剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 其实我不想吃甜甜圈
Okay, so I don't need a doughnut
我只是以此为掩护
as much as I needed a cover.
我不知道在新规定下
I don't know if I'll be able to duck out later,
待会我能否避开他们
what with the new rules and all.
这个我也要了
I'll take this, too.
但我得偷偷联♥系♥上派珀
But I needed to get in touch with Piper on the DL.
你们确定什么都不要吗
Are you guys sure you don't want anything?
我买♥♥的甜甜圈够一人一个了
I got enough doughnuts for everyone to have one.
给 我从七十三街就想上厕所了
Hey, I've had to pee since 73rd.
一会就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, all right?
你好吗
Hello?
你是一个人吗
Are you alone?
是
Yes.
那电♥话♥呢
And the phone?
是一次性电♥话♥ 我不能说太久
It's disposable. I can't talk long.
已经搞定了
It's done.
我一直在研究的东西
The thing I was working on.
我们能见个面吗
Can we meet?
什么时候
When?
今晚十点半 在高架公园
Tonight. 10:30. The High Line.
我得想办法过去 不过我一定会去的
I'll have to figure it out, but I'll figure it out.
诈骗 非法器官交易 谋杀
Fraud, organ trafficking, murder.
外加妨碍司法公正 几乎要恶贯满盈了
Adding obstruction of justice almost feels excessive.
你觉得你会有什么下场 丹尼尔
How did you think this was gonna go your way, Daniel?
我没做那些事
I didn't do those things.
阿迪·贝纳西可不同意
Ooh, Adi Benesch would disagree.
你付了他二十万美元以换取
He's the broker you paid $200,000 to in exchange
一颗本属于罗翰·库马尔的健康肾脏
for a healthy kidney that used to belong to Rohan Kumar.
能用的原型马上要完成了
I was so close to a functional prototype.
剩下的工作要靠戈登·罗珀的投资
Getting the rest of the way depended on gordon Roper's investment,
可他时日不多了
and he was running out of time.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
所以你就告诉罗珀肾脏已经准备好了
So you told Roper it was ready,
然后却给他用一个黑市肾脏
and then gave him a black market kidney instead?
暂时的
Temporarily.
他没发觉吗
He had no idea?
等我造出能用的生物打印原型
When I got the bioprinted prototype right,
我会把它换下来
I was gonna swap 'em out
告诉他那是升级版
and tell him it was just an upgraded version.
这就是为什么要签保密协议
That's why all the non-disclosure agreements...
如果在交换肾脏前走漏风声
If word got around before the swap,
你会因欺诈而被揭发
you'd be exposed as the fraud you are.
有人泄密吗
So was someone talking?
你是不是想在别人发现之前
Were you trying to get the kidney back
把肾脏取回来
before someone found out what you'd done?
不 我发誓我没杀他
No, I swear I didn't kill him.
彻查我的全部记录吧
Search through all my records.
我之前告诉过你
Like I told you before:
戈登是我最大的投资人
Gordon was my greatest investor.
如果我想让他死
If I wanted him dead,
为什么要大费周章救他
why would I have gone to such great lengths to save him?
好啦 丹尼尔·李说的似乎没有错
Okay. So, Daniel Lee's story seems to check out.
因此
Thus,
欢迎参加"布好惹联盟"在十大通缉犯要案后
welcome to the first official convening
第一次正式集♥会♥
of the Bruntouchables...
詹姆斯正穿着我们的标志
Way to represent, James... Since the whole Top Ten affair.
顺便说一句
Which, by the by,
如果没有被过早叫停
we totally would have finished
我们完全可以了结十大要案
if we weren't cut off prematurely.
好啦
Okay.
伙计们 现在有件谋杀案
Guys, we have a murder.
嫌疑人中没有能独自杀人的人
And none of our suspects are the type to kill someone on their own.
在我看来 这是一张非常特别的维恩图
So, the way I see it, we have a very particular Venn diagram.
圆圈一是
Circle number one:
为了钱而杀人的人
people who kill for money.
