剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表
凯文·米切尔和尼克·华♥莱♥士♥今天有来
Kevin Mitchell and Nick Wallace are in the building.
他们可能也服了NZT
Well, they might be on NZT, too.
你做什么
What are you doing?
给纳兹发短♥信♥让她知道
I'm texting Naz to let her know
三个特警可能服用了NZT
that three of her SWAT guys might be on NZT.
你好 丽贝卡
Hey, Rebecca.
请把你的枪给我
Would you hand me your gun, please?
凯西 你有麻烦了
Casey, you're in trouble,
而且你就快要没法回头了
but you are taking this to a place you cannot come back from.
我们会解决的 但我需要你的枪
We're gonna figure this out, but I need your gun.
别让我拿枪对着你
Please don't make me point this at you.
你为什么吃
Why did you take it?
吃什么
What?
药吗
The pill?
并不是什么宏大计划
It wasn't part of some grand plan.
既然唾手可得 就想试一下
It was in front of me, and I thought maybe I'd try it.
也许生活会更好
Maybe life could be better.
也许我会变得更好
Maybe I could be better.
我们不都会这么想吗
Don't we all think that sometimes?
那你现在觉得有变好吗
And how's that upgrade working out for you?
在我看来 为了避免上交药片
'Cause it seems to me this is a harsh measure to take
这样做也太铤而走险了
to avoid turning over a few pills.
凯西 昨晚还发生什么了
What else happened last night, Casey?
罗斯人呢
And where's Russ?
我们完蛋了 伙计
We're totally boned, man.
她一定把话传了出去
She must have got the word out.
怎么 出什么事了
What? What happened?
整栋楼被封锁了
The whole building's on lockdown.
我们怎么才能出去
How the hell are we gonna get out of here?
我们有一袋子药 能让我们变得
We have a bag full of pills that makes us smarter
比世上任何人都聪明
than anyone in the world.
我们只需要思考
All we need to do is think.
过来
Come here.
我们就应该投降 坐牢然后重新开始
Okay, we should just give up, do our time and start over.
我是布莱恩 别回短♥信♥
找找我的书架 反间谍处文件旁边
就在编号♥J旁边
我只是偷了些药片
Look, I just stole some pills, okay?
-我又没杀人 -还真是抱歉啊
- I didn't kill anybody. - And I'm sorry about that,
但我们现在如何回头 该怎么办
but how do we back down now? What do we do?
从这儿杀出去吗
Fight our way out of here?
我想逃出这栋楼
I want clear of this building.
而不想伤害任何人
I just don't want to hurt anyone.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
有一个办法能办到
There's a way through this.
你们人手不够
Look, you're outnumbered.
现在多半有探员正在楼上集♥合♥
There's probably agents gathering upstairs right now.
但你们是特警
But you're SWAT.
你们有别人没有的资源
You've got resources that nobody else has.
如果你们不想杀人
So if you don't want to kill anyone,
不想再杀任何人
you don't want to kill anyone else,
就假装外面发生了暴♥乱♥
just pretend like there's a riot out there.
放催泪瓦斯
Tear gas.
我们可以随便用胡椒喷雾
We can pepper-spray all we want,
但还是逃不出大楼
but we still can't get out of the building.
既然你们能封锁大楼
If you can put the building on lockdown,
一定也能解除封锁
you can take the building off lockdown.
在特殊行动指挥室可以控制
They control that from the special ops room.
是吗
Don't they?
特别探员及以上的探员都接受过操作培训
Anyone SA or higher is trained to work it.
我可以解除封锁
I could turn it off.
武装 去刑司委
Suit up. We're going to the CJC.
-不 这可能是陷阱 -为什么
- No, this could be a trap. - Why?
我跟你们目的相同
I want the same thing you guys do.
离开这里且不伤害任何人
To get out of here without anyone getting hurt.
快离开
Let's go.
大家快离开 快离开
Let's go, people. Let's go!
瓦斯放好了
Gas is down.
好的
All right.
清空房♥间 快进快出
Let's clear the rooms and get in and out.
-尼克 去清空指挥室 -遵命
- Nick, go clear Ops. - Yes, sir.
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
离开这里
Get out of the room.
所有人都离开
Everybody out.
指挥室已清空
Ops is clear.
把哈里斯带进去
Get Harris in there.
尼克 尼克怎么了
Nick! What happened to Nick?
尼克 你在哪儿 怎么了
Nick, where are you? What happened?
还有个人戴着防毒面具
There's someone else with a mask in here.
凯文
Kevin?
放下武器
Throw your weapon.
两把枪指着你 凯西
You've got two guns on you, Casey.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
我服了NZT
I'm on NZT.
凯西也服了
So is Casey.
我们要离开这里
We're walking out of here.
我们能想出解决办法
We can figure something out.
好好想想 凯西
Think about it, Casey.
你肯定明白有很多路可以走
I'm sure you can see there are so many paths to take,
如果我们能一起考虑清楚
and if we just talk through them together,
-如果大家都先把枪放下 -立刻
- and if everyone puts their guns down! - Now!
最后警告
Final warning!
你尽力而为
You do what you have to do.
鲍伊
好的 这里有情况
Yeah, yeah, okay, I just have a situation here.
警告
启动封锁
我会尽快赶回去
I'll get out as soon as I can.
但可能要八点了
But it might be closer to 8:00.
我跟你说了
I told you.
今天你得七点半回来
You have to be home by 7:30 today.
-我买♥♥了演出的票 -好吧
- I have tickets to that show. - Oh, uh, okay.
很贵的
Very expensive.
好吧 好吧 我会想办法的
Okay, okay. I'll-I'll figure it out.
稍后打给你
I'll call you back.
克里斯朵
尼克 特警
我是布莱恩 别回短♥信♥
This is Brian. Don't text back.
找找我的书架 反间谍处文件旁边
Look on my shelves by the counterintelligence files,
就在编号♥J旁边
right next to the Js.
-指挥室已清空 -把哈里斯带进去
- Ops is clear. - Get Harris in there.
尼克怎么了 尼克 你在哪儿
What happened to Nick? Nick, where are you?
还有个人戴着防毒面具
There's someone else with a mask in here.
凯文
Kevin?
放下武器
Throw your weapon!
两把枪指着你 凯西
You've got two guns on you, Casey!
伙计们
Hey, guys!
我服了NZT
I'm on NZT.
凯西也服了
So is Casey.
我们要离开这里
We're walking out of here.
我们能想出解决办法
We can figure something out.
-凯西 放下枪 -立刻
- Casey, put it down. - Now!
好好想想 凯西
Think about it, Casey.
你肯定明白有很多路可以走
I'm sure you can see there are so many paths to take,
如果我们能考虑清楚
and if we just talk through them!
最后警告
Final warning!
鲍伊
Boyle?
鲍伊探员
Agent Boyle?
当时的情况你怎么看
What was your understanding of the situation?
我别无选择
There was no other alternative.
你也这么看吗 哈里斯探员
Is that your understanding as well, Agent Harris?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
布莱恩当时在场
There was Brian.
芬奇被枪指着脑袋
Finch had a gun held to his head.
剧集 | 永无止境(2015) | 导航列表