剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
I like who you are.
我不希望你变得像我一样
I don't want you to become like me.
把每件事情都划分的很清楚
Compartmentalizing everything.
那会很可惜的
It'd be a shame,
改变你这样一个
stripping away pieces of the kind of guy who
花了整整一个下午
spends an afternoon
为了一群甚至从没见过的姑娘赌马的人
playing the ponies for a bunch of women he's never even met.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
这是什么鬼东西
Ugh, what is this crap?
纸飞机
Paper plane.
随便你怎么说了
You say so.
基纳
Keener?
搞定了
It's done.
绝无死角
Full treatment.
哪怕她开着收音机说梦话说到了购物清单
If she whispers her grocery list in her sleep with the radio on,
你都知道她需要几根黄瓜
you'll know how many cucumbers she needs.
她
She, uh...
她看起来有点眼熟
she looked familiar.
你认识她父亲
You knew her father.
用另一个方法怎么样
What about the other option?
如果我发现了机会呢
I see a window of opportunity?
那就抓住它
Take it.
永无止境
《甜心波波》
Honey Boo Boo,
《是谁嫁给了百万富翁》
Who Marries the Millionaire,
《热舞妈咪》
Dance Mom,
《单身汉》 《单身女郎》
Bachelor, Bachelorette.
你知道那个出演《比弗利娇妻》的女人吗
You know that lady from Real Housewives?
她说她不是为了交朋友而来的
She said she wasn't there to make friends,
可是你知道吗
but you know what?
我觉得她就是为了交朋友而来的
I think she was there to make friends.
我觉得她是个孤独的女人
I think she's a very lonely person.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表