圆圈二是 具有专业肾脏移植技术
Circle two: people with the expertise to remove a kidney
同时不会造成器官过度损伤的人
without doing undue damage to the organ.
我们称之为"技术人员" 结尾是Z
We'll call that "Skillz"... with a Z.
我认为 买♥♥凶杀人的活儿不够多
Now, I'm guessing that there's not enough
赚的钱不够他用
of that particular kind of murder-for-hire work to pay the bills.
他的大部分钱很可能是做医疗工作赚的
So, they probably get most of their money doing medical work.
当然 是私底下做的
Off the books, of course.
有人因为做了不该做的事而中枪
So, someone gets shot doing something that they shouldn't...
他们不能去医院
They can't go to a hospital,
而是找人私底下处理
so they get someone to patch it up quietly.
非常正确 说的太对了
Exactly. That's exactly right.
为了找到这个人
So, to find that person...
我们需要一个伤口
we need a wound.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
是什么伤口
What kind of wound are we talking about?
我的意思是 为了引出
Well, I mean, in order to lure
这位地下医生兼♥职♥业杀手
our underground-doctor-cum-hitman out of hiding,
我们得提供给他 或者她... 对不起
we need to offer him... Or her! Sorry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
开展医疗工作的可能性
The possibility of some medical work.
我在想...
I was just thinking...
就从大腿后面直穿而过
straight through-and-through. Back of the thigh,
基本上伤的是脂肪组织
mostly damage to the fatty tissue,
你很快就能回来打网球了
you'll be back playing tennis in no time.
你干嘛看着我说
Why are you looking at me?
因为 詹姆斯 你是唯一一个坐办公室的
Uh, because, james, you're the only one that works sitting down.
我们得出去调查 斯塔夫罗斯要拖地
We have to investigate, Stavros has to mop.
布莱恩 我绝不允许你
Uh, uh, Brian. There's no way I can allow you
以伤害局里同事为目的而开枪
to discharge a firearm for the purpose of hurting a Bureau employee.
非常感谢
Thank you.
那用刀呢
How about a bladed weapon?
你休想 我讨厌刀
Oh, forget it. I hate knives.
我要参加铁人三项
I run triathlons.
我得跳舞
I dance.
-让我来吧 -斯塔夫罗斯
- I'll do it. - Stavros?
反正我的左腿也没感觉
I have no feeling in my left leg anyway.
在马其顿伤的
From Macedonia.
我期待你跟我好好讲讲
And I look forward to hearing all about that.
麦克 艾克
Mike, Ike,
你俩负责... 制♥造♥伤口
you guys take care of the whole... of it all.
詹姆斯 帮个忙
James, do me a favor.
放消息到... 黑市上去
Put the word out on the, you know, seedy underworld.
我们应该很快就能钓到他
And we should have a line out to our guy in no time.
要是我们不做呢
And what if we don't?
布莱恩
Brian?
即使他是自愿的
Even if he is volunteering,
我也不可能允许任何人受伤
there's no way I can allow anyone to be injured.
你说的对
You're right.
作为一名联调局探员
As an agent of the FBI,
你需要提出异议
you need to voice your objection.
这种做法相当负责
That's very responsible.
鱼线已经抛出
And our fishing lines were cast.
只需等对方上钩
We just had to wait for a bite.
同时 我还有一大堆别的事要做
And in the meantime, I had plenty of other stuff to do.
我可以先撤吗
Hey, can I head out?
我还在倒时差 而且我还在书里看到
I'm still crazy jet-lagged, and I read somewhere that
每跨一个时区需要一周来调整
it takes like a week for every time zone to, you know, readjust.
布莱恩 没关系
Brian, it's fine.
回家休息吧
Get some rest.
-明天还有重要任务 -好的
- Big day tomorrow. - All right.
为了和派珀成功汇合
Okay, so in order to get to my meeting with Piper,
我也许得打破一项规定
I might have to break a rule.
或者两项
Maybe two.
首先 我得甩掉那个跟屁虫
Principally, I need to ditch my shadow.
更准确地说
More accurately,
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表