剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name is Brian Finch.
我原本只是一个普通的二十八岁废柴
I was your average 28-year-old screwup
直到我服用了一粒叫NZT的药片
until I took a pill called NZT.
突然之间 我可以调动每个脑细胞
Suddenly I had access to every brain cell.
所以联调局雇佣了我
And that's why the FBI hired me.
我叫布莱恩·芬奇
My name's Brian Finch,
这位是丽贝卡·哈里斯
this is Rebecca Harris,
我们是联调局的
and we're with the FBI.
说出来的感觉真棒
God, that sounds cool.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
NZT会要了你的命 除非你注射这个
NZT will kill you, unless you have this shot.
现在你想服多少NZT就服多少 毫无副作用
Now you can have as much NZT as you want with no side effects.
我叫桑兹
My name's Sands.
你现在属于摩拉先生 这意味着
You belong to Mr. Morra now, which means
参议员候选人
你属于我
you belong to me.
我们已经非常了解NZT
We know quite a lot about NZT.
联调局正努力赶上我们
FBI's playing catch-up.
我要你查出他们究竟知道什么
I want you to find out exactly what they know
然后向我报告
and bring it to me.
文件复♥制♥中
复♥制♥完成
我复印了那份文件
I made a copy of this file.
我不能告诉你我是如何得到的
I can't tell you exactly how I got it.
但我认为你该知道其中的内容
But I do think you should know what's inside.
联调局知道你父亲在死前服用过NZT
The FBI knew your father was on NZT before he died.
丽贝卡 在你加入
Rebecca, they've known
刑事司法委员会之前 他们就已经知道了
since before you started working at the CJC.
康拉德·哈里斯
已知NZT-48使用者
这份文件你从哪得来的
Where did you get this?
从纳兹的办公室
Naz's office.
你偷来的
You stole it?
他们可是每天让我服用NZT
They're giving me that drug every day.
纳兹给我看过联调局研究的文件
Naz showed me the files on the FBI studies.
可你♥爸♥爸不是这研究的一部分
Yeah, but your dad wasn't part of the FBI trials.
他们同时也监视
They were also tracking civilians
被认为有可能在服用NZT的平民
who they thought might be using NZT.
纳兹为什么没告诉我
Why didn't Naz tell me this?
你为什么要告诉我
Why are you telling me this
你知道我可以把你送进监狱
when I could send you to jail for it?
我以为你会想知道
I thought you'd want to know.
我想
I do.
我想知道为什么我的上司
I want to know why my boss has a file
手握一份我遇害父亲的文件 却不告诉我
on my murdered father and didn't tell me.
我想知道我爸爸出了什么事
I want to know what happened to him,
我想知道联调局和这件事有什么关系
I want to know what the FBI had to do with it.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
不能让任何人知道我们在干什么
We can't let anyone know what we're doing.
文件上没写当时谁在跟踪你父亲
It doesn't say who was following your dad
或者联调局监视了他多久
or how long the FBI was tracking him.
只有他的背景资料
Just some background on him.
和这条备注
And this one note.
上东区[纽约富人区]
NZT群体
上东区NZT群体
"Upper East Side NZT cluster."
我爸爸生前是个画家
My dad was a painter.
一辈子穷困潦倒
He was broke his whole life.
他跟上东区完全扯不上关系
There was nothing Upper East Side about him.
不 他去过那里的康复中心
Well, no, he went to rehab there.
新春康复中心
The, uh... New Springs Recovery Center.
那地方一周要花费几千块
That place costs thousands of dollars a week!
名人才去得起
Celebrities go there.
他可负担不起
He couldn't afford that.
显然他去过
Well, he was there.
这里显示他2013年9月离开了那里
I mean, it says he was discharged September 2013.
联调局认为他的NZT是从上东区得来的
And the FBI thinks he got his NZT from the Upper East Side.
