剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
《永无止境》前情提要
Previously on Limitless...
你一直在为参议员摩拉工作
You've been working for Senator Morra.
我都不知道你是谁了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我是被逼的
I was forced into this.
有些事你不知道
There's stuff you don't know about.
那你最好快说
You better tell me.
如果我不打那个针
If I don't take that shot,
我对NZT的副作用其实不能免疫
I'm not immune to the side effects of NZT.
休斯顿 你能在法庭上为这一切作证吗
Huston, can you be willing to testify to all this in court?
包括指证是贾罗德·桑兹杀了我父亲
Including that it was Jarrod Sands that killed my father?
我觉得这像是他同意了
That looks like a yes to me.
放下武器 马上
Drop your weapon. Now!
在地狱里腐烂吧 桑兹
Rot in hell, Sands.
我在这里的日子所剩无几了
My days here are numbered.
我不知道免疫针剂的效果还剩多久
I don't know exactly how long the booster shot's gonna last.
纳兹不会冒险让你在没有针剂时服药的
Naz isn't gonna risk you taking a pill without it.
你为我牺牲了免疫针剂
You sacrificed your connection to the immunity shot for me?
你不能再服用NZT了
You can't take NZT anymore.
四周后
我们来回顾一下
Okay, so, let's review.
贾罗德·桑兹
Jarrod Sands...
一个五人或更多人的小组
and a group of five or more other people
抓走了派珀·贝尔德 你们都知道
are holding Piper Baird, who, as most of you know,
她也算是我的女朋友
is kind of my girlfriend.
总之 桑兹已经入狱 但是不肯合作
Anyway, Sands is in jail, and he's not talking,
所以我们不知道其他成员的身份
so we don't know who the other members are.
因此 我决定我们把他们称之为
Thus, I have decided that we will refer to them as...
何人军团
the Legion of... Whom.
-有问题 -什么问题 说
- Question. - What? Yes.
难道不应该是谁人军团吗
Shouldn't it be the Legion of Who?
这不重要
It... really doesn't matter.
没错 布莱恩说得对
No, actually, Brian's right--
何人是军团的宾语 好好想一下
"Whom" is the object of "Legion." Think about it.
-战争 -好了 这不是重点
- War! - All right, guys, that's not the point.
找到"何人"的身份
Finding out whom they are
才能找到派珀
is the key to finding Piper, all right?
-刚才他说的应该是"谁人"吧 -对
- Uh, but that one should have been "Who," right? - Yeah.
免疫酶
免疫酶
The immunity enzyme.
这是我一直能安全服用NZT的原因
That's how I stayed alive on NZT all that time.
这也是军团想从她身上得到的
That... is what the Legion wants from her.
但是已经一个月了
But it's been a month.
如果她已经把酶交给了他们呢
What if she's already given it to them?
她不会的 她是名斗士
Well, she wouldn't; she's a fighter.
如果她反抗过
What if... she fought...
却失败了呢
and lost?
算了 不许再提问
You know what? No more questions.
布莱恩 你不是说你今天下午要上班吗
Brian, didn't you say you were working the afternoon shift today?
联调局解雇我并且停了NZT之后
It's not easy to solve crimes after the FBI fires you
破案就变得困难了
and takes your NZT away.
达威公♥司♥
我爸妈重新接纳了我
My mom and dad took me back in,
但他们说我必须付房♥租
but they said I had to pay rent, so...
这是个好问题
Well, that's a good question.
-为什么要买♥♥一台曲面屏电视 -对
- Why buy the model with the curved screen? - Yeah.
《消费者报告》说这完全是浪费钱
Consumer Reports says it's a complete waste of money.
那么
I mean, uh...
你要
you're gonna...
增加价值 也许吧
add value, maybe.
也许不必
Maybe not.
但是很有可能
B-But probably...
相对来说...
vis-à-vis the, uh...
之类的
et cetera.
-听懂了吗 -有时
- You follow me? - Every now and then,
我会有一些很奇怪的清醒时刻
I would have these weird moments of clarity.
但是加里 当你的朋友去你家
But, Gary, is that journalist from Consumer Reports
看到墙上挂着一台普通电视时
gonna be there at your house when your friends
《消费者报告》的记者会在场吗
come over and see just a regular TV on your wall?
