigator I told you about.
他有什么线索吗
Yeah. Did he find something?
-没有 -好吧
- Nothing. - Yeah.
而且他认为他找不到什么线索了
And he doesn't think he will, Brian.
什么意思
What does that mean?
带走她的那些人
You know, those people that took her...
派珀
Piper?
他们都是穷凶极恶之人 布莱恩
They are really bad people, Brian.
我知道
I know.
我知道你不想听这些话
And I know you don't want to hear this,
我也不想说 但是
and I don't want to be the one to say this, but...
他觉得派珀已经不在了
he believes Piper is gone.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道吗 你是最后一个了
You know, you were the only one left,
只有你还相信我
the only one who still believed in this.
我也想相信
And I want to.
如果被抓的是妈妈呢
What if it were Mom?
或者是瑞秋
Or Rachel?
你还会劝我放弃吗
Would you still be telling me to give up?
布莱恩
Brian,
你是我的儿子 我不想眼看着你为了追寻
you are my son, and I don't want to lose you
很可能永远也找不到的东西而丢了性命
chasing something that you're probably never gonna find.
我也不想和你妈或瑞秋
And I don't want to have this conversation
因为你而重复我们刚才的对话
with Mom or Rachel about you.
我们只能从已知的消息着手
Look, we can only work with the information we have.
而我手头上的消息表明
And the information I have
要救派珀为时已晚
says that it's too late for Piper.
NZT也无法改变
And NZT can't change that.
它不是什么灵丹妙药
It's not a magic bullet.
爸爸只是想帮忙 但是他错了
Dad was only trying to help, but he was wrong.
NZT就是灵丹妙药
NZT is a magic bullet,
整个何人军团都在研制这个药
and the entire Legion of Whom is on it.
那么问题来了
Which begs the question:
联调局怎么可能这么快就找到他们
how did the FBI ferret them out so easily?
除非是军团想要他们找到
Unless the Legion wanted them to.
布莱恩 说话啊
Brian... talk.
跟我说说话
Talk to me.
我知道你很受伤
I know you're hurting.
你知道吗 我现在只想
You know what? I just think I need to spend
一个人静一静 行吗
some time alone right now, if that's okay.
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
我还有最后一次机会来找出真♥相♥
I had one more chance to get this right.
我们或许已经知道了"何人军团"的成员
We may have known the "Who" In the Legion of Whom,
可我仍然不知道他们的动机
but I still didn't know the why.
摩拉参议员的飞机今天晚些时候
Senator Morra's plane will depart from
将从法明顿一处私人机场起飞
a private airfield in Farmington later today.
你随我过去拦截
You and I will be there to intercept.
我们将拘捕参议员
We will take the senator into custody for questioning
就贾罗德·桑兹的证词对他进行问讯
regarding Jarrod Sands' testimony.
这事肯定会闹得满城风雨 是吧
This is going to blow up into a whole big thing, isn't it?
联调局调查现任参议员
FBI investigation into a sitting senator?
可能吧
It might.
所以如果我们真的要行动
So if we are doing this,
你们都要和我并肩作战
I need to know you're all on board.
去抓他吧
Let's go roll him up.
我来见个犯人
Here to see a prisoner.
叫什么
His name?
贾罗德·桑兹
Jarrod Sands.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
联调局 我们找摩拉参议员
FBI. We're looking for Senator Morra.
-他知道你们要来吗 -估计不知道吧
- Was he expecting you? - I doubt it.
抱歉 参议员不在这里
I'm sorry. The senator's not here.
这是他的飞机 是吧
This is his plane, is it not?
最后时刻计划有变
Last-minute change of plans.
他受邀与竞选团队的一位友人乘飞机出行
He accepted an invitation to fly with a friend of the campaign.
飞去哪里
Fly where?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
是你们的人吗
Is this one of yours?
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Down, down, down.
是我 是我 别开枪
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表