-也许值得一探究竟 -鲍伊一直都支持我
- Might be worth checking out. - Boyle's always had my back.
我不想把他拖下水
I don't want to drag him into this.
我会和他说
I'll tell him
我在刑事科的前任上司让我帮忙调查一些事
I'm running something down for my old boss in Criminal.
那麦克和艾克呢
What about Mike and Ike?
我会告诉他们你在帮我做调查
I'll tell them you're working on something for me.
这几天你要能来去自如
You need to be able to come and go for a few days.
好
All right.
就这样吗
That's it?
我们准备好了吗
We're locked and loaded?
布莱恩
Brian?
-嗯 -谢谢你
- Yeah? - Thank you.
我很肯定我让你变成了从犯
I'm pretty sure I just made you an accessory to a crime.
不必谢我
You don't have to thank me.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
早
Morning--
丽贝卡 能来我办公室一趟吗
Rebecca, could I see you in my office, please?
好
Sure.
我想你应该很熟悉红方的概念吧
I assume you're familiar with the concept of a Red Team?
军事演习那种吗
You mean, like a war game?
五角大楼进行跨机构演习
The Pentagon stages inter-agency exercises
测试我们对不同威胁的准备情况
to test our readiness for different threat scenarios.
这次他们想看看经济在遭受网络攻击后
This time they're looking at what could happen
会发生什么事
in the wake of a cyberattack on the economy.
蓝方代表美国
A Blue Team represents the U.S.
以及其在华盛顿的利益
and its interests from Washington.
红方扮演敌军 以纽约为基地
A Red Team play the enemy, based here in New York.
我会和执行助理局长保尔森一起合作
I will be working with EAD Paulson
带领红方
to head up that Red Team.
听起来很光荣
Sounds like quite an honor.
没错 同时也很艰巨
Yeah, it is. It's also quite an undertaking.
所以这次上头叫我挑选一名出类拔萃的探员
Which is why they've asked me to select an exceptional agent
来参加此次任务
to participate this time.
你愿意参加吗
What do you say?
非常荣幸
That's very flattering.
我还有一大堆工作需要处理
I have a brutal case load right now.
也许你可以考虑鲍伊
So maybe Boyle could help you.
我选你
I chose you.
艾弗里局长三次参加不同的红方
Director Avery played on three different Red Teams
最后当了局长
when he was coming up.
事业就是这么来的
This is how careers are made.
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
她对着我笑 就像是
She smiled at me like we were sealing
我们签订了什么协议似的
some kind of pact or something.
那女人才不是我的导师
That woman is not my mentor.
不是 但她认为自己就是
No, but she thinks she is.
你得让她这么做
And you got to kind of let her.
你知道你是逃不掉的
I mean, you know you have to do this, right?
三天都要坐在纳兹身边
It's three days of sitting right beside Naz.
这话没错 但是好在
That's true, but on the bright side,
她无暇理会其他的事
it does keep her busy.
而且你可以扮演坏人
And plus, you get to be the bad guys, right?
你现在
I mean, you're kind of
不是对整个军工体系很不满意吗
mad at the whole military-industrial thing right now.
把一切夷为平地吧
So burn it all to the ground.
无政♥府♥的混乱局面
Anarchy in the streets.
让自己成为纽约的野蛮女王
You make yourself the barbarian queen of New York City.
我会去那家康复中心
And I'll go to the rehab center
看看是否能找到有关你♥爸♥爸的线索
and see what I can find about your dad.
好吧
Fine.
闯进去的时候别被人逮到
Just... don't get caught breaking in there.
我不会闯进去的
I'm not gonna break in.
你好 我叫麦克·艾克森 我有毒瘾
Hi, my name is Mike Ikerson, and I'm an addict.
欢迎来到新春康复中心
Welcome to New Springs.
告诉我 你有没有
So, tell me have you been...
简单来说 麦克·艾克森有毛病
Suffice it to say, Mike Ikerson has issues.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表