剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
你没有理由扣留我
You don't have anything to hold me.
我们有你的老朋友休斯顿的证词
Well, we do have a testimony from your old pal Huston.
那是个疯狂的故事
It's a crazy story.
顺便一说 他向你问好
He says hi, by the way.
现在呢
Meantime?
你要告诉我们你把派珀·贝尔德关在哪里
You're gonna tell us where you've keeping Piper Baird.
我不知道你在说谁 伙计
I have no idea who that is, mate.
那你知道康拉德·哈里斯吗
What about Conrad Harris?
我父亲
My father.
在你跟摩拉称为"街头清除"的行动里
A man whose life you took, like so many others,
他像其他许多人一样
during what you and the Morra operation
被你杀害了
refer to as "The Purge."
我还是不知道你在说谁
Again, no idea.
我父亲生前是个画家
My father was a painter.
他是个瘾君子
He was a junkie.
他是个无名小卒
He was... nothing.
他对你来说
He was nothing
-一文不值 -丽贝卡
- to you. - Rebecca...
不 我想知道 为什么你视他为威胁
No, I want to understand-- why was he such a threat?
为什么他一定要死
Why did he have to die?
我不认识你父亲
I didn't know your father.
但如果你让我猜
But if I was to guess...
或许他就只是个瘾君子
maybe he was just a junkie.
又或许他开始贩毒
Or maybe he started dealing.
开始探索更多的可能性
Started to discover the possibilities.
我相信你也开始探索了 哈里斯探员
Just as I believe you have, Agent Harris.
如果真有清除行动 如果摩拉是幕后主使
If there was a purge, if Morra was behind it,
如果他找人处理掉你的父亲
if he got someone to snuff out your father...
这不代表你♥爸♥人生辉煌
doesn't mean your dad was burning bright.
只能代表他曾经有过辉煌的机会
Only means there was a chance he could have.
就像他的女儿 对吧
Just like his daughter, yeah?
在地狱里腐烂吧 桑兹
Rot in hell, Sands.
丽贝卡
Hey, Rebecca?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
你还好吗
You okay?
他没有回来
He didn't come back.
我爸 你之前说你会看到幻觉
My Dad. You said that you see people
有人帮你解决问题 但
to help you work things out, but...
他没有回来
he didn't come back.
或许你自己解决问题了
Well, maybe you figured it out yourself.
我们今天的确创造了一些小奇迹
And we did perform some minor miracles today.
我们跟半死的人谈话
We talked to the nearly dead.
我们逮捕了一位前军情六处探员
We took down an ex-MI6.
还不赖吧
Not too shabby.
你还想赶快完成什么人生目标吗
Anything else you want to knock off your bucket list real quick?
纳兹在等我
Naz is waiting for me.
好
Yeah. Hey, um...
我们进去之前
before we go in there,
我想跟你说谢谢
I just want to say thank you.
谢谢你做的一切
For everything.
你帮我逮捕了杀害我父亲的凶手
You helped put my father's murderer behind bars.
我才应该谢谢你
I should be thanking you.
如果忽略那些谎言 欺骗还有背叛的话
Uh, putting all the lying, deception and treason aside...
是啊 纳兹可不会那样做
Yeah, I don't think Naz'll do that.
我们会想出办法的
Well, we'll work something out.
或许你可以当线人之类的
Maybe you'll be an informant or something.
我不能
I can't.
我不能留下来
I can't stay.
我怎么会没注意到
H-How did I miss this?
你太专注在桑兹身上了
You were so focused on Sands.
我也常发生这种事
Look, this happens to me all the time.
因为你服了NZT
Just 'cause you're on NZT,
所以你会忽略你不关注的问题
you can't see what you're not looking for.
你的免疫力
Your immunity.
你放弃了桑兹
You gave up Sands,
你坦白了摩拉的事情 你
you came clean about Morra, you...
你牺牲了跟他的关系
you sacrificed your connection to him,
还有免疫针剂
to the immunity shot.
你为我牺牲了这一切
You sacrificed all of that for me?
就像我说的
As I said.
你不能再服用NZT了
You can't take NZT anymore.
没关系
That's okay.
但我在这里的日子所剩无几了
But my days here are numbered.
我不知道免疫针剂的效果还剩多久
I don't know exactly how long the booster shot's gonna last.
纳兹不会冒险让你在没有针剂时服药的
Well, Naz isn't gonna risk you taking a pill without it.
布莱恩
Brian...
我们应该找派珀的
we should have found Piper.
但现在
But now...
如果你开始有这种感觉
If you're starting to feel that,
这代表你的药效开始减退了
it must mean your pill's wearing off,
你得去看真正的医生
and you need to go see a real doctor,
-现在去 -布莱恩
- like, now. - Brian.
去吧 我能搞定的
Just go. I got this.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
说不定纳兹会让我留下来当清洁工
Maybe Naz'll keep me on as a janitor.
那是我在没有NZT的状态下
I mean, that is the only job that I'm technically
唯一能胜任的工作
qualified for without NZT.
斯塔夫罗斯年纪有点太大了
And Stavros is getting a little long in the tooth.
随便说说
Just sayin'.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
我能了解为什么你喜欢他
I can see why you'd like him.
即使在他进退两难时
Even when he was stuck between a rock and a hard place,
他也尽力支持你
he did what he could to stand by you.
他比我好多了
It's more than I can say for myself.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
告诉你不要嗑药吧
To... tell you to say no to drugs?
而且我以你为傲
And I'm proud of you.
我也想让你知道那不是你的错
And to let you know it's not your fault.
不管当时你说了或做了什么
Nothing you said or did,
都不会改变之后发生的事
nothing would have changed what happened.
有些人注定不会停留在你的生活里
Some people aren't meant to stay in your life.
但那不代表他们不能陪着你
But that doesn't mean they can't stay with you.
你指的是你自己
Are you talking about yourself
还是布莱恩
or Brian?
永无止境
布莱恩·芬奇
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表