剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
it doesn't make what he's doing now okay.
你明白的 我接电♥话♥
You understand, I take that call,
让你们跟着我
let you guys follow me,
我这是告发自己的哥哥
I'm turning in my brother.
你也有兄弟
You got brothers.
换作是你会怎么想
How would that make you feel?
无法想象
Can't even imagine.
你能为山姆争取什么宽大处理吗
Look, I need to know what you can do for Sam.
他确实做了些坏事 一定得进监狱
He's done bad things. He's got to go to jail.
但他还不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But he's not a terrorist yet.
你能让他加入什么项目之类的吗
Is there, like, a program that you can get him in?
也许他能边服刑边拿文凭
Maybe he can get his diploma while he does time.
应该没有 不过我会帮你问
I don't think so, but I'll check.
他到底想从我们这里得到什么
What exactly does he expect from us?
我不知道 但我知道
I don't know. But I do know
我们这是叫他告发自己的哥哥
that we're asking him to turn in his own brother.
为此我们得做些交换
So there has to be something we can give.
你知道山姆·贾珀想要的那个背包中有什么吗
Do you know what's in that backpack that Sam Garper wants?
铍粉
Beryllium powder.
他需要那东西完成炸♥弹♥
He needs it to finish the bomb he's building
会让城市的一大块地方不再能住人
that will render some chunk of this city uninhabitable.
有人会死 有人会生病
People will die, others will get sick,
而这一切都会加剧仇恨和恐怖行为
and it will all be to advance the cause of hate and nihilism.
对于山姆·贾珀这种人来说
There are no reform schools for people planning
没有少年教管所容得下他们
what Sam Garper is planning.
用绊雷杀死我探员的人
There's no second chance for people
没有第二次机会
who rig trip wires to kill my agents.
我不知道克里斯会作何反应
I don't know how Chris will react to that.
我们不能让他有所反应
Well, we can't give him the chance to react to it.
所以你想让我对他撒谎吗
So you want me to lie to him.
他必须要去见他哥哥
He has to get to that meeting with his brother,
你给我想想 他不去会有什么后果
and I want you to think about what will happen if he doesn't.
如果有必要 你可以当作数学题
You can think of it as a math problem if you have to.
无论用什么办法
However you get there,
都要告诉克里斯·贾珀他想听到的话
you have to tell Chris Garper what he needs to hear.
好吧 如果我必须这么做
Okay. If I have to do this,
我想先吃药
I want my pill first.
服了NZT我才能更好地处理数字
I'm better at crunching numbers when I'm on NZT.
敬成为坏蛋的好处
To the benefits of being a badass.
伙计
Hey, bud.
有什么办法吗
So what'd you find out?
能帮山姆吗
Can you help Sam?
其实
As a matter of fact,
我们能帮到山姆
we can help Sam.
我让他相信了吗 恐怕是的
Did I pull it off? Yeah, I'm afraid so.
我让蹲联邦监狱听起来像是去加州度假
I made federal prison sound like a California vacation.
我想象麦克和艾克当狱警
In my head, I made Mike and Ike the prison guards.
你懂我的意思
You get the metaphor.
不管怎样 他们都会很开心
Anyway, they were all gonna have so much fun.
而山姆不仅能获得高中文凭
And Sam wasn't just gonna get a high school diploma,
还能因此获得成功的一生
he was being set up for a life of success.
我是不是有点夸大其词了
Did I lay it on a little thick?
或许吧
Maybe.
但不管我说了什么 撒了什么谎
But whatever I had to say, whatever lies I had to tell,
都挺管用
they worked.
他相信了我
He believed me.
克里斯刚接到电♥话♥
Chris just got the call--
山姆要他去东河公园把包交给他
Sam wants him to pass the bag off at East River Park,
下午四点
4:00 P.M.
很好
Cool.
你还好吧
You okay?
我以前也操纵过线人
I've had to manipulate informants before, and...
事后你会想要洗个消毒淋浴
you want to take a Silkwood shower when it's done,
出自女化学技术员凯伦·丝克伍
电影《丝克伍事件》中著名的消毒淋浴场景
但这会变得越来越轻松
but it does get easier.
你操纵线人变得越来越轻松了吗
It gets easier to manipulate your informants?
那你的那些顾问呢
What about your consultants?
那不一样 我想你明白
That's different. I think you know that.
好吧 我懂了
Oh, yeah, I get it.
尽在游戏中
It's all in the game.
你没看过这部剧吗
You never saw that show?
《尽在游戏中》 2006英国电视剧
克里斯六点才会把包交出去
Chris wasn't handing the bag off until 6:00,
所以我直接去上凯西的训练课程
so I went straight into my training session with Casey.
但这次不一样
But this time would be different.
我确信凯西没料到
I'm sure Casey wasn't expecting me
我这么快就能完全占上风
to get the upper hand that fast, or even at all.
但我知道之后他会发力
But I knew he would try after that.
真正发力
I mean, really try.
他压制了我几次 我压制了他几次
He got me a bunch of times, I got him a few times.
然而很明显
But it was pretty clear
如果再遇到打架 我知道怎么做了
I'd know what to do if I got in another fight.
好吧...
Okay, so...
你干嘛骗人呢
why'd you hustle everybody?
我是说 很明显你以前练过吧
I mean, you've obviously trained before.
没人能在一天内学这么多技巧
No one learns that much technique in a day.
我学得快
I'm a quick study.
你离开你哥后
Our people aren't gonna move in
我们的人才会行动
until you walk away from your brother.
现在 我们期望一切顺利
Now, we expect everything's gonna be just fine,
但为了你自身安全 我们希望你离开抓捕现场
but we want you clear of the arrest for your own safety.
尽量少花时间跟山姆交谈
Try not to spend too much time talking to Sam.
给他包 然后道别就行
Just give him the bag and say good-bye.
好
All right.
他在那儿等着
Kid's there waiting.
隧♥道♥安全
Tunnel is secure.
南边的路情况良好
Good by the south pathway.
我们把这里包围了
We got it surrounded.
你那边有两个人从隧♥道♥走出来
You've got two people coming from the tunnel.
是山姆·贾珀
That's Sam Garper.
他身边还有人
He's got his buddy with him.
是诺里斯·艾伦 他来这儿做什么
That's Norris Allen. What's he doing here?
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥啊
Two-for-one special's on.
山姆
Sam.
小弟
Hey, bud.
你看起来糟透了 哥
You look awful, man.
你找到我的包了啊
Looks like you found my bag.
听着 小弟 事情...
Listen, kid, this is...
事情都会顺利的 好吗
this is all gonna get straightened out, all right?
我会回家的
I'm gonna be back home, you know.
我不确定什么时候回来 不过...
I don't know when it's gonna be, but...
我们会再见的 好吗
we'll see each other again, all right?
你为什么要这么做 哥
Why are you doing this, man?
做什么
Doing what?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
这都是为了你好
This is gonna be a good thing.
他带警♥察♥来了 我们快离开这里
He brought the cops. Let's get the hell out of here.
山姆 别跑
Sam, don't run!
别跑
Don't run!
别跑 站住
Don't! Stop!
开始行动
Move, move, move.
山姆
Sam!
我要出去
I'm going out.
不行 我们是团队的眼睛
No, we're the eyes.
得留在这里
We stay here.
从左边包抄 快
Cover left. Go!
谁看到诺里斯·艾伦了
Who has eyes on Norris Allen?
趴下
Stay down.
-还好吧 -是的
- Good? - Yeah.
艾伦怎么样了
What happened to Allen?
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表