他会不会说 加里通常都是走在前沿的人
Will he say, "Huh. Gary is usually a cutting-edge guy,
但在这种情况下他做了一个谨慎明智的选择
but in this case, he made a cautious and sensible choice.
让我们称赞他做出了谨慎明智的选择吧
I guess we laud him for being a cautious and sensible man"?
电视我买♥♥了
Let's do this.
再说一遍你要买♥♥哪台电视
Remind me again which TV we're talking about.
但是这些时刻转瞬即逝
But they disappeared as soon as they came.
指给我看
Just point it out on the wall.
我想那是我吃了这么多NTZ
I guess they were kind of, like, flashbacks
出现的闪回吧
from taking so much NZT.
我想过离开联调局后的生活吗
Did I think about life after the FBI?
想过 但主要是因为我爸一直在问我的计划
Sure. But mostly because my dad kept asking me about my plan.
法学院
Law school?
-你是认真的吗 -认真的
- Seriously? - Yeah, seriously.
想想看 我可以去上社区大学
I mean, think about it: I could go to community college,
可以提高我的成绩
I could get my grades up.
你是律师 卡梅伦也是律师
You're a lawyer. Cameron's a lawyer.
有何不可
Why not?
有何不可
Why not?
是啊
Yeah.
美国著名法学家 最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官
这也是奥利弗·温德尔·霍姆斯
Yeah, that's probably the same reason
当律师的原因 "有何不可"
Oliver Wendell Holmes took the bar. "Why not?"
虽然我不知道奥利弗·温德尔是谁
I had no idea who Oliver Wendell Whatever was,
但是我爸说得有道理
but my dad had a point--
除了找到派珀 我什么事也不想做
my heart wasn't really in anything besides finding Piper.
所以在最后一粒药失效之前
So, before my last pill wore off,
我把一切和桑兹有关的都写了下来
I wrote down everything I could remember about Sands.
你要的答案以及何人军团
So the answers and the names of the other people
其他成员的姓名
who are in the Legion of Whom,
也许就在这里面
they... may be in there, somewhere.
我只是没法弄清楚
I mean, I'm just having trouble getting at them.
大家在刑司委也是这么叫的
That's what everyone's calling it at the CJC, you know.
何人军团
"The Legion of Whom."
所以你们真的想念我
So you guys do miss me.
似乎没比我们手头的资料好到哪去
Well, it looks no sadder than what we've got.
如果桑兹是NZT犯罪集团的一员
If Sands is part of a cabal of like-minded criminals on NZT,
我们不知道他们之间的关系
we don't know what ties him to them.
也不知道他们的动机
And we don't know what their motives are, so...
这让我感到不安
It makes me nervous.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
所以如果我们联手
That's why, if we work together...
如果你能再给我一粒药丸 丽贝卡
Look, if you just bring me another pill, Rebecca--
我的免疫针剂应该还有效
I mean, my immunity shot should still be working,
如果我找到派珀
and if I find Piper,
-她可以做出更多针剂 -布莱恩
- she can make more, just... - Brian...
我给不了你NZT
I can't give you an NZT pill--
联调局对针剂的了解还不够多
the FBI doesn't know enough about that shot,
如果你发生了什么事
and if something happens to you...
我知道 我就是个累赘 我知道
I know. I'm a liability. I know.
把这些资料拿走吧
Look, just... take this, okay?
里面应该有些重要的信息
There should be some valuable information in there somewhere.
我觉得
I think.
好
Sure.
-我得回去了 -好
- I have to get back. - All right.
我们会找到派珀的
We will find Piper, you know?
抓走她的人在服用NZT
The people that took her, they're on NZT,
那就是我们要找的
so that's what we're looking for.
外面也就那么点NZT
There's only so much NZT out there.
她说得对
She was right--
至少NZT有段时间没出现在街头了
at least NZT hadn't been on the streets for a while.
但是这即将改变
But that was about to change.
我刚刚入了一批货
Just got a whole supply of it in.
新渠道 但今早我试过了
From a new source, but I tried it myself this morning,
简直爽呆了 丹尼尔